UK election projected to yield minority government for either Cons or Labour

How do you fuck it up this bad?

She had a 20% lead before the election was called.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixed-term_Parliaments_Act_2011
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you can't Horbeen the Corbyn.

She made a huge fucking mistake.

You can't Sleerpy the Corbyn

I know nothing about U.K politics. Which side would Sup Forums agree with the most and why?

>arsenal
dropped hard

ukip, which is at perma -1% influence with 1% margin of error

She said she wanted to censor the internet. That's the level of self fuckery she's at.

>trusting polls
user...

If I was Brit I wouldn't vote at all maybe for UKIP.

But does the average britcuck (the ones that doesn't use Sup Forums or fap to obscure futa shit) care?

Who even claims it's honest polls to begin with?

Polls are probably wrong, but we don't know which way they're wrong.

We could end up with a massive Labour majority for fuck's sake.

Corbyn is best comrade for UBI and the future progression of mankind. A sustainable development future.

Sensor the internet! Bam down 18 points

You can't undermine the CORBINE.

Is Sadiq Khan a legit terrorist sympathizer? I get that feeling everytime he talks.

This poll trend shows that the Tories haven't really lost much at all. It is just that Labour has scooped up voters from the LibDems, SNP etc.

Didn't the tories push not only for the censorship of "hate speech" on the internet, but also stupid shit like legalizing fox hunting? Who the fuck goes fox hunting? Who is that a fucking policy when Brexit and national security are the prime concern?

The Tories are like the conservatives here----even if May/Trump wins they'll fucking piss away the victory on stupid shit

>stupid shit

You mean tax cuts and corporate welfare for friends and donors.

>election called
what does that mean? the pm can call for elections whenever they want?

Because she's utter crap. She deserves to lose.

Yes.

You need a 2/3rd majority in parliament.

Most countries in this world can just call snap elections. The US is different in that if a senator or Congressman dies you get an election in that state or district or a new appointment but Congress cannot vote for a snap election. It would require a constitutional amendment.

>mfw brexit doesnt happen
>mfw drumpf gets impeached

but if you have a 2/3rd majority then why would you want to have an election?

Is it too late to change my vote? I don't want my president to be a shill for Putin.

Because she is trying to dodge Brexit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixed-term_Parliaments_Act_2011

If you can get the enough votes from outside your party to get the Yes votes to 2/3, you can call an early election.

And, on top of that,

>Prime Minister Theresa May announced at the Conservative Party manifesto launch for the 2017 general election that the Fixed-term Parliaments Act would be repealed.[1][2]

The opposition parties always say they are better than the governing party. They would have a hard time explaining why they vote against early elections.

>its not too late
>its never too late...

The Conservatives are going to win a majority.

The Labour Party cannot swing enough seats.

UKIP went down at the same time as the conservatives?
:thinking:

My favorite is when she built upon her 15%+ lead by releasing plans for a "dementia tax" and forcing sick old people to sell their homes.

That was some great strategy there, Reesa.

10/10

would vote for

It makes zero sense how UKIP is not only NOT surging, but collapsing. Ridiculous.

Did Corbyn borrow the Schulzzug or something? Using memes to manipulate the polls?

Labour believe things like pic related. They import muslims en masse to vote for them.
Conservatives aren't conservative. They're simply an election machine. They change policies to whatever is currently popular.
UKIP are absolutely CIVIC. Despite what many will tell you, they are a single issue party, they've won and now the party is meaningless.
Lib Dems are anti-homosexual degeneracy.

Nick Clegg pls stop.

You will never be PM.

Everyone should stop being a cuckold and vote ukip. Muh tactical voting is a filthy trick. Vote for the party that you like best. People have the balls to do that and instantly cracks appear in their two horse scam.

Yes polls are the actual representation after we saw how clinton won and you idiots still for it

It's like (((theyre))) laughing at us.

They advance their nation & race, they will take our country from us

Once upon a time we controlled Africa, but through Demographics they conquered it

Can't deny Corbyn

Has been sent down by God himself to purge the Tory Jews out

She fucked up intentionally.

> fox hunting as a priority
> terrible platform to begin with
> censor the internet, moar nanny state
> cut everything
> bad campaign management
> announce a manifesto, then double back on it all the time
> flip flopping on brexit
> terror attacks (homeland security was her responsability for the last 7 years)

She dun goofed.
It seems intentional to me.

Give her a home and a job, so fucking rude about us.
If I lived in the lands of the blacks,would they be so nice as we are?

I'm not even voting. We're screwed either way.

BNP is the future

>We're screwed either way.

demoralized much you manipluated little fuck

I fucking hate you people

weak will powered little shit

Yea
The British conservative party is heavily infiltrated with leftists

One party is a Jew owned totalitarian globalist party that wants its police state. The other one is the Marxist party that wants mass immigration and (((diversity))). The other parties are irrelevant. Politics has always been a mess in this country. We're long overdue a revolution.

yes you massive faggot, he is doing political taqiyya on a massive scale, first thing he did was to ban "women in revealing clothing" because it was "body shaming and female objectification" where in reality London enabled Sharia law.

See Vote for ukip you pussy.

I mean they aren't going to win or anything but sure, I'll vote for them. The local UKIP candidate in my grandparents' area is a Muslim.

What the fuck is this shit?

Juncker.

>not voting BNP

>people who aren't from the UK making wild assumptions about what could happen
At the very worst it's a hung parliament you fucking leaf

No.

We are in the middle of a war between Islam and Zion people get woke here and tell others
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

>BNP

>two terrorist attacks in a month
>not going far right

I thought all the morons from the UK moved down here.

>Opinion polling

Really X's my Y

There is not a viable far right movement in the UK.

Good lad. Lel I suppose I can see your misgivings then. They are the only uncucked manifesto though, and we are voting between cuckdom and freedom, so.

Theres the bnp

Fine. Go ahead and vote for UKIP a.k.a. the United Kingdom Israeli Party

I hate this election. I can't possibly get any satisfaction out of it regardless of the result.

I don't want Labour to win because their policies are disastrous for the country, but at the same time, I really hate Shariah May.

UKIP don't have a chance of winning, and Lib Dems... just lol.

C'est la vie.

Unfortunately, no there isn't. They're completely insignificant.

This is deliberate. She's an EU/globalist lackey. She downy want to get a strong mandate for leaving the EU.
She should be breezing this election. The Tory campaign has literally just been "vote for us because we aren't corbyn", "corbyn is dangerous, corbyn is a commie, corbyn likes terrorists", all of which is 100% true, but it's a garbage tactic. That's pretty much what Clinton tried with Sanders and then Trump.
It does not go well when your main campaign slogan is "I'm not the other guy".
I still have trouble believing that the Tories won't win an outright majority but a performance this abject can only be deliberate.

Honestly most people over 50 in this country don't know what a computer is never mind the Internet, in fact they think the interwebs is the route of all evil. Anyway I think the Torries will win win with the votes they hoover up from UKIP but May is trying her hardest to fuck it up.
Country is fucked no matter who wins left wing loonies on one side and the Torries on the other lining their pockets with just about anything they can get. I'm thinking of jumping ship at this stage

I wanted Nige as the leader preferably. He helped them with campaigning though so I guess I'll vote for them. This is the first election I've ever gotten to vote in so it's a big deal.

>implying BNP isn't also controlled by the Jude