Sup Forums

What brought you to Sup Forums?
How long have you been here?
What do you want to change?
How did you find (((us)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0nenQ6OAxPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a combination of watching "Why We Are Afraid" by Dr Bill Warner and my brother also going on Sup Forums

ah shit namefaging

censorship on reddit a couple of years ago.

Now I am beginning to understand, though

mfw I have been on Sup Forums before Sup Forums or even /n/ existed

>Now I am beginning to understand, though
you have to go back

Someone on 4ch*n /new/ said that moot had just recreated /r9k/ and created a new board called Sup Forums to replace /new/. So I went to Sup Forums and shitposted race stat infographics on Sup Forums

it's too much, this place has become the shithole of the internet. Everyone from SJWs to autistic racists to CNN to Youtube wants to drop deuces.
Don't tell me your enjoyment hasn't dropped recently.

Reddit

I was trying to google 4 chainz and the rest is history

Bunch of friends back in high school got me into Sup Forums for the bantz (the "long cat is long" and "do u liek mudkipz" days), started checking out other boards over time and finally made the permanent transition to Sup Forums during the recent US elections.

>Don't tell me your enjoyment hasn't dropped recently
chans are constantly changing. I've been around long enough to know that and not be bothered by it.

Gamergate and the 4th of July raid on Tumblr brought me here

I started to browse Sup Forums a lot back in 2010 and all throughout high school. Didn't start browsing Sup Forums until last year, when I was attracted by dank memes, especially Nazi Pepe.
I was redpilled a few years before I started using Sup Forums and was attracted to it by all the like-minded Natsoc people. I even went through the Ancap phase and Molymeme before Sup Forums as well, so I felt as if I'd been here all along. It blew my mind that other people were having the same thoughts and redpill journey I had went through.

Been here since 2005. Used to post in /n/ when /n/ was news (this was a few years after I arrived I think). Before that it was trains and then nature or some shit. Then /news/ and of course Sup Forums (and the various /i/s on other chans HOMOVAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN).

Contrary to popular belief the news boards back then were NOT mostly right wing. There was a few cats like PROTO1 and a few other anons like me posting legitimate right wing arguments or just trolling left wingers. News was majority left. The second news board /new/? was influenced by a lot of left wingers who were democrat holdovers from the 2008 election cycle. /new/ got axed because the users were crying about not having a safe space. There was some hilariously ugly shit back then. One thing that sticks out is pics being posted of some skins who dismembered some dude.

Anyway been here a while. Sup Forums is like old Sup Forums you just lock in and find somebody and you can have a good conversation. The chans have always been that way for me. I never set out to moralfagchange the world or any of that shit.

I have met a lot of good people in all my years here.

RIP CAPTAIN

LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU.

youtube.com/watch?v=0nenQ6OAxPI

I WAS ON BASED REDDIT WITH MY BASED HISPANIC FRIEND AND WE HEARD ABOUT THIS

I came here for hentai.
Been here for 20 years.
I want more hentai.
I found you through CNN.

trump bTFO!

Also the Patriotic Nigras were at their work sometime in the time frame. They rocked the John Edwards campaign HQ with Bush logos and piles of shit (literally but cyberly)

What a time to be alive.

Im new today. Im from reddit xD

Your troll answer beats mine.

mfw I remember a time befors Sup Forums where all this shit was only allowed on Sup Forums

I remember the 2004 election on Sup Forums.
I had discovered the site earlier in the year from a linked image a friend found on gamefaqs. I back traced the url to the main site and have been here since.

Been here since November of 2018, so technically, I'm not here yet.
I will be mildly inspired by the funny pepe images and proceed to post nonsensical and uninspired drivel, before being called out and forced to lurk for the next six years.
I will lurk for three, then post under a tripcode, claiming that I've been here since 1996, in an attempt to spread a forced meme involving a comic strip featuring a skeletal ostrich getting beat over the head by a good housewife circa 1972.
Called out and force into lurking absentia a second time, i will return triumphant sometime around 2022 (at which point, all forced memes will immediately be accepted as kekcannon) with a mildly successful second attempt at the ostrich meme, which by that point, is only relevant due to failed memes of the past becoming monetized, as the standard currency has been completely wiped out.

As for what i would like to change? Time travel, it's a bitch.