Movie was shit D.C. Cuck.

this

fuck off

hey reddit this board is for current events too

>*yawn*

Wait, moot did movies?

>more capeshit
WHEN WILL IT FUCKING END???

ghostbusters 2016 was a shitty reboot of a movie that no one wanted to be remade, let alone with an all female cast. meanwhile wonder woman is something that people actively wanted, and actually treats gender in the best way (in my opinion); barely acknowledges it. yeah wonder woman is a female coming from an island full of only females who disregard men, but at the same time, she doesnt treat men any different to the females back home. and the men do treat her different, but its not because of her gender, its because of her personality.
i fucking hate gender being used / mentioned all the time nowadays. if people want equality, then just take gender out of the equation. this movie didnt do it perfectly, but it really got it better than ghostbusters did. wonder woman viewed women and men as one for most of the movie, but ghostbuster's WHOLE THING was that it was a FEMALE cast!!! fuck off.

He's right tho

Ripley will always be the greatest movie heroine.

It's almost as if a good movie without a disasterpus PR campaign will sell tickets

Umm nobody here said female leads a bad. Ghostbusters was a shit remake of a perfectly fine movie. Then it had cringeworthy themes of female empowerment to muck it up.

lol, have a double (you)

Sup Forums.org/rules#pol
>and current events is welcome.
Go back.

>ghostbusters 2016
"FUCK MEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE'RE BETTER THAN YOU!"
>Wonder Woman
"here's an iconic American heroine's origin movie with Steve Trevor getting a respectable role in the movie as her partner"

It's not about women, it's about feminism. Wonder Woman is not a feminist movie

Also obligatory

The original Ghostbusters was bad, they managed to make it worse. Plus tons more people like this capeshit much more than some movie from the 80's.

Also the main chick is leagues more attractive than the collective bunch.

>Wonder Woman is not a feminist movie
why do i doubt that?
there's no way the retards in hollywood allowed this one to make it out without some not so subtle 'lol guuuuurrrrrrl powa xDDD' moments.

jesus flying fuck it's almost like making a competent movie in spite of the main character gender is going to the the deciding point when it comes to rating ! Stop the fucking presses.

massive
checked

Yeah well regardless, the movie industry is dying

>Uncreative kikes at hollyjew shit one stupid super hero comic movie after an other

>The market is saturated, viewers bored already

II-IDS SEKZISM GUYSS! OMGGG

Normies should slowly see the pattern of that dumb narrative, come oon, its fucking obvious.

On a 149 million budget. Moderate success, nothing to start free bleeding over.

Ghostbusters fail-

Please tell me this is fucking satire.

>i think i finally feel represented
??
there's been quite a few female-lead superhero movies and loads with females in main roles.

Marvel wants to keep this going for 5 or so more years, and DC will just follow along hoping for that trickle down money from parents who don't care enough

More like sex sells.
>Females are ugly = fail
>Females are hot = sales

Yes, but liking older movies with woman leads doesn't get you as much attention as liking one right now. Remember: when trying to decipher the behavior of a woman always think about which course of action she thinks will net the most attention.

>WonderWoman
>Woman
>(((Gal Gadot)))

When are you faggots ever going to learn...

Those usually don't include marketing which can actually be more than the production costs.

Wonder Woman is not a feminist, if she was she'd be 250 pounds, have green hair and 1960's granny glasses.

under-ripley-rated

and TRUTH witnessed

Now how much did they actually make after they factor in the 24/7 marketing blitz

/thread

>foreign box office
Chinks will watch any capeshit. Cisbusters made most of its money from China.

>noone wants UGLY FAT DYKE female leads
>I would make powerful amazonian/saiyan hybrid babies with ww

>crying because of a capeshit film
the west is lost

Did anyone besides a handful of mostly male comic book nerds care about WW before this movie was announced?

Ever since I was like 8 years I've wanted to be tied up by Wonder Woman.

>tfw cuck from a young age

Dude is this real? The story isn't obviously but the pic. Cause that's a fucking sad sad sad pic.

yeah the kid was coding mid photo op

twitter.com/MintMilana
>Vayntrub
She's a kike.

this supports our position

uhhh

pol btfo I guess

rocking a dad bod in that OP pic

this kills me everyteim

>im not a comic book nerd
>goes to comic-con

wtf is the fake shit

Reminder that Sup Forums said it would flop because muh feminism.

There was not much of it. Honestly the only part that came to mind is when she entered a debate chamber and the men stopped talking and kind of got a bit miffed that a woman was allowed in, and asked her to leave. I can give that scene a pass because you know, that's how it actually went down back in those days.

