How can you be so angry and scared about 22 people dying in London when over 3...

How can you be so angry and scared about 22 people dying in London when over 3,000 people die in car accidents every day in the United States alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zurrQiETDHA
cdc.gov/heartdisease/facts.htm
newsweek.com/2015-brought-biggest-us-traffic-death-increase-50-years-427759
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at what number will lefties allow us to be angry?
1000 dead, 10 000 dead, 100 000 dead/year ?

Wait, over 1 million per year?

Because Jews aren't importing millions of car accidents into the West and making seat belts illegal.

Those are global numbers, not US numbers.

Fuck off, TJ.

Annual Global Road Crash Statistics

Nearly 1.3 million people die in road crashes each year, on average 3,287 deaths a day.
An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled.
More than half of all road traffic deaths occur among young adults ages 15-44.
Road traffic crashes rank as the 9th leading cause of death and account for 2.2% of all deaths globally.
Road crashes are the leading cause of death among young people ages 15-29, and the second leading cause of death worldwide among young people ages 5-14.
Each year nearly 400,000 people under 25 die on the world's roads, on average over 1,000 a day.
Over 90% of all road fatalities occur in low and middle-income countries, which have less than half of the world's vehicles.
Road crashes cost USD $518 billion globally, costing individual countries from 1-2% of their annual GDP.
Road crashes cost low and middle-income countries USD $65 billion annually, exceeding the total amount received in developmental assistance.
Unless action is taken, road traffic injuries are predicted to become the fifth leading cause of death by 2030.
Annual United States Road Crash Statistics

Over 37,000 people die in road crashes each year
An additional 2.35 million are injured or disabled
Over 1,600 children under 15 years of age die each year
Nearly 8,000 people are killed in crashes involving drivers ages 16-20
Road crashes cost the U.S. $230.6 billion per year, or an average of $820 per person
Road crashes are the single greatest annual cause of death of healthy U.S. citizens traveling abroad

Might as well ban cars.

It is below 2,000 in the UK a year, which means around 40 die per week.

It is reasonable to fear terror when it doubles your chance to be killed on the road in a given week.

>You need cars for society to function
>Car accidents are... accidents
>Muslims are detrimental to society
>Terror attacks are...
woah...

wtf I HATE cars now

Can someone post the smuggie of the guy saying your more likely to die from x so dont worry about x

Can someone post an argument

Why not be afraid of both

Because those automotive deaths are by and large accidents.

While the terrorist attacks are intentional acts.

A nation isn't kept safe by regulations limiting the access of people to harmful objects. It is kept safe by a population that doesn't want to harm other people. When you opt to ignore the danger posed by intentional harm because it is currently small you lay the path to lawlessness and far greater harm.

>The numbers aren't too bad now so you shouldn't worry about trying to keep the numbers down
>Implying terrorist attack aren't just the more flashy examples of muzzie violence.

betacucks and tolerant liberals love this retarded false equivalence. like that simpering jew faggot Lawrence Krauss when he was on TV here a few weeks ago saying: "you're more likely to be killed by a refrigerator than terrorism"

they don't all die on the same corner.

If I wake up to find shit in the toilet... No big surprise. If I wake up to find shit on the kitchen floor, then there is a problem.

Is your refridgerator running? Then you better watch out b/c it might fucking kill you

>3,000 people die in car accidents every day in the United States alone

Your picture says it's in the world, retard.
Besides all those killings with trucks and cars are counted as road deaths too.

Thats about when terrorists kill 80 ppl in turkey and we dont care
Also why dont you flush the toilet you dumb nigger

Because we actively implement safety features necessary to prevent death in the case of car safety.
However, when we consider safety measures to protect ourselves from potential terror, we're quickly reminded that such thoughts of preservation are racist, then follows statistical comparison of unrelated subjects as you've cited while the death toll rises.

Given, I understand you're likely leftypol fucking off, the problem isn't bad, yet but one only needs to see Lebanon's vibrant history to see what's in store so long as we allow this to continue.

Because it is caused intentionally by some cretins who spread their religion by force, most of these "1 million" accidents are bt mistake.

Cars kill more people than guns,
therefore stay away from my 9mm you filthy commie scum.

Cars aren't losing their grip on reality and killing random people that disagree with them indiscriminately because a super old car that claimed to have a cellphone to God told them to through a car manual from the first millennium.

150000 people die each day
Death is no big deal
Kill yourself then fag
Thanks in advance

Because you have control over whether you die in a car crash or not, but you don't have any agency in dying in a terror attack other than expelling all mudslims to where they came from

Car crashes are unavoidable.

Death by terrorism is enraging because it's a result of completely preventable importation of fucking idiot Muslim fundies are stupid-- and it's all because fucking virtue signaling sjws want to jizz their pants feeling morally superior, forcing them into the same society as me. There is NO reason for the west to deal with this shit. Dying because an inbred cultist wants to die for allah would not happen in the west if not for goddamned globalists and their sjw useful idiots.

