Theresa May vows to remove Human Rights for Terrorists if that's what it takes to defeat them

More candles, flowers, and love defeat terrorism in 2017.

It's real.

Oh wow it's like we finally learned something. The only thing these dumbfucks fear is power. The american way is the best, gitmo style shit + torture.

I want some vietnam era napalm bombing
lift geneva convention restrictions on warfrare for fighting the terrorists

BASED

IS ENGLAND SAVED?

No (((conventions))) should be valid to protect unmarked ununiformed combatants. So called "insurgency" is refusing to play by the rules while still crying foul when your enemy does.

YES! THIS IS HOW TO FIGHT TERRORISTS! I've been grinding my teeth for the past week watching the Brits wallow in sadness and talk about how if you attack your enemy they win. Finally someones doing something other than saying "oh well, terrorism just happens nowadays lol"

DROP
MORE
MOAB

MOAB is conventional.
I say drop napalm. Drop sarine. Anything goes - if they are not uniformed but armed they should not be protected by conventions.

we've got lots of them basically rotting on the shelf
why not clear out the pantry before new stuff?

also it's spelled 'sarin', fyi

>hoax a series of terror attacks
>put soldiers and armed cops everywhere
>remove human rights

Is this Berlin 1933?

Not based. This will just be used to crack down on Christians when the left inevitably takes over again.

Just clamp down on immigration and refugee access. No need to trash civil liberties.

Apparently nobody learned anything you idiot. The government creates a problem, then enacts Draconian laws to solve the problem they created by placing restrictions on people who aren't the problem. The government then has more power to create more problems to not-solve with more draconian horseshit.

Those laws will be used primarily to "protect" the Brits from illegal "far right" opinions.

Thanks, burgs.

God I hope so
Also
>hoax
Be afraid mudshit

>Theresa May says things to win the elections

> Rip up human rights laws
Not
> rip up human rights laws for terrorists

>tear up human rights laws
You fools, watch it turn against you as cucked britbongs leaders arrest and suppress the bongs while leaving the mudslimes alone.

lol who cares, round those fuckers up.

Was about to post this. If the way most european politicians have acted for the last 20 years is to be taken into account, then you know this is exactly what's going to happen.

The old cunt won't do any of that she's just sucking dick for votes.

Same thing is happening here, all the liberal parties are spouting more conservative plans to get the votes

Those are reasonable tactics. And not even close to human rights violations - which is another highly manipulative term abused by leftists.

It won't be used on them, ultimately. It will be used on you to keep you from getting too uppity.

sure thing brown town.

Reminder that May banned National Action while doing nothing about the recent terrorists, even though they had all been reported and known to police, and even appeared on reality TV waving the ISIS flag.

She's just taking advantage of recent events to give herself more power that will be used against us (as with the push for new internet regulation)

Brilliant rebuttal, shit for brains.

>dey gonna put us in da fema camps

How old are you?

What? Terrorists who kill innocent people, blow up stuff and threathen to exterminate the civilized world are still considered humans?

Well, ain't that about time they started applying common sense to the real world.

I remember when Pol thought May was going to fix the refugee problem. Those last two days were funny.

We need it

>Brits from illegal "far right" opinions.
you mean she going after "evil right wing terrorist" which say mean things on the internet?

There are plenty of people who'd like to put you in a camp. It's not that hard to believe.

>They've been bringing in terrorists, they already took our guns (brits), creating an EU superstate with dictatorial powers, but they totally aren't going to use the powers they grant themselves as a response to the problems they created against us and our freedoms/ self determination.

In your country they're going to take your children if you don't put them on hormone replacement therapy, you idiot leaf.

If you don't think that the western powers hold your interests as directly antithetical to their aims, you aren't paying attention.

You are a fool.

You want your terrorism problem to end? Expel every non-white from your country. Either you do it now or they are going to continue until they force your hand. How much more blood of your countrymen are you willing to spill for feels?

Bingo. It's only a matter of time until Assange is labeled a terrorist. I mean, he's already the head of a rogue intelligence agency.

