A brilliant troll that deserves to be extended worldwide

Note that this billboard never mentions Muhammad, Islam, Muslims, or the Quran. It just posts facts about the man Muslims call "perfect." All Muslims can do is squeal and claim these facts are "out of context." This should be remade into posters and flyers and distributed all over the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many kikes must one man kill to absolve him of sin?

Hitler did 6 gorillion and people STILL hate him.

I wonder what it costs to place an advert on a billboad here. Could have some fun with it. Must check it out.

It's all doctrinally correct

Why the outrage

>600
that's actually pretty impressive

Is Muhammad #ourguy?

this is just peachy

How can Islamists be outraged about a sign if the information on it is clearly not related to Muhammad as they claim? Then this sign is about someone else and not Muhammad, right?

I don't get their outrage.

holy shit dude I didn't even realize there was no actual reference to muhammed or islam on that billboard. FLAWLESS VICTORY.

same reason jews recoil when you name them.

They can, and do, just say theres nothing wrong with any of that and thus make islam highly attractive.

They are being revealed and are angry about it.

I know, right? It's brilliant.

>Beheaded 600 Jews in one day

Truly the perfect man.

idk but muhammad seems pretty B A S E D right now haha xd

I guess Indiana isn't part of that vague "real America" anymore either that Sup Forumstards constantly refer to. I wonder where "real America" even is anymore? I guess it's relegated to one or two states, surely these two small territories are representative of America as a country.

You mean beheaded six gorillion Jews you antisemite.

never been prouder of my state

Flyers are cheaper. Anyone can do afford them.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

Absolutely.

Creates a lot of litter though, I don't think you want your state roads dirty.

Between this and the lefty tears in leddit over it its perfect

Now wait a minute, I thought all those hadtihs were unreliable like they always claim , why are they so mad then?

>no acutual reference

I'd say "The perfect man" MIGHT count as one since that's sometimes what muslims refer to him as.

No one outside of this echo chamber even gets your little "4d chess" victory here that you're referring to.

The fact that this billboard is offending anyone in fucking INDIANA of all places just goes to show how absolutely fucking fucked this country is and how shit the people are that live here. You can't insult "Muhammad" in motherfucking INDIANA? What universe am I even living in? Is this even America???

I can't fucking wait to leave.

>Reliable when we like them.
>Unreliable when we don't.

>Is a more pure Semite than any kike
>Branded an antisemite anyway

Also just to reiterate, the perfect man should behead 600 kikes in a day. That's up to several hundred thousand fewer in the world now. THANKS MOHAMMED.

Try doing this in Europe hahah.

I wish. Seeing the BBC reporting on it would be hilarious (and depressing in their bias).

Just quickly checked the prices here Bus stop style 6 sheets €300-€600, 48 sheets €500-€1000. Prices are per fortnight and depend on location. A larger 96 sheet option is also available.

>600 jews in a day
that's 25 jews per hour, assuming no sleep

out.of.control

Who is this billboard referring to? Why are muslims getting upset?

>beheaded 600 jews in a day
wtf I love Muhammad now

Those are the attributes they identify him with.

That's the most beautiful part about it. They're not even trying to argue any of the points. They see "pedophile rapist murderer" and they think "HIS HOLINESS!!!"

600 jews? What do you mean 6000 jews? What kind of an evil counter-semite would go so far as to kill 60000 jews? I think the chosen people deserve reparations for the 600000 souls that were shoahed for absolutely no reason.

of course
Prophet Muhammad the ginger is the arch-epitome of an alpha white male, we must all strive to be like him

>not including the other replies

>all those terrible things but no direct name
>STOP INSULTING OUR PROPHET
Is this grade school ?

kek butthurt Shi'ite spotted

Why is he still a muslim if he condemns all the murdery stuff that's a part of it?

These mudslime faggots need to fucking burn. Can't make a goof without them throwing a fucking fit

Can't advocate reform from the outside. Being apostate would invalidate what little credibility he might carry.

Bait or not. Just fucking get the hell out of America if you hate it so much.

>Anyone can do afford them.
And anyone can ignore them.

Just like anyone can ignore a billboard

>truthofobes

mfw

And, just like lefty trannies, this is how they control the narrative.

