archive.is/WxtQ2
youtube.com/watch?v=M0mpGGDLTXY
archive.is/QQlP9
archive.is/grUMp
youtube.com/watch?v=X_71S3HFm54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one could have predicted this.

archive.is/WxtQ2

Trump isn't Hitler. He's Mussolini. Sorry not sorry.

Kinda the poor man's Hitler familam. Not sure if I'm on this train anymore.

Oh, it`s another episode of "let the whites fight wars while niggers fuck everything at home".

>open fist
>to bitch blah Trump

This bitch is insane

This is complete and total hearsay, but I had dinner with my older brother tonight. Somehow, he has ended up on a listserv with a lot of people who claim to be in intelligence positions in the government. In the past they have leaked accurate information onto the listerv a few weeks before it hit the press, so at least some of what they say is legit. Here's a rough summary of what he told me:

1. Trump is going down, not in years or months, but in weeks. The evidence against him and some others in the administration is irrefutable now, they're just trying to figure out how to do it in such a way that they can't pardon themselves first.
2. Flynn has given up on angling for immunity from prosecution, but is cooperating with the investigation in order to try and minimize his jail time. He's singing like a canary.
3. Manafort is going to jail.
4. Kushner is going to jail absent a Trump pardon.
5. Mueller is trying to get Pence to resign first - he's implicated in obstruction of justice, and doing so would stop Pence from immediately pardoning everyone else when he becomes President.
6. Ryan probably isn't guilty of anything, but there are incredibly damaging things he's said on tape which will force him to resign. We may be looking at President Orrin Hatch
7. There was already a divorce agreement between Melania and Donald prior to the election. But when Donald unexpectedly won, he basically forced her to stay on in the marriage - in part because if they divorce she will be able to testify against him.
8. Oddly enough, Steve Bannon is completely clean.
9. While Comey won't testify about this publicly, he will tell the Senate privately that both Trump and Kushner attempted to bribe him.

I can say with 100% certainty not all of these are true, but I wouldn't be surprised if over half of them are.

Surely that can't mean that blacks cause more trouble, no it's obviously the commanders being racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=M0mpGGDLTXY

>rate of insubordination and rulebreaking omitted

It's amazing.
>two years of LITERALLY HITLER!!!!!!!
>Trump starts doing good, non Hitlery things
>their minds refuse to accept it because that would mean they were wrong
>hallucination shifts from "evil" to "incompetent"
>m-muh Mussolini

This really should have gotten more replies.

No way this is real

Yeah we saw it the first 10 fucking times you posted it.

twice as likely AFTER they cover up/hide negro misbehavior

FIND A NEW THREAD BAKER YOU HAVE 200 POSTS TO DO IT

/realawoosupporters/ ONLY

what is corrective action deemed necessary vs not. Remorse is a thing.

@128832579
>a listserv
>ron paul memes
Do they have grandparents writing this shit now? Go back to bed, fossil.

Donald Trump is the Mussolini of America with double the vulgarity
archive.is/QQlP9

Fucking Kek

>He sat his wife at the same table as a lady – and I must be careful here – who several of his friends present strongly believed to be his mistress. The rest of us at the table were dumbfounded and embarrassed; Trump himself obviously found it amusing as he ruined the evening for both pneumatic and almost identical women. The obscene self-regard of the man was laid bare for us all.

20 Million Americans unmasked

You can take a man out of the military but you cant take the military out of the man. You can take a nigger out of the ghetto but cannot take the ghetto out of the nigger.

Join us in today's post of things that some LARPing user has made up in his head.

My brother has inside information
Trust me
Nobody here lies

>They know about the shitposts
I...it wasn't me...

>ywn have your own action figure

>the city of the UK

It's a nice comment son. Don't be so Jewy for (You)s

Buy one
Fap on it
Send her pics

>The evidence against him and some others in the administration is irrefutable now
So why hasn't ANY been leaked to the press or been in testimony before Congress? Why did several of the people involved like the former DNI or former CIA director say there was no evidence in their testimony? Your older brother is full of shit.

>There was already a divorce agreement between Melania and Donald prior to the election.
Would be impossible to hide from the press. That shit is public record.

>While Comey won't testify about this publicly, he will tell the Senate privately that both Trump and Kushner attempted to bribe him.
This is just absurd. Your whole post is. It reads like a leftie fan fiction. If there was any inkling of truth to any of this, it would be plastered all over CNN.

It's sad that some shill sitting in his stuffy cubicle at Shareblue typed this on his fast food grease encrusted keyboard only to have no one read this mess of text.

How sad it must be that their base are manchildren that will buy this

the don't think it be like it is but it do.

Does it have kung fu grip?

It wasn't me, I just thought it was underrated.

Fuck can you imagine just eating Melania out for hours on end while the Donald watches and directs the whole thing? I mean really eating that shaved, picturesque vagina for extended periods of time?

Does it come with a tomahawk and a blanket full of smallpox?

this nigga

>secure

It would be awful if people were to spam it

Fucking why, though? Is she gearing up for a Presidential run? Her debating Trump would be fucking hilarious.

seems like actual treason

>when you put the work in to type it all out but none of the work in to make it believable

That's months old

Can we stop disguising suicide as "drug overdose"?

