Alright Sup Forums give me one good reason for why you oppose a carbon tax thats isn't muh theft shit

Alright Sup Forums give me one good reason for why you oppose a carbon tax thats isn't muh theft shit

>pro tip: you cannot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDK1aCqqZkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0
youtube.com/watch?v=BiKfWdXXfIs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It's theft

It's theft

FUCK YOU
YES YOU MOTHERFUCKER

I AM TALKING TO YOU ASSHOLE FUCK YOU

>more gubment will fix everything

>tax
>theft

i'll take synonyms for 600, Alex.

>DAILY DOUBLE!!

The target demographic for the tax will just shift the cost to the consumers, like they've already been doing in years past, and the consumers will be forced to pay because oil and gas are a necessary part of life in our countries.

If I take a shit in your pool do I owe you money?

Sorry I don't have the level of nuance of
>no government will fix everything

I'm made of carbon chains. Ontologically challenged tax is lame.

Hay otras maneras

Your position is flawed because you assume you are right. Why the fuck should we have a carbon tax?

if they exist, the only way to avoid climate risks is to have revolutionary changes in the way humans operate

the surest way to advance humankind to a point where climate disasters are averted is through voluntarist market economics.

the technological changes in a market economy will make our lives unrecognizable to past generations.

centralized planning will result in stagnation or regression to more primitive and environmentally harmful ways of living.

global warming is a meme

carbon currently constitutes .041% of the atmosphere.

They've literally convinced you to pay taxes on AIR.

and you're onboard with that. bend over and open your shitter shareblue, the (You) is waiting.

Because liberals are for it and I hate everything liberals like. Also, our republican leaders need money from donors who pollute, so it would be foolish to tax them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDK1aCqqZkQ

ITT people that got baited and didn't sage

And more

youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0

youtube.com/watch?v=BiKfWdXXfIs

>hey pol what's 2+2 and don't say 4 lol

Tax concessions will obviously be given though. Also companies producing 'greener' products will always sell their product better.

To reduce carbon emissions

stop ruining everything

So you'll be fine if i replace 0.041% of your bodily fluids with mercury?

what a coincidence that all these old ideologues agree with you

It is theft.

It costs a lot and achieves nothing besides filling the pockets of bureaucrats and its also theft.

it unfairly targets people of modern western white societies

Yep this guys right not everyone wants to breathe death

Because Carbon isn't doing anything but feeding plants. You literally cant prove their is climate change, because there isn't.

I know you couldn't have watched them all especially the first link. They bring sanity to the discussion.

Hmmm. Realistically what would it take for you to admit climate change is real?

seen it before, co-founder of Green peace mad about how they stopped hunting of whales and started opposing him economically. Just a tip, there's a reason these people trying to discredit climate science are appearing on conservative radio shows rather than actually working in the field publishing and engaging in the academic debate.