youtube.com/watch?v=WiCEaLHZp24&t=626s
youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/JeanetteJing/status/872116906718900224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

((()))

He said sorry.

>inb4 a retard claims nigger and nigga are somehow different

Ratings.

Actually, yeah. Maher has never really said sorry before, to my knowledge, and he did so right away. I bet he might really be sorry about it too.

I don't necessarily like everything about him, but do you have any reasons besides ((())) to not think he is a stand up guy and a damn good comedian?

>how did he get away with this?

Never mind his most recent episode... How the fuck did he get away with this?

"Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger" -Bill Maher

youtube.com/watch?v=WiCEaLHZp24&t=626s

This is why I don't buy his bullshit apology. He's serial about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

Jew Bastard.

Bumps

Check um

(((nepotism)))

>Jew
>leftist shill
That's how.

That shiksa goy Paula Deen didn't even say nigger, just admitted to "probably saying it at some point" in her life and got canned for it.

lmao hold my beer
twitter.com/JeanetteJing/status/872116906718900224

Didn't she go to prison too?

He's a kike, that's why.

liberals are hypocrites!

>inb4 a retard claims nigger and nigga are somehow different

That's literally what the fuck HE claimed.

Kek wills it

Is juden

Not enough blacks cared that HBO feared losing money.

Because context matters more than the word, you conservacuck.

S A G E
A
G
E

fpbp

If you ever wanted proof, this is it.

he's jewish
and blacks know their place when it comes to jews.

His Jew card cancels out the mother's race card

Why the fuck do you guys want him gone so much for? I don't get it. If it was a republican you'd be crying so hard against people wanting him fired. Bill isn't a typical SJW. Look at his views on Islam. He despises Islam. Go after John Oliver he's a cuck but Bill isn't that bad. Note I'm not saying he's a great guy. His obsession with trump is retarded.

Also it's HBO. They have no advertisers to please. Unless millions cancelled their subscription, he ain't going anywhere.

This. hitler digits confirm.

Yep proof that HBO really don't have to bow to anyone since they have no advertisers. It's also why they were able to have Oz on their network back in the 90s. That shit was as controversial as anything ever put on tv.

Idk

>the oppression olympics are real

He's a jew.

obviously.

>>said nigger on live tv
>>still has a job
Kike

they don't prosecute their own.

You ever seen black people try to organize something political without jews behind the scenes helping them?

Amature hour that goes nowhere.

This is the only appropriate response to this question.

>says nigger on TV
>twitter immediately freezes the hashtag to kill it
>meanwhile promoting ever anti-Trump hashtag with 1.2k tweets.
The audacity of these companies... but they get away with it every time.

Black people should be ashamed they still vote democrat desu this is just the latest proof that they are the real house niggers with that free voting block and nothing in return.

>t jon lebowitz

>the country built on free speech
>their citizens don't understand how someone saying a racial slur on television didn't end their employment

I feel bad this is what it has come to.

Paula Dean she said sorry n was fired n practically was cruzified the Paula Dean thing went on and on and on and on -

by being a liberal.

it's okay when they do it.

1. he said it in a funny context
2. he said it about himself

because kike

What will happen if Trump say it?
>inb4 he get 2 scoops

Jews are above their own laws

>i am truly sorry for expressing the feelings inside me and now that there's consequences those feelings simply cease to exist

Proof that Kathy Griffin is a gentile, like her Wikipedia says. Why does everyone think she's Jewish?

He is the reason Trump will win 2020 it's fine OP chill.

communism

Kathy Griffin is a ((((( catholic ))))). One of the best goys, and so disposable.

Left wingers are held to a completely different standard than the right.

kek

Because he is the PizzaMan.

He's officially one of them-they gave him a pass Bill "House Nigger" Maher

It was just a joke, and not a terribly unfunny one either, considering it was Bill Maher, but yeah (((he))) works for the man. Duh, bruh.

>said nigger on live tv
Isn't that the improvement?
I'm disappointed he apologized though.

Me too

He called Elizabeth warren pocohantas to her face

What's not to like?

The bigger question: how did Maher's buttbuddy filmmaker friend Larry (((Charles))) get away with making a Blackface movie?

That movie: Borat

A jewish (((comedian))) impersinates a goatfucking horny Muslim

$100m blockbuster, no protests, Leftists don't care

Yeah. It's so weird! I mean it's not as if a certain tribalistic ethnic and religious group comprises the majority of all US media corporate boards and fake news reporters. It's not as if their globalist leftist propaganda is used to crucify and glorify anyone.

Also fpbp & checked

He also used to say faggot unironically on Howard Stern

Fpbp

/thread

How do you respond to the Hibernian Conspiracy?

>Hibernian Conspiracy
It's a funny strawman used to overlook the reality of where globalist and communist philosophy is originating. Irish don't have thousands of years of secret society tendencies. They haven't parasitically infected national powers to the point of being ousted from hundreds of regions after locals resist their culture and power grabs.

If the Irish were pushing communism for "gentiles" and a globalist New World Order, it would worth taking that seriously too. If the Rothschild dynasties of the world who control most of the world's central banking were Irish and compelled as such (religious, genetic, behavioral tribal culture and patterns), that would be worth exposing. If Irish tribalism was predominantly behind open borders and white genocide through dysgenics only in non-Irish states, and advocated expanding their Irish supremacy and an Irish ethnostate only for themselves while waging propaganda campaigns against other countries that want to maintain peaceful homogeneity (e.g. Japan), that would be every bit as worth understanding in context.

This.
Jews are nepotistic as fuck.

>leftists are so fucking fragile, you cant even curse on tv
>bill maher said nigger? FIRE HIM REEEE

They played the Terrorist attack card in London. Everybody forgot about it by Monday morning.

>haha leftist hold republicans to their own standards all the time
>what someone wants to do the same to the democrats and force them to be morally consistent?! REEEE
stupid dumb norweegian scum

That was before all this SJW shit really kicked off, though.

That was way back in 06'.

I know it feels like this mentality has been going on for decades, but in reality it's only been MASSIVELY pervasive over the last 7 years or so.

>say nigger in a video
>upload it
>lose my job

Because this was a psyop to reinforce that saying nigger is not allowed in America.