Literally the first point makes it obvious

They've been right about many of the reports coming out of Washington Post and the New York Times. It would not surprise me if they were some of the unsourced individuals cited by those newspapers. They know what they are talking about.

Gee I wonder if she's planning a 2020 run

Trump is never going down until his terms are complete. Even then, he isn't going down. He's going uptown to Trump Tower, to rest in luxury after a job well done.

He's just looking to be apart of something.
He sees that assange gets attention and he wants some too for literally doing nothing.
He's a fat degenerate slob.
He even lazily ripped off the name.

she just needs to learn the right lessons from Clinton's defeat

Maybe because blacks are more likely to be violent, do drugs, or just be insubordinate.

t.USAF vet

All the world's shills, mentally ill tranny faggots, kikes, niggers, and especially feminist cunts are not enough to even graze /GOD-EMPEROR TRUMP/

me and the guy with the kekistan tattoo are going at it on reddit.

ERIC SAID HE DOESN'T SEE THE LEFT AS PEOPLE.

ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

It would be just terrible.

>They've been right about many of the reports coming out of Washington Post and the New York Times
Being right about the things WaPo and NYT have published is not the same as being right.

> It would not surprise me if they were some of the unsourced individuals cited by those newspapers.
That makes them less credible, not more.

> They know what they are talking about.
Yeah right, like when the Asst Attorney General was supposedly threatening to resign, as according to an anonymous source. Or what about when anonymous sources said there was going to be a massive "staff shake up" and Bannon and Preibus would be fired? These people don't know shit. This is literally just gossip.

He could die in office. He is 71. That would suck but it could happen.

I want to eat that cooch like a hungry wolverine in the summertime.

They do that? Huh, I didn't know that. I know they do it with gun deaths a lot of the time.

somebody shoot some hot glue over it

Good point

Kek that's just Sharia blues plan to get Hillary as president, it's on their website. Either you or your brother are LARPing

kek

trevor pls

let's not forget donald was rejected by heidi klum and salma hayek - aka women who earn their own living - before he found desperate soviet block "model" milania to marry him for his money

I just got my Nanci Pelosi! with real kung fu fighting action so she can combat the Russians.

How is that a "hit"? This was one of the main voices calling for a Russia investigation a month ago.

Holy shit. Trump IS Mussolini.
archive.is/grUMp

>Ciano, was, in fact, Mussolini’s son-in-law. At age 27, he married Mussolini’s eldest child, Countess Edda Mussolini, on April 23, 1930.
>At age 28, Kushner married Trump’s eldest daughter, Ivanka Trump.

>Lacking anti-nepotism statutes in Italy, Mussolini appointed Galeazzo Ciano as Italian consul in Shanghai, and in 1935, chose him as minister of press and propaganda.
>Trump appointed Jared to important position dealing with foreign nations as well.

>Ciano was born into wealth and privilege in Livorno, Italy in 1903. His father, Costanzo Ciano, owned vast tracts of real estate, and a successful newspaper, all which he shared with his son
>Born in 1981 to wealth and privilege and sent to prestigious schools, Jared Kushner joined his father, Charles Kushner’s, highly profitable real estate empire.

>Ciano attempted to serve as a voice of reason throughout Italy’s doomed involvement.
>Jared attempts to serve as a voice of reason throughout Trump's doomed presidency.

sheeeeeet

stop bringing in more jobs Trump
it's not funny anymore
you're breaking the liberal narrative that killing businesses is good for the economy

Ahahaha that's actually pretty good. Trump is rubbing off on him.

Wow and the number "4" means death in China. Well that means only one thing: recomPence

Yeah, and my uncle works at Nintendo

>8. Oddly enough, Steve Bannon is completely clean.

kek

Oh shit he's less hypocritical about what our corrupt and self-righteous elite all do and all want. Jesus Christ, the fucking vanity of elites who think they're the victims because their feelings are hurt and their petty envy frustrated while ordinary people struggle with real economic hardship and a collapsing social order.

>youtube.com/watch?v=X_71S3HFm54

COMFY

COMFY

COMFY

What? I thought Mussolini was a big deal? Fuck, I guess I'm With Her now.

Why are you spamming this? You realize most people in this thread would prefer if he was like Mussolini, right?

So Thursday is going to be a shitshow. Every major network is airing Comey's testimony and he's going to say everything he can, short of directly accusing Trump of obstruction, to make Trump look guilty.

My only hope is that after the dust settles from this clusterfuck that the whole Russian shit just dies out.

I didn't realize how many similarities there were. It's incredible.

>Democrats think they can get elected when the economy is growing at 4%

>Wow and the number "4" means death in China.
Damn it. I didnt mean it.

No way I'm going with the store brand fascist dictator that's for damn sure.

It won't, you know it won't. They'll never shut the fuck up about it.

this growth is actually the result of obamas policies

Ugh, this has NOTHING to do with Trump. It's just Obama's educated and reasoned economic policies finally paying off after 8 years. Trump has accomplished nothing, and the economy will crash under him, only for a Democrat to have to come in and clean up the mess AGAIN, and the cycle repeats perpetually.

Welcome to the hilldawg team comrade!

who is james taylor?