Is he /ourguy/ or just an autistic chucklefuck

Is he /ourguy/ or just an autistic chucklefuck.

He's not. He had one video where he discussed politics and he was pretty blue pilled

he always wearing that shirt!

Do you think Is he a virgin?

Just an autist who spouts opinions and almost never does research to back them up.

>blindly spouting someone else's quippy catchphrases
JBP is not very happy there.

behead those who insult lindybeige

S P A N D A U
P
A
N
D
A
U

hes not a retarded poltard, so no he is not ourguy
hes is based as fuck tho

htt ps://youtu.be/ZtsqYGBK6XA

You can see in his demeanor his urge to sort that young lad out desu

He's a homo of the faggus variety

Yeah sort out his butt hole

He reminds me of this old school british scientists from before pc era, hell even before that - 19 century style

As long as he is talking about pre-industrial times, or something you don't personally know much about, he's amazing. In contrast, when he tries to discuss philsophy or anything modern he's often wrong and dead stubborn about it.

entertaining nigger, but definitely not /ourguy/

I thought he was ok until I watched his "Muh 11 gorrillion" video. He's super bluepilled.

Looks like a Milo follower, likely has an anal plug in too, good point

>double majored in computer science and archaeology
>have a good job that covers all my expenses and hobbies with a good bit left for savings
>been watching Lindy since about 2013
>at first it's fun to see a passionate man with the same general interests at a later stage of life, and that he's lost none of his spark

>realize that he's basically just the same person I was when I was 17, but too old to start a family or develop into a rounded member of society

I want to love Lindy but the longer I watch the more anxious I get about my own future.

>/ourguy/
>or
>autistic chucklefuck
How is that a disqualifier?

I take it you've seen his dance tutorial videos

Oh yeah, the man isn't a gross neckbeard or anything, and he has real energy for the things he loves. But it all feels a little stunted, I guess.

It's absolutely me projecting my own bullshit onto him, but it sticks a little too easily.

Utterly disgusting...