Islamic Inbreeding

Can we talk about Muslim inbreeding and how it affects the population?

Specifically:

>how prevalent it is

>share some sources

>talk about why all of this inbreeding may likely be the cause of the majority of terrorist attacks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eM-xe6wHjnw
youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs
youtube.com/watch?v=cvehhXaFh8U
pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/
newscientist.com/article/dn1936-magic-number-for-space-pioneers-calculated/
youtube.com/watch?v=9aAD0yJ3SdQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-23183102
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/the-individual-social-risks-of-cousin-marriage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they have a cave troll!

Too much heroin problems, paedos and transexuals in Pakistan with higher consaguinity.

More of that subhuman paedo and transexual culture in Afghanistan and in Pakistan:
youtube.com/watch?v=eM-xe6wHjnw

And in subhuman Pakistan - South Asia

>In towns and cities across Pakistan, tens of thousands of vulnerable young boys have become the victims of paedophile predators who seem to have nothing to fear from the law. It’s an open secret that few acknowledge publicly and even fewer want to do anything about.
youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs

youtube.com/watch?v=cvehhXaFh8U
>. Maggie is a prostitute who dreams of becoming an air hostess, while Chahat was abandoned by her middle-class family to beg on the streets.

It's more or else in the middle-east with its highest frequency in Pakistan. Arabian gulf also has a high frequency. Inbreeding is non-existent in places like Malaysia, Indonesia, Central Asia, Balkans and turkey except for the Kurds.

it's impressive that the skin can accommodate something as big as a parasitic twin. does it actually repair itself if overstretched slowly like that over years? rapid deformation does shit like birthmarks but his head skin is looking good!

Source?

pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/
>400% more likely to be clinicly retarded (sub 70 iq)
>if the parrents are cousins, the iq goes down by 10-16 points
>increased risk of schizofrenia and other various mental illneses
I can't cite it, but I read somever that in amimals, it causes increased agrresive behaviours

what about the millions of years we spent as tribes, or hundreds of millions for other animal groups... biology has to account for it in other ways besides purely negative, retarded fish-frog monkeys

Steal other tribes women (like the rape of sabin women), "marry" outside of the tribe. They were a lotnless isolated than you'd think.

Those are indians in the picture....

>implying that Muslims arent stealing indie

India*

For animals, in monkey troops it's custumary for the males to leave the troop when become mature amd form a mew troop with their peers

thats india you stupid nigger

but on some level it cannot be avoided, and it's established from genetic analysis that we simply don't have enough ancestors to account for everyone fucking outside of the family. i wonder if the act of taking spouses (the behavior) led to intelligence. we can run the data backwards and find retardation, i mean

Let them inbreed even more.

eventually they will become so retarded, they they wont be considered human anyone, and so violent that not even libtards can defend them any more.

better their cousin than our sisters.

Somaila has the highest inbreeding of any country. Hence why it's a failed state and the people are deformed proto humans

newscientist.com/article/dn1936-magic-number-for-space-pioneers-calculated/
>only 160 people needed to create a healthy multi-generational colony
160 is not that many
Also yes, it's selection bias, we only know about the ones who had good enough genes

Source?

Oh, and here is a video about cousin marriage in th UK.

youtube.com/watch?v=9aAD0yJ3SdQ

UK:
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-23183102

no, 160 is very little. there are troops of monkeys that herd. when i think of the native american's, i think of tribes of between two dozen and maybe 150. of course there were larger tribes, but again, there are the aboriginals, who can go decades between tribes. their lineages went east and west, and didn't meet for few thousand years again.

my first question though, was is there some way that our biology benefits the short term? obviously yes, more retards is apparently better for survival chances then few intelligent offspring.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/the-individual-social-risks-of-cousin-marriage/

more retards is apparently better for survival chances then few intelligent offspring.
Well you know, there is strenght in numbers. Also the first generatiom is probably not that bad. You can still instruct a 70 iq guy to go there and scare the animals towards the trap