Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/872291953462960128
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40184641
twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/872346862434603008
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu4Ylk08ZWg
twitter.com/AlbertBatlayeri/status/872348980822364161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MASSIVE long message a few minutes ago and its been on off ever since. Big shit happening, Iran shooting?

? i hear nothing

TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON, I LITERALLY HAD THIS SKYKANG THING OPEN FOR 2 MONTHS AND NOTHING HAPPENED , I GO TO DRINK WATER AND ITS HAPPENING?

Probably evacuating AF assets from Qatar.

Kek, sounds about right.
I think it could be a reaction to this breaking news shit

SKYKING, SKYKING, DO NOT RESPOND.

ALPHA CHARLIE LIMA LIMA 4 6

dont lie, im on it right now and i cant hear shit

>mfw i just heard it

its happening

I SAID DO NOT RESPOND !!!!

We are bombing Iran AZ Senator style.

YEAH BABY!

14387.22khz

Its happening again

twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/872291953462960128

AAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUCK

>Romeo, 2 3 4 stand by, 4 3

or sumfin like dat

Annually just gave the same message that she said 15 minutes ago

THERE HAS BEEN SHOOTING IN THE IRANIAN PARLIAMENT

hey goyims.... did anyone notice the buzzer is off ?

This is my first time listening, what exactly is this? I have 5 frequencies open and did hear the latest alphanumeric message.

8992 KHz USB
11175 KHz USB
6737 KHz USB
8890.94 KHz USB
8991 KHz USB

Holy shit it's fucking happening for real. Saudi assassination ? CIA ? What the fuck is going on guys I don't have SDR installed!!!

try the buzzer ( uvb 76)

Numerous USMil public frequencies can only be received from within the CONUS. You might be picking up artifacts from that.

oy vey

the buzzer never goes off.... unless its truly happening

Fuck you assholes. I'm going innawoods right now. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?

newfag here what is skying and how do I hear it

fuck off anime poster
stop larping you stupid leaf, i cant hear shit

High priority encrypted NATO messages. We literally have no idea what they are for exactly. Skykings might specifically be messages to pilots for a number of reasons, but that speculation could be wrong too.

This shit happens pretty regularly, it's not really a happening. It's fun listening though.

This is a delta bravo lima niner-five alert. Once the bombers leave Aviano the civilian internet will be cut so make sure to use your VPN and flex capacitor to avoid the blackout.

JESUS CHRIST I JUST HEARD A NOISE IN MY LAUNDRY ROOM. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT"S GOING ON???

Means stick your head between your knees and kiss your ass goodbye

elaborate please??

Be for real guys, is this any different than normal?

I'm sick of living and hope for the end of the world everyday reeeeewwe

Digits confirm, we're all going to die. Thanks user!

in yo closet

The theory is "skyking" is code for a nuclear capable airplane, if the guy on the radio [[the usaf]] says skyking 3 times, it means theres going to be a nuclear strike.

This is all theory because nobody really fucking knows

Is it me or UVB doesn't transmit? Usually it has the buzzer but, now I can't even hear that..

It's at 4625khz USB ain't it?

It's the start of WW3 right now, you'll live for another few months until all the food is gone.

Yep, nothing.

Go to websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
Put in this freq: 8992

yes it is, i cant hear it too, must be either really happening or just a problem

spooky, thanks for the information friends

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40184641

this?

Jesus Christ guys People are blowing themselves up in Iranian parliament. This is not a drill. Repeat, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

Some user said a message would be happening at zulu 0200, with a message from andrews about 25 characters long, and it happend. Im scared anons.

I've got the thing set at 8992 USB and I've heard nothing in the last 20 minutes

HIDE YA KIDS
HIDE YA WIFE
THEY RAPIN' ERRYBODY OUT HERE

what the fuck are you guys on about, that's just a webserver of a university in the netherlands, University of twente, Elektrotechniek, Wiskunde & Informatica (electronics, mathematics, IT) falculty.
also wtf is skyking...?

30 minutes ago! Niggs? Mentally Ill white military male, or ISIS?

I have 15kg of Rice and beans and I weight 75kg. How long can I last innawoods?

bruh. you need to go back.

Yeah right, I have a trove of guns which is honestly all you need in a true end of the world situation.

Course I'd probably just go live in the wild.

41 days

Andrews is always the one on the radio.

Its a code name.

He guess it would be 20 characters because they are always 20 characters.

Guess what time the usuall call sign goes out.

The guy didnt predict shit

Beeping, normal?

All frequences are acting up, both skyking and uvb, I doubt frequencies like these would be having such errors and especially if you consider that one is Russian and the other one is from the USAF, I think there might be indeed something going on in the middle east. Of course, all encryptions transmitted would be coded, unbreakable especially to a bunch of people like us but, there is room for speculation.

Something big is going on guys. I'm fucking serious. Iran, Qatar, Saudis. There is a major shitstorm brewing and I forgot my shitbrella.

>mfw it's HAPPENING

the uvb is supposed to not be silent, its supposed to be loud and annoying, thats its purpose, so tards like us get bored and dont stay on it, but its silent, i think there is a happening

we are moving our assets to kuwait from qatar this is probably