Am I the only who wants these two nations to go to war and destroy each other? I know Qatar is pathetic...

Am I the only who wants these two nations to go to war and destroy each other? I know Qatar is pathetic, but a man can dream...

Other urls found in this thread:

theantimedia.org/qatar-crisis-natural-gas-terrorism/
oilandgas360.com/qatar-restart-development-worlds-largest-natural-gas-field/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh no! We're all cheering for a brawl out here!

The US has military bases over there so a war could drag us in.

The problem with having a government that wants to be "a global force for good" is that the stupid bullshit that foreigners get themselves into suddenly becomes YOUR problem.

It will be interesting to see which side has the more pathetic armed forces. Saudis have not shined in Yemen...

goatfucker slapfight, that war would be lamer than the League of Women Voters versus the cast of "The Laramie Project."

I hope they nuke eachother into the Stone age.

centcom is in qatar and saudi is filled with western expats no thanks

What's happening in the Middle East is very complex, don't be too quick to draw conclusions.

>very complex
you know what would be a great idea? importing that, uh, "complexity" into your own once-great country

saudis are easily the shittiest soldiers in the modern world. qatar is probably at their level so this would be the most embarrassing tickle fight of all time.

Moslems killing other moslems, what could be better?

go suck a complex dick you literal faggot cuck cocksucker nancy fairy bitch. i dgaf i want the wahhabi scum to annihilate each other then i'll fucking think of what happens next. Once they are in ruins i would be content with anything that happens right after. Qatar and KSA cancerous terroristic ideology and endless money are behind every terrorist attack in the world

That'd be like a war between [two countries that get along on every level]

Any chance we could drag Mexico into this as well and kill 3 birds with 1 stone?

He's chechen ruski moslem shitting in /on Germany
Not whit-

The collapse of the Middle East will literally be the defining issue of our time. You think the refugee crisis is bad now? Give it 2 years.

This is also happening because of the barbaric fight between Sunni and Shia with the sprinkles of foreign intervention. This very well be the defining moment if Islam wants to stay in the 1200's or move forward.

Very exciting times.

probably right, I can't help but assume any eurofag lecturing me about complexity is a pale manlet with a purse and a buttplug.

Don't care!
Be that fookin moslem "refugee"- aka rapeugee, he's allowed to cross one border in to safe moslem country and no further.
Better still, he'll be made to fight them other moslems and they'll kill each other-directed no burden on to none other race

settle down burger

Western nations need to protect their borders with lethal force because they are coming whether we like it or not. All I'm saying.

serious question, how'd you get internet in Afghanistan?

US taxpayer

I'm American

true regardless

NO THAT FAGGOT GERMAN KEK WAS SOMEHOW IMPLYING TERRORISTS KILLING EACH OTHER AND RELIEVING THE WORLD OF THEIR EVIL IS A COMPLEX MORALLY GREY ISSUE.

FUCKING KRAUT KEKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

literally kill yourself

>this thread

I wonder why the world doesn't love Americans

It's contractor bro

Nope. I want the desert glassed.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING KEK BITCH SON OF A BITCHWHORE CUNTFACE SLUT HOEBAG, DONT CALL ME NAMES YOU PIECE OF SHIT COCKSUCKING HOMOSEXUAL COCKSUCKING FAGGOT NANCY FAIRYBOY TWINK. TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU TALK WITH RESPECT YOU SMELLY BOTTOM ILL FUCKING STOMP ON YOU FUCKING BITCH DONT PUSH IT TOO MUCH OR YOULL BE TAUGHT A HARD LESSON IN RESPECT. YOURE IDIOT OK MOTHERFUCKER. LOOK AT YOU BITCHASS I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IF YOU DISRESPECT ME AGAIN

I want all countries to go to war and destroy each other, OP

theantimedia.org/qatar-crisis-natural-gas-terrorism/

oilandgas360.com/qatar-restart-development-worlds-largest-natural-gas-field/

more refugees

so no, I don't

you people are stupid

Any western nationalist should be applauding this. We were thinking that it would be one of us to crack first and attack another member of our civilization... But its the Arabs. Marvelous results. Despite the strain, we're just bitching and whining at each other while the Gulf States are going to fuck one of their own.

Fantastic.

Fuck that, by the time that shit happens we'll have completed our paradigm shift away from universalist cancer. We'll have legislation that will allow us to take control of Europe so fucking hard that every denizen will be monitored 24/7 down to the bowel movements and the primary use of that power will be to keep you mohammedan crazies out of here.Fuck that, by the time that shit happens we'll have completed our paradigm shift away from universalist cancer. We'll have legislation that will allow us to take control of Europe so fucking hard that every denizen will be monitored 24/7 down to the bowel movements and the primary use of that power will be to keep you mohammedan crazies out of here.

No it wouldn't. They'll coordinate with the United States and avoid them as much as possible. The US presence in the country is equal in number to, and vastly superior, the Qatari mercenary army, so even if those guys got desperate enough to attack them, they'd get blown the fuck out. The Qatari are bent over a barrel.

It's interesting to note that the Gulf States have a massive dependence on temporary foreign labor... This even extends to their armed forces. While these numbers may not be indicative of all of the region, only 30% of the Qatari armed forces is manned by citizens... The rest are Pakistani. The Saudi Army and the UAE are the same thing. So, really, the war in Yemen is the Pakistanis showing us their mettle. This is probably the most pathetic thing I have ever learned. These societies are so fucking debaucherous and culturally lazy that they can't even muster up the patriotism to defend their own oil wealth, let alone their country.

If there was ever a group of degenerates that were undeserving of wealth and power, it's these people.

No, you are. This is actually the most nakedly aggressive political act I have seen in 14 years. This has drastically uncomplicated the situation. Everything is now out in the open and we are going to see Wahabbist and Salafist scum duke it out. The fight is hilariously one sided, but I'll take what I can get.

The only reason the situation is complicated to you is because you are over thinking it.

These two massive underminers of the West getting into a bloody war is literally the best news we could hope for.
I hope it gets as drawn out and bloody as humanly possible.

Former Air Force bud now shooting the breeze in Afghanistan. Seriously though, if shit really pops off, the absolute worst case scenario where the Arabs come to blows with Iran, what do you think the ramifications for Afghanistan are? ISIS is already trying to get a back door open, I can't imagine things getting less complicated there, especially along the Iranian border. What are your thoughts?

>Qatar was going to fund Sweden's biggest mosque in the diversified hellhole Malmö
>will now get wiped out before it happens
alright