It's useless and fucking infuriating.

Death comes for many reasons. Death that is easily preventable because of idiot sjws just enrages me.

And the worst thing is the same idiot sjws by doing this force me to

1) pay for Ahmed's eighteen kids by his three wives
2) get my internet regulated so as not to hurt Ahmed's feelings
3) get my entire life surveilled and my privacy destroyed so as to try to stop Ahmed from Akhbaring peopel
4) Ahmed's stupid kids contribute to those low intelligence students burdening the public school education leading any kids I end up having being fucked over by the low expectations/dumbed down cirruculum (though I likely won't even be able to have kids because fucking Ahmed and his eighteen welfare babies will raise my taxes so I can pay for his welfare, his section 8, his hospital costs, and I do not get the perks he does thus must actually fund my own kids-- therefore cannot have them before I can afford them)
5) Ahmed and his kids and his shit wives will all vote for more open borders politicians so more ahmeds can come in
6) Ahmed forces me to become a voter who votes for the party likelier to keep Ahmed out, thus not for the party I align with on other issues
7) there is nothing Ahmed adds to my life. There is a GREAT DEAL ahmed takes from it. And not just ahmed, but the fucking idiot sjws who enable him;.

Fuck sjws, fuck terrorists, fuck Islam. There is no benefit to having Muslims, just costs. It's unnecessary.

Road death is the price of freedom. Terror death is the price of slavery. Every time it happens, we're reminded we're not free.

Intent. Statistics. Growth trends.

youtube.com/watch?v=zurrQiETDHA

>accidents

X amount of people died in Y scenario, so it's absurd for you to be concerned that A amount of people died in B scenario.

Let's employ.

How can you be angry that 3,000 people die in car accidents everyday in the U.S. alone when heart disease is the most common cause of death in the United States?

>free
>by buying a car
>on an installment plan
Boy you cannolis sure got some weird ideas about freedom.
Ciao.....

Because car accidents are fucking accidents

This reasoning is retarded.

The principle is as follows: We shouldn't be concerned with something that causes death if something else causes more death.

>How can you be so angry

because they killed her

>drunk driving is an accident
okey dokey
>The principle is as follows: We shouldn't be concerned with something that causes death if something else causes more death.
By almost three orders of magnitude. Come on.

crashes are not the product of malicious intent or an ideology which encourages the rape of children

*Zelenack

Any mishap that was not caused deliberately is an accident

Let me demonstrate retard.

How can you be concerned about the 32,000 people who die yearly in car accidents in the U.S. when 610,000 died yearly of heart disease in the U.S.? That's over 18 times more people.

COME ON.

What can we say? Car crashes are part and parcel of driving cars.

wtf I hate hearts now
>van all assault hearts nao!!!1!1!1!1!!!!1!!!1!!!!!!!

(I agree with your point, Ina serious note)

Please don't post statistics like this, this is not an accurate representation of cars. These deaths are caused by a small minority of radical cars. Imagine the backlash against peaceful cars, they are the real victims here. #NotAllCars

3000 a day?

citation needed

Heart disease is part and parcel of living in the USA.
Your numbers are shit, but we'll go with them for the sake of argument. In your case, the difference is 1.3 orders, 18x, both are still worthy of concern, proportionally to their death toll. In the terror case, a cause of death 1/1000 as likely as another is given 1000x the mindshare. Why? Who profits? Who should be necked for profiting off irrational fear?

NO :(((((((

How many of those road deaths were in india?

they poo in the streets and drive like maniacs

610,000 deaths from heart disease.
>cdc.gov/heartdisease/facts.htm

38,000 people died in car accidents in 2015
>newsweek.com/2015-brought-biggest-us-traffic-death-increase-50-years-427759

Approximately correct. Your logic is flawed and retarded. Even if my numbers were wrong, and they're not (see sources above), your logic would still be flaw. We should be concerned with deadly things that don't cause as much death as other deadly things.

Fuck off, shill.

Nice way to deflect and excuse terror fuckhead

>kike shilling of immeasurable proportions

>your logic would still be flaw
Yeah okay nigger. Sorry about your fatherland security job going away.

Perspective ya friggin dummy

If asians so smart how come they are such shit drivers?

Do the Peaceful Truck Attacks count as car accidents? :^)

Do these 3000 deaths include those people that were ran over by trucks of peace?

Cars are necessary.
Muslims aren't.

> comparing road accidents to a totalitarian cult waging all manner of jihad, the modern day nazis....

/stanza

Do us all a favor and become one of those 1.3 million if this is seriously your argument

Cars don't murder people intentionally in the name of their religion.

Muslims do.

/thread

not when they are fake CGI bullshit

no that would be Jews.