Nobody wants to put a hairy, fat 34 year old retard with a penchant for cheap wine and shemales in a camp. Sorry guys. Guess you might be fucked though.

I will tell you a secret. These people only care about money, so they will round up the people who cost them money. Since you are both probably neet faglords then I guess you should be scared. But regular non retards are probably safe.

Thank god.

She's removing human righta for islamaphobes and UKIP supporters

Remove kebab

burger is wise

You are right, degenerates like you most likely are safe, because you'll do whatever the government tells you as long as they give you fast internet, cheap food, easy access to drugs, and a kush office job/ government gibs.

Those of us working at jobs, trying to save money and build capital to achieve independence from the financial system, without being enslaved into the debt ridden corporate finance world. Who are trying to own land free and clear. Trying to pass on our traditional values to the next generation in freedom. Trying to build cohesive communities which share and safeguard those values, we're the enemy.

You are a coward and a slovenly fool.

One election which will have you saying "fuck laws and human rights and shit"

She wants to combat 'extremism', which she purposefully did not specify. Bong understands and is correct; this will be used against the men who would speak out and stand up against these foreign invaders. The truth is just too dangerous for the British public.

Thems some fancy talk little american, but the truth of the matter is we have been in this situation before and they only ever rounded up dumb hadjis.

>dey gonna turn ur kids into drug addicted trannies and cut off your weiner and bla bla bla bla

yea sure.

Ideally owning and operating independent businesses, rather than being employed.

I was talking about you, genius.

Yeah that's what's the serious trouble. Basically fuck the constitution because we may need to check on anyone at any time

They've already circumcised most of ours, it's not that far off, leaf.

The majority of Sup Forums is mentally ill degenerates larping as normies lol. They are going to round up YOU.

>Canada dey gassing all da people and raping all the boys omgz it's so crazy omg canada is hell on earth, dey even fuck dogs and shiiiit.

Lol fucking niggers.

So what's literally going on in your own country? The joke is on you leaf.

Textbook rise of totalitarian regime
>Create problem
>Pass laws to get rid of the problem you created
>use those laws to remove people you don't like by claiming they part of the problem.

Hopefully, Hitler overdid it with mass killings, but other than that - he was more than reasonable and successful

>omg dey gonna round you up and rape your babies and make your wife fuck a dog omg get da guns wererewoereowopwoepw

LOL

Do terrorist care about human rights unless they do not die and face punishment?

Our kids are already turning into drug addicted trannies. There's no "gonna" about it.

YOUR COUNTRY HAS LITERALLY PASSED A LAW EMPOWERING THE STATE TO CEASE THE CHILDREN OF PARENTS WHO WON'T TURN THEIR KIDS INTO TRANNIES. IN YOUR COUNTRY, YOU CAN BE BROUGHT TO COURT FOR REFUSING TO USE THE CORRECT PRONOUN. You sorry, moronic, tool.

LMAO

Forget this dude, he's probably some Achmed or a chink. I don't think ethnic Canadians even exist anymore.

>and crack down on extremists even if they can't be brought before the courts

This will be used against the native English who dare to question their own displacement.

You'll be laughing straight down the road to hell/ totalitarianism. I wish you the best of luck.

Go ahead. Laugh at your own demise. Whatever happens next, you deserve it all.

Whatever you say mr 50%, lol you are probably a fucking spic.

100% European, try again. Looks like I got a rise from you though so I can't be far off.

>when you are a schizophrenic homo and believe everything you read

yea man, we so fucked I can't stand it. Everybody is brown trannies and shit, it's crazy.

that's not how it works you dumb fucking autist. that transgendered shit is about when absolute children like you insist on misgendering a tranny on purpose for the sake of harrassment.. not accidentally getting someone gender wrong and going to jail for it.

leave it to a burger to blow a simple law asking people to behave respectfully out of proportion.

