I work in a hospital emergency room, and right now my patient is being registered...

I work in a hospital emergency room, and right now my patient is being registered. She is an 80 something year old Mexican woman, cannot speak English, but thanks to her anchor baby family has medicare A and B. She never worked a day in her life in America but she is sucking down hundreds of thousands of dollars intended to hardworking Americans who paid into this.
I see this every fucking day, illegals who don't pay a dime or Mexican mothers with medicaid for their anchor babies. Same with negresses on medicaid.

But I cannot say or do anything because I would not only be fired but fined for sharing patient info.

Pic not related. Just had to vent.

kick out the cord on her life support

Ann coulter mentions this I her book-- the part about elderly people coming over here with their family members. Is this common?

Pull her plug.

This Mexican Intellectual understands

well, it's like, yeah that sucks.

but some woman isn't gonna die, and the hospital is probably not full.

in the end, she didn't do shit to you so either shut the fuck up and stop being an asshole, or go try and come up with political and economic policies to make a real change.

>Mexicant
>Intellectual
>pick one

A lot of hospitals in California have been closed because of illegals abusing the system. My friend works in an ER and says they come in for reasons as stupid as having a headache.

>she is sucking down hundreds of thousands of dollars
That's because American heathcare is overpriced scam

Granted, but honestly much of that can be attributed to inflation and wage expectation.
"no"
I pay newrly 600 dollars monthly in health insurance for myself and my family, pay my bills to avoid negative marks on my credit score, paid hundreds when my child was born.
These people are stealing from me, fuck your bullshit one-sided morality.

It is exceedingly common. The VA TRO against Trump's Travel Ban is based on it preventing relatives of Americans from "visiting" their American relatives.

People wonder why American healthcare is so fucking expensive. Its because we have 18,000,000 (or more) illegals either getting free healthcare and not pay or similarly draining medicaid.

That's class warfare buddy. You're blaming the poor elderly mexican woman instead of the capitalists who create the conditions you're both suffering under.

Exceedingly. Especially if they are end-stage renal failure and need regular dialysis.

>never worked a day in her life in America

How exactly would you know this? You know her life history?

Perhaps it would be better to let go of bitterness when you have opportunities to save lives and make the world a better place.

FPBP

The world would be a better place if you and your family went back.

Went back to Europe?

That's not a response. How do you know she hasn't worked in the US?

How is keeping an 80 something year old person with dementia alive so (probably) her family could keep collecting SS checks making the world a better place? How is that better for me when it is clearly a detriment to me and Americans? How could someone be an American who worked and paid taxes and yet not speak English? Did she live in some area in the US where her school only taught Spanish and her community didn't speak English?
Why are you so grossly obtuse and soft? Why do lack self worth or value or identity? Are you even an American? Do you not care about your country or it's citizens?

She's illegal, I don't care if she worked here or not. They have to go back.

They all go to the ER for trivial stuff. When I see them I don't know about their insurance but I know these people can't be paying for themselves.

>my foot hurts it's been about 3 weeks now I think I'll go to the ER

A major reason for the huge prices in American healthcare is because of there are many people like OP described who rack up huge bills despite never contributing a penny to the system. That means everyone else has to pay a little more to cover their costs. Take OP's story about one individual abusing the system, times it by a few million and that's a major factor for skyrocketing premiums. Same shit happens whenever community pricing is used for any industry. If you move to a city where tons of people don't pay their electric or utility bills, the people who do pay get fucked over with increasing prices to cover those who don't pay. It's indirect theft from other consumers when people don't pay their bills for these kinds of services.

>Did she live in some area in the US where her school only taught Spanish and her community didn't speak English?

Those exist. But I agree that my point might be weak.

>Why do lack self worth or value or identity?

Evidently I place my identity in other things than you, like not counting the cents of my tax dollars as money funneled to the unworthy. What a hierarchy of humanity you have. I understand the frustration, though.

But you might be right on some of those points, except I'd argue that I care about my country. I want our education standards up, I want a revolution in how we raise children. I'm tired of the media propping up moronic paths to the future. That's one of the things I feel strongly about, wasted potential.

My public education schooling was too slow. I feel as though I could have learned so much more at a faster pace, particularly in math. I remember in high school taking the test that guaranteed a diploma, and I shit you not, one of the multiple choice questions was to find what 3^2 was. It was truly impossible to fail.

I'll admit that funneling a group of uneducated people into the United States won't help my dreams. I get annoyed when the vision of leeches is thrown about. Maybe I'm naïve.

I want far more equality of opportunity in the world, and I want more people seizing that. You'll probably note that handouts will just lower motivation for success, and I don't know how to respond to that.