I enjoyed the movie. But I've been a fan of Wonder Woman since Flashpoint Paradox. She's a total badass, who's been training to war her entire life and is also a God.

Saw that shit in imax 3D, and was the only movie in years that I bothered to go see in the theaters.

Wow shows what happens when you actually put time and effort into a movie instead of slapping females on traditionally male characters and saying watch cause muh sex junk

Chekd for truth

Wasn't WW created by a couple of BDSM freaks?

The pic is 100% real.

And these fat bitches were making hospital tours long before the movie was even done.

>put time and effort into a movie
>Wonder Woman
Pick one SJW

Credit where credit is due - it's one of the only American war films where the Germans (even in WWI) aren't portrayed as bloodthirsty psycho nazis who murder babies and knock over glasses of chocolate milk during their leisure time. Both sides of the war are portrayed as being sick of the fighting and wanting to bring things to a peaceful resolution, only for (((outside forces))) to assassinate the would-be peacemakers in order to prolong the fighting.

It's guaranteed to be fair and balanced of a portrayal than fucking Dunkirk.

Heard this movie isn't full of sjw bullshit and is actually good. is it true?

*be more fair

haha why would you think that? It's all about GRRRRRRL POWER!

When you include marketing costs that movie's break-even was $300 million. The studio lost $70 million on it.

Does this wonder woman still come from a society that kidnaps and murders men just for their penis juice on a regular basis, and then still claim she's a force for good?

Because fuck that shit. She's not a hero. None of her sisters are. They should have been eradicated by tyrant Superman.

>That money goes to charity.
> Makes me hate kikes

God fucking dammit Denmark.

what? no.

Ghostbusters failed because it forced feminism and sexism on a beloved series in the name of politics.
Wonder Woman is just a comic book character.

There's a handful of eyerolly moments, but they're few and far between. For the most part it tries to steer clear of the shitty girl power tropes. It's also the only live action DC movie so far that hasn't completely fucked up the third act.

Marketing is what bites a lot of those kinds of films in the ass. Same thing happened with that shitty Avatar film Shyamalan did. It barely made back the production budget, but all the marketing tie-ins and shit were another ~$300 mil

This has nothing to do with politics.

It wasn't sjw. It was pretty good. I loved MoS, but everyone else loved it. My theatre applauded at the end

Checked, the truth has spoken

>now use the fucking whip on me

pirate it user, it's actually a tasteful movie

Yeah the equivalent here would be if Wonder Woman was played by a MtF trans

Wrong!

I just finished watching it in the theaters today actually. There wasn't any gurl power xddd crap in the movie. In fact, Steve Trevor was the best part of the movie and fought alongside Wonder Woman most of the time. My only complaint is the Jews acting was as stale as wet blanket but other than that it was a pretty good adaptation.

Maybe because casting characters properly sells?

>kill bill
>woman gets raped for years while in a coma
mhm

>Spawncamping
This is why no one likes women

youtu.be/hEr4VwCV-E4

Stephen Molneux take on the movie

It really isnt
>t. Saw it

>retarded hamburger heads keep bumping this cancer thread

Wonderwoman is something feminists really hates because wonderwoman beauty standard is something most feminist can't compete with. Wonderwoman is how every woman should look like. Fit, no fat, tall, nice boobs, nice hair, hourglass figure etc. And also can fight head on, and driven by justice. Wonderwoman is everything what feminists don't have.

I don't think feminists realize how bad these "feminist" movies will backfire on them. A large portion of women go to see movies to see hot guys. No hot guys, no female support.

Remember, feminists are >18% of the female population in the US, and >12% in the UK.

I'm sorry, did we see the same movie?
>Hurr Germans are bad they're LITERALLY HITLERS (ww1 edition)
>All those WOMYN STRUNK moments
>Men aren't good for anything but pleasure
>That's No Man's Land!
>I'm not a man though. ;^)

haha
Wonderwoman BTFO!

Jews =/= Greek

Chris Pine is in this movie?

What about the female Ghostbusters?

>Kill Bill
>Alien
>female badasses revered by countless men
>barely watched by women
>now they cry with wonder woman for vigor social media points

HHNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FUCKING SOCIAL MEDIA AND VIRTUE SIGNALLING

It only portrayed the German general and his turk sode bitch as evil, the rest of the guys were just there or trying to actively end the war on peaceful terms only to be killed by said moustache twirling general
I seriously wish twitter, faceberg etc, would just disappear, social media was a massive mistake

Fuck I laughed

>desperate leftist fat cunts are trying to prop up ballbusters using blunderwoman

Pottery.

Sage.

A professional photographer just happened to be there ready to take a picture for when she cried at the end

>heteronormative

this is such a stupid fucking term

Look who agrees with you