Burgers are nuts, they talk like the entire country is melting down. Jesus fuck.

all according to keikaku

Extending the rule of law like this opens it up for abuse.

thank you straya

Hello 1984, Who are the ones that get to label people as terrorist. NWO here we come

everything is fine here in northern ontario

i venture to say most burgers that sound off on here get their information about canada from Sup Forums, jewbook, and twitter instead of actually coming to somewhere like Abbottsford or Jasper and staying for a week or two.

>shariablue reporting in

>mr 50%
>Everybody is brown trannies and shit, it's crazy.
It is.

>Muslim terrorists bomb/attack
>Natives lose rights.

Remember Patriot Act and Obama killing habeas corpus.

I have never met a tranny in my entire life up here.
Whatever melts your butter

Whats the bet 90% of the time all that new police state shit will be used against white british people and people who slander islam?

>Inb4 paki genocide

Terrorist will be pic related in UK now

So will Corbyn win now?

How about stop letting them in and stop letting back in the ones went abroad to fight for ISIS and bring that back home so they can pass on that teaching to others.

wow so thought provoking. please, more people who have never been to my country please tell me what it's like here i have no idea i'm just some dumb leaf
yknow i heard america is overrun by niggers stealing your women right from your hands, and i heard finland is populated mostly by human/reindeer hybrids because all the women are so fucking heinous looking. see i can make up shit too

there's a few in town around here. not a big deal. in fact, several work at our local steel plant, and are perfectly fine contributing members of society believe it or not. they don't march in the street and fling dildos around. that's more of a product of privileged, upper middle class white american youth.

nice thing about no upper middle class in canada is we're all equally shit compared to the elites.

The dog knows they're expressing disapproval. Poor dog, he only wants to be accepted.

What would happen if the roles were reversed and the mozzies were the west, and Christians Jews and shit started blowing shit up? They'd be hunted down like dogs and shot in in the street and their rotting corpses left on street corners as a reminder.
Not that I'm advocating littering, but it bears some thought.

>that transgendered shit is about when absolute children like you insist on misgendering a tranny on purpose for the sake of harrassment

How is refusing to pretend that a man in a dress is a woman "harassment"? Do we also have to pretend that Rachel Dolezal is black?

Good shit this is what needs to be done to all brown subhumans in our lands. It has finally begun. Now we just need to apply pressure and watch them chimp out then get deported.

I was thinking the same thing.

He should have thought about that before he ran over and then stabbed all those slags

This isn't about stopping terrorism. Tories have been trying to do this for years, Allahu ackbars are just a convenient excuse.

You retarded cunts need to go into the oven, absolute worst the Anglosphere has to offer. Go post on facebook or some other normie site.

TERESA WANTS TO KILL FREE INTERNET!
She wants to lose and she is asking for it. She don't want that job.

wow i don't want to gas kikes or beat up trannies (even though none of you pussies would ever do that), such a "normie"

we're actually the best the anglosphere has to offer.
Britain and any part of Africa once anglo owned isn't anglo anymore, USA is complete shite, and nobody knows you and your faggy brother country exist. refugees don't even want to go there it's so shitty.

"worst the anglosphere has to offer"
yet we get all the best immigrants and refugees. okay. whatever man.

Guess who's going to be called a terrorist.
Obviously not the terrorits.

Daily reminder to autists and retards:
Terror attacks are government business to revoke rights.
The muslim plan is to go to target country and shit out babys 10 times the rate the locals do and in 50 years they own the country without a shot fired.
Why would they risk deportation with terror attacks that doesnt achieve anything?
Wake up retards.

So........ why hasn't she done it yet?
Oh she's "going to" do it "if needed"
Yeah...

they're just gonna shut the Sup Forumsacks of the world up and muslims will continue to grow in power

All the time that prisoners were getting compensated for hard pillows or terrorists getting passports or criminal asylum seekers getting citizenship because their cat would pine, all the time, I knew it would get repealed.

Watching the process is like a prison sentence.

Human rights is a cancerous concept anyway it's the same code that enables gypsies to be leeches

good. the cult of human rights for niggers and terrorists has been infringing upon the freedoms of real humans for far too long