Ask a Mexican anything

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/09/16/undocumented-la-county-parents-projected-to-receive-650m-in-welfare-benefits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you mad that Spain appropriated your language?

Que le pedis a dios?

what do you feel about alta california

do you think it should rightfully belong to mehiko

What's the average swimming speed of a Canadian goose assuming the water is calm and the wind not blowing?

i dated a white hispanic tejano
she was a qt sweetie

do you have a qt gf?

FEET

HIGHER

not really...

why not

Traditional Mexican culture has been eradicated - even most Native genes have been eliminated through race-mixing.

Frankly, Mexico is a low-down degenerate nation that should be pacified. It will never get back any territory which it gave away in the Treaty of Guadeloupe-Hidalgo.

t. Chilean/German-American

As soon as you guys form lynch mobs and eradicate the cartels and your corrupt govt. I will support you guys

So, when the balkanization of America inevitably occurs, and you want back our FUCKING CLAY, how will it feal when the armies of the northwest white republic crush you?

>NORTHWEST
Okay, the cuck army lol.

The south will flood Mexico and commit mass ethnic cleansing as revenge for taking their jerbs.

4"9"

How are you planning to cross the border?

Are you Poland of South America?
What do they teach you about Poland in schools?
Have you ever seen corpses left on the street by drug dealers?

When will you kill El Chapo?

germany invasion

no

it's up to you guy's
you have him

que se mueran los chilenos

>even most Native genes have been eliminated through race-mixing.

No. Most Mexicans are still thir good ol Aztec selves just waiting to cut off peoples head and eat their heart for Queztlcoatl

Tough shit juan.

funnily enough this was the only thing i was ever taught about poland in my world history class lol

ikr

well it was a desesperate attempt to keep our god's alive...so it was kinda a good thing?
something to protect us in further times....we all see it didn't work.
now those fags don't even respect anything anymore, they don't care wheter you are a drug dealer, member of another faction, soldier, or civilian

Is there any truth to the "sleepy mexican" stereotype?

no

You can have California and NM back, but the rest is ours.

Same thing in Norway and Iran, already asked anons from these countries about that
I feel like we are very underrated/ignored in the history books, because until 17th century we were more relevant than France. Fucking hell, I even had a few lessons about Aztec empire

I heard from somewhere recently (fuck if I remember where though) that there are actually a myriad of climates in Mexico. Naturally I always imagined either desert, coastal or jungle, but this source specifically stated tundra.

So my question is, is that true and if so where the fuck are you guys hiding a tundra climate?

if is end of month(most mexican's get paid by that time) and there is a regional party you can see a fair amount of people like that outside bars
if not is work or starve, there's no gibs here

if help's my history teacher ranted about the winged hussar's in his words:
"the rape cavalry"
because of their heavy charges

but i think that's the most mainstream think apart from the invasion

What do Mexicans think about the rest of Latin America? I hear most other Latin American countries dislike Mexico.

we hate heach other alike
i think is because of the facebook underage teenager's, that and failed wars betwen us

we dislike them all too, specially argennigers

>Germany blames everyone for being lazy
>Are the 2nd most lazy

you cannot make that shit up

What makes your countrymen such useless sacks of shit?

fuck off we're a world power

World power only because the first world makes goods slightly cheaper in your shit country than we can in China. Congrats beaner

This is why I hate Mexicans the most. Why do they think just because they have a large economy that suddenly they aren't a shithole? Both China and India are bigger world players and their countries are still shitholes. Other Latin Americans are fine. Even your poor brown manlets in US are always bragging about Mexico.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mexican people work, they are just tired of corruption and insecurity.
most of them give up alredy

Is Frida Kahlo considered beautiful in Mexico?

>Kahlo
not even in hell

NO user THEY'RE A WORLD POWER! THATS WHY SO MANY PEDROS ARE TRYING TO ESCAPE THAT SHITHOLE, BECAUSE MEXICO IS TOO GOOD FOR THEM! THEY'D MUCH RATHER SUCK DICK AND MOW LAWNS IN LOS ANGELES THAN BASK IN THE EMPIRE THAT IS MEXICO

>jEW

>Mexicans
>Work
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/09/16/undocumented-la-county-parents-projected-to-receive-650m-in-welfare-benefits/

How many tacos can you burn through in one sitting?