>get the hell out err my Muslim country!!

kill yourself you worthless fucking tool

>>get the hell out err my Muslim country!!
Did you have a stoke mate? That made no fucking sense

Oh no, it's retarded...

Well you almost passed as an American. Now I know you're just some dirty foreigner using Google Translate

He's sitting here he taking pride in his "great" country as it becomes Islamified - even in Indiana of all places.

>hurr get out of my country if you don't like Islam this is Merica!

>insults
>merely reports stuff foiund in the quran and the sunnah
>reporting the truth is now insulting

Someone make it into a poster so we can save it and people can print it and spread them around.

How much trouble would you get in for doing this in England or France?

we might have room for you in burgerland if you are interested

christians refer to jesus as the "perfect man"

I c wot u did there

It's only offending the media. There's a billboard on St Augustine Florida that says "Islam bloody Islam" been there for years. Few "outrage" articles...still there...

WE should file a complain, for FALSE ADVERTISEMENT since the ad describes a monster but the large title says "A PERFECT MAN".

What are you trying to sell me?

It's funny because it didn't say Muhammed

>And anyone can ignore them.
In an age when every "racist" poster, graffiti, and spoken word is a "hate crime" that gets reported and protested? Not likely! Spread this around and I guarantee there'll be a huge shitstorm. It'll be on cable news, the Sunday talk shows, and in chin-pulling opeds in newspapers. There will be marches and demonstrations. It'll be the Muhammad cartoons all over again.

all of them.

Whoever did this has achieved a monumental milestone in the history of trolling, and has virtually assured himself a seat of honor at the right hand of the Troll Lords in Valhalla!

Because he's sitting on a (you) goldmine.

I hate virtue signalling lefties so fucking much. They do absolutely no research whatsoever and are hell bent on doing whatever they have been told. "We know Islam doesn't teach murder". Those people should have one attempt at redemption and if they don't get it they should be gassed.

>perfect man

>doesn't say black

what the hell

great troll btw

Who is this guy, and is he for real?????

fuck you, all of america is real america, whether we like it or not. Yes, some of it is awful, and some of it we wish we could get rid of the people there, but they're still american.

le islam is the ultimate redpill xdddd

Fuck off troll

whoa leave something for us senpai
we want 72 virgins too

Beat feminists, throw faggots off the roof, keep blacks down, keep Jews out of power.

What is the issue here?

it's an abrahamic religion

>fuck you, all of america is real america
Agreed, especially Indiana.
>but they're still american.
Some of them are 3/5ths of an American but I won't contradict you brother.

>what is satire
>what do "..." Signify

Please stop, get some help.

Well...since you ask, there is that whole killing everybody who doesn't submit to Allah and convert to Islam bullshit they keep doing everywhere they go.

>tfw their triggeredness is overtly incriminating
this is GENIUS

i want you to stay. stay and fight.

>truth
>insult

what

Its an aussie imam who likes to shitpost and troll irl. Pretty awesome.

>What you call 'terrorism' is called "God's law" in #Saudi Arabia. There's always a special budget for God's law in any Islamic Government.

Is this true?

Whos that skinny hotie

Holy shit I love it when I see liberal faggots start backpedaling and tripping over their own words doing all sorts of mental gymnastics

I did not think such a thing was possible. An Imam who's an edgy shitposting troll lord. is this the best timeline or what?

>beheaded 600 jews in one day

Sounds like a nice guy to me

Is he, dare I speak the words.../ourguy/?

OY VEY WHAT A SHOAH

BAD GOY BAD!

>beheaded 600 Jews

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

The only thing wrong with his comment is that he used the word radical. There are no radical muslims. They are in fact orthodox muslims who follow what is in fact written in quran to the letter.

Maybe

Honestly you could drop the "perfect man" and still get the message across

Hold my beer.

Why do the killings of Jews always have a 6 followed by a series of 0s?

Islam is the way and the truth.
Sup Forums has literally zero arguments against Islam except
>m-muh paganist white nationalism.. *tip*
>b-but MUH ammad wasn't very nice to the jews
>i want my girlfriend to be able to dress like a slut so she can get groped at work

we have similarities sure but thats just because you need those ideals for a sustainable society even shitskins understand this but that doesn't mean i want them flooding into my country

Try a projector. That may cost less and you can use its mobile.