Z Y K L O N _ B E N

Another class 'A' Ben Garrison cartoon.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6fpqat/i_edited_a_ben_garrison_cartoon_to_be_proanarchist/
grrrgraphics.com/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

meanwhile on reddit

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6fpqat/i_edited_a_ben_garrison_cartoon_to_be_proanarchist/

Are nazis bombing us now? The only terror attack I know of is Anders Breivik and he actually offed the bad guys.

How fucking deluded do you have to be to think all these countries are bending over for nazis? Does the shooper think they aren't sucking *enough* refugee dicks?

shit-tier, as leftist memes usually are

ever since ben came into contact with us, we've stopped editing his comics

because now there is nothing to edit

This is surprisingly high-effort for a lefty.

The travesty they usually create never ceases to amaze me. Their sense of aesthetics, their style and their commitment to the job at hand is so consistently terrible that I sometimes feel as if we're completely different species.

>128838249
fpwp

I was hoping there would be a merchant version. I love it when his cartoons are hijacked with the merchant.

That's a nice edit OP, but where's the original?

Why did they add burning books when they are the ones advocating censorship? Does their cognitive dissonance really go that far?

Lol, how is this high effort? The wolf doesn't have the moustache and his arm is not deploying the heil salute.

I think it is in reference to TRS talking about doing a book burning for (((media))) butthurt

Found the original lads

Anarchists are the biggest retards out there, anyway mrmangohead the ones willing to call themselves anarchists these days are just commies.

ahahhahahahahahhahahahahAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
*breaths in* AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

BLURMPFS BTFO

Ben might get a fatwa for this one. They don't take too kindly to a hound symbolizing their religion, cus they absolutely despise canines

Leftist confirmed for brofists! Funniest shit ever!

LMFAO SKRIMPF IS FINISHED! XDDD

Oh zyklon bens not gonna be happy about that

some bernie supporter stabbed some whit guys and /r/anarchism scream about white male terrorism

they truly live in a fantasy world

compare the two

got leftists suck, even at art something they traditional should be good at

here, and pic related:
grrrgraphics.com/index.html

plebbit

you have to go back

compare.

the commie one is a hack job