Sup Forums suffering chart

/his/ here

we made a chart detailing the suffering of various historical figures and how much they deserved it and we'd like Sup Forums's input on it.

I'll post the current one we have below, but first, here's the template.

Here's the original thread

Our current version of the suffering chart

bump

oops, 80,5 x,y coordinate

Is this how much suffering they experienced versus how much THEY SHOULD have OR is this how much they deserved the suffering on the y axis?

SURVEY THREAD
retarded larping edition

RAPTOR AND SAVAGE

>/his/
>Marx, Lenin and other commie kikes deserve suffering
I thought /his/ are a bunch of leftist fags.

DONT ANSWER SURVEY THREADS

Just inform the mods

80, 75 (x, y)

There are both communists and Fascists there but most are just liberals and libertarians.

>hitler suffering

Must have been rough retiring to an Argentinian farm and living out the last of his days in peace.

lolwut

Experienced

>hitler killed 6 million jews systematically
>hitler killed himself
neither thing is true

But he did.

There is literally zero chance he would've made it out of Germany that late in the game.

Hi rebbit

>Bottom right isn't filled with billionaires
Fake news.

Mi general.

S 80
D 10

You donĀ“t know? Wow, you really have to go back.

I didn't know Donald Trump was the mastermind behind the mass murder of millions.

>Falling for soviet propaganda this hard

Hitler is confirmed to have been in the city after the Soviets sealed it off.

How in the Hell was he supposed to shoot his way past a blockade of thousands of soldiers?

Also, he refused repeated requests to move his HQ out of Berlin despite the fact the Fuhrerbunker was ill-suited as a command center. Hence why he effectively lost operational control of his armies in the final months of the war.

Seriously? Only two actual responses?

I'm not making this chart without at least five

It's a gay idea

Maybe the chart also takes in account how much he suffered before he became the leader of Germany. Being a soldier during ww1 was pretty horrible.