Why is your food so damn tasty?
Also, why do I usually shit like a fountain when I eat it?

is oaxaca dangerous?

Ay Ay Ay no me gusta Senor Trump es diablo ay ay ay mucho diablo grande ay ay ay. :-(

How many pesos will the wall cost you guys?

Because of the unwashed hands of the mexican chef who made you this delicious dish.

why can't you get people who say they love your country to work towards making mexico a country they want to live in?

as i dais they give'd up, life is way easiers in the united than here
don't get me wrong i hold no sympathy for them

said*
sorry

How much can I get an ounce of meth there?

>

we don't do that shit
wether is imported we don't have it

Explain the reasoning behind the piñata.

Not true. I watched a documentary. You'r not Mexican at all!

no, see, when you love something you are willing to go through hardships to make it flourish and thrive. you're telling me that mexicans love money more than they love mexico. why can't you guys stop fucking your country up?

When their vassals got uppity, Aztecs used to hang up preggo women and beat their fetus out of their bellies with obsidian-edged clubs

Piñatas is what that became as time went on

>Mexicans work that hard
>Mexico is still shit

How?

In Australia we learnt about the Polish uprising of 1868

r u proud of being Aztec descendant?

if so, why speak Spanish, embrace Spanish culture and claim to be Hispanic/latino?

or r u proud of being conquistador descendant?

if so, your forefathers are responsible for the rape and pillage of an entire continent and you have no right in claiming oppression by the US state

bad Goverment
shit minimum wage (like 4 USD a day)
and lot's of drop outs doing shitty jobs

What do you think of chicanos?

Fuck off HoSway or we'll come and take the rest of Mexico and push all Mexicans into Guatemala

Why do you retards keep voting for liberals? When was the last time a Mexican conservative won an election?

What
The
Fuck

actually part italian so that statement is partialy truth

that doesnt work when the people in power steal from the people and you can0t do shit about it,
and if you do you get killed,
have you seen what happens to our reporters?
they are killed by hitman everyday

>r u
This ain't tweeter, bogan

have you ever been to latin America or the third world?

their concept of work is sitting/squatting in your storefront all day whilst on your iPhone chatting to your boyfriend/girlfriend, passers by and/or family members

its hardly a 9 to 5 grind with targets and quotas, performance measures etc.

>south
>jobs
No one works in the south. That's why it's a poor shithole.

kek

this

Mexibros why do you hate Guatemalans so much?

>wtf
dude its our heritage. dont be intolerant

So if you and your people can't do anything to stop yourselves from ruining your country, why is it that you think you deserve parts of North America again? You just want to create a bigger shithole?

everybody does

they dont send their best
they only send the criminals, drug traffickers, etc

Well that is true I suppose, why must they be like 21/2 feet tall and smell of cabbage though?

how long until mexico becomes a first world country?

>that doesnt work when the people in power steal from the people and you can0t do shit about it,
>and if you do you get killed,
>have you seen what happens to our reporters?
>they are killed by hitman everyday

why do people say they love mexico again? no wonder everyone cries when they're told that they're going back. there is no mexican that actually loves mexico. they love the romanticized old mexico, but hate the mexico they've made today

Define "first world country"

i don't
war is the most righteous way to achieve something
but some mexicans think that it was an unfair war

pretty much everybody just want their country¿s back when ww1 hadn't happend

I've worked with plenty of MexiCANS and am more than happy to work alongside them, much more preferable than working alongside a Dindu who Dindu nuffin to get the job except be black.

Work smarter not harder, paco

mexico can keep the californians but not california
huge money making potential, ruined by spics and leftists that use the mass profiting to a family of 7 illiterates. white man could have a space elevator with that money

When you're done here please attend to the hedges in the side yard and turn over the mulch.

>Greece near top
That's how you know this infographic is wrong

>the righteous thing to do is to return the southwest to mexico
Yeah, nah, get fucked.
Your ignoring the reason we absorbed the territory to begin with.

Sounds familiar... -_-

This is what you dont get: mexico is a warzone

Has been a warzone since los Zetas broke out on their own in the 90s and tried to "conquer" all the other cartels

That our country can stand 2-4 factions of extremely well armed (for a country in which most kinds of firearms are illegal) thugs with nearly unlimited resources while at the same time being relatively governable and safe is no small feat.

no shit