How can you be so upset about 6 million kikes when 1.3 million die in car wrecks every year. Half-assed or wreckless drivers have killed at least 10 times as many people as Hitler

>3,000 people die in car crashes per year
>arabs are notoriously bad drivers
>more dead arabs as time goes on

You're a fucking retard, asshole. I proved your 85 IQ fallacy wrong. Do me a big favor, and stop shitting up my fucking board, asshole, with your low-tier, bait threads.

>mobility scooters are necessary
>amerifats aren't

>retard can't tell the difference between an accident and a deliberate act of violence...kys.

You made a value judgment that aligned with your priors in order to preserve your emotional investment in Western ideology. You didn't actually prove dick, amerifart.

Because we are already working on automating cars, whereas automating muslim extremism would lead to the end of the world.

>Asian drivers are the real terrorists.

>calling someone amerifat
>sees flag
>projecting this fat

based

Now you're just talking out of your ass. Let me repeat. Your logic implies the following principle: We should be concerned with things that produce more death, and not concerned with things that produce less death. That's fucking retarded, because we can be concerned with both. I provided a concrete example, backed by statistics: "How can you be concerned with 38,000 deaths from accidents each year when 610,000 deaths results from heart disease each years." This isn't about "value judgment." It's about logic, and your logic - if you can even call it that - is failing more than Blacks in the United States. You're a fucking retard, dude. You're embarrassing, and you need to get the fuck off my board.

How the fuck are you online right now?

Communist utopia obviously has internet.

Im not leftypol this is just what my mom said to me and i couldnt think of anything to say back so i thought pol would help

kek

Because people are allowed and generally encouraged to avoid car accidents.

>Your logic implies the following principle: We should be concerned with things that produce more death, and not concerned with things that produce less death
I am saying that concern should be proportional to death toll. A 1000x difference should therefore mean 1000x more or less concern.
I did not at any point claim that we should absolutely not be concerned with terrorism. I claim that we should be 1/1000 as worried about dying from terrorism and put 1/1000 as much resources toward that aim than we should automobile deaths.
>my board
Shut the fuck up, kike. The world hates you and wants you to die anyway.

Point out to her that intent matters and people are judged harsher for homicides than manslaughters and that especially vile cases of murder usually generate much more anger. Point out that everybody is in agreement that we need to minimise road deaths, we are taught that cars create a degree of danger and they're separated from pedestrians, they're licenced and there's huge police unit specifically designed to control road traffic - aks her should the same solutions be applied to the muslims, licence plates on their foreheads and daily routine stop and frisk.

Cars and roads aren't actively trying to kill me.

Because terrorism is only one of MANY problems Pisslam causes in every society it infests. There is nothing to be gained by importing this completely unnecessary risk.

You actually didn't say any of that. Nor did your retarded post necessary imply any of that.

Moreover, your primitive mind is unable to distinguish between voluntary and involuntary acts. Or perhaps necessary and inevitable acts versus acts that can easily be permitted. Let us just say thing: Car accidents are ACCIDENTS. Terrorist attacks are pre-meditated, voluntary acts, usually carried about by two or more people. Moreover, our country requires automobiles, and thus accidents are inevitable. Permitting terrorist jihadis to enter the country is not an inevitable and can be prevented.

>Also, implying that I don't know world wants me to die

One has malicious intent, the other is accidental.

>Moreover, our country requires automobiles
>being THIS KEKED to a machine
You still haven't explained how drunk driving is not malicious, or whether a lack of responsibility somehow makes it okay. You're talking like a leftist now! It's cute af.

Not an argument

>there are less murders than ants in the world, so let's ignore murders completely

>accident vs attack
>thinking the two are remotely the same

We're talking about car accidents - for which a person is, perhaps, not criminally liable but, perhaps, negligently liable. This is a matter of intent. A matter of pre-meditation. We may exclude the 9,000 people who perish in drunk driving accidents every years. That is fine. It is absurd, however, to think that intent to kill is the same as criminal negligence or recklessness.

Perhaps people don't want to give arguments because this has literally been posted 15+ times in the past few days, and it's been btfo'd each time. You're fucking lame.

3000 people a day ? So basically 1 Million per year in the US alone ? In a year in Germany there is about 3600 deaths im Traffic. We have 25% of your population and you have 300 times more dead people in ttaffic ? Something is wrong with your numbers.

I have legit rebutted this retard fifty times. He already changed the goal posts. His position now is: "Our concern ought to be proportional to the number of deaths caused by a group of people or activity." That is a tad more reasonable and not dumb-fuck than his original, but is still lack nuance and details. Hence his complete failure to acknowledge that murderous intent differs from negligence or suffering from negligence in a car accident.

How can you be so angry and scared about 21 children being murdered in Norway by Breivek when tens of thousands of people die from smoking everyday?

RIP OP. OP Rekt.

>implying I don't want to genocide muslims and shitty drivers alike
fire up the ovens

cars arent muslim

now post stats how many white women gets blacked every year