Liberals aren't human, says the subhuman who funnels millions of dollars from St...

Liberals aren't human, says the subhuman who funnels millions of dollars from St. Judes fundraising into Trump's golf resorts.

This entire family in prison when?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/06/06/how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into-his-business/#5c4315ac6b4a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Libs aren't human though. They lack free will and intellectual freedom. They literally just worship the ideologies that people supply to them.

Yes it's terrible that we're chained to the teachings of science.

Meanwhile, conservatives still fight over which interpretation of the bible is the most believable.

Liberals and Conservatives are both retarded.
Fuck off with your false dichotomy bullshit.

Saw this kid flying a baby beast 2300 fpv model around at the park I had one of that exact model stolen from my store I run out of my house. I confronted the kid and he took a swing at me so ducked gave him a hard right upper hook hitting his jaw with great force he was knocked back and dizzied from the blow he came running at me with the controller and threw it at me I attempted to catch it but it deflected and landed on the ground. After this he ran away to his mid 2000s civic si coupe with ram air intake and drove away quickly. Please,help,me find this faggot. He lives in Schaumburg. Thanks

>libertarian or other

lol

Look at this humanitarian doing good for the world.

>They literally just worship the ideologies that people supply to them.

Sounds like all the "redpilled" people here.

I'd like to test his humanity by crushing his skull with a tire iron...

>Liberals aren't human, says the subhuman who funnels millions of dollars from St. Judes fundraising into Trump's golf resorts.

Pretty sure Eric Trump and Ivanka are HUGE liberals themselves. They are on YOUR team, shitlibs.

theres like 100 million water buffalo in Africa, stop being autistic PETA

Liberalism is blind belief in science, which is 100% unironically and literally the same concept behind blind belief in religion, except without the optimism.

You don't realize it, but you people follow one of the most retarded religions on earth.

>St. Judes
>(((Judes)))

I don't see the problem

Then why did he go on Sean Hannity and say liberals aren't people?

Irrelevant. The point is that the Trump kids go to Africa and kill ALL KINDS of animals. For no fucking reason other than to make people think they have big dicks when they take the photos back home.

Only brain damaged people get enjoyment out of killing animals for any purpose other than nourishment or survival.

Because it's finally sinking in that his own side disavowed him because of his father, who is also a moderate New York liberal. Live by the SJW, die by the SJW.

>humanitarian
>picture of water buffalo

Words have definitions

The Trump family doesn't have morals or ideals, they only support things which will later do them financial favors.

Autism prevents people from being normal humans, and all of them except maybe Ivanka are autistic.

Trump doesn't drink, how did his kid get the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?

>The Trump family doesn't have morals or ideals,

They do have morals, warped leftist "morals" like poopdick marriage, trannies in bathrooms, smashing le evil white supremacy and shilling for kike domination in the middle east.

St. Judes saves countless children free of charge. Anyone who would steal money from them is pure garbage.

Why didn't she abort? I mean look at that thing.

Eric is a shithead though. Trump is great, but his son is a spoiled fucking brat. Or rat, rather. At least Barron got the alpha genes and traits, or so it looks.

if i looked like that i'd get cosmetic surgery ASAP

Barron got the autism, if that's what you mean.

Poor kid never stood a chance with a guy like that for a father combined with doing it in his 60s.

>saying this on Sup Forums and not seeing the irony

>Libs aren't human
imbyling OP pic is human

>Sounds like all the "redpilled" people here.

Wash bernies seed out of your ears then?

They didn't steal money from St. Judes. The hospital has confirmed they received 2.9 Million from Eric's foundation. In all they have raised over $11 million. Forbes did a hit piece on them. Forbes has no documentation to back up their INSINUATION that $$ was mishandled. The whole article is based on hearsay. Forbes even says, "IF this is true, then... blahblahblah"

forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/06/06/how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into-his-business/#5c4315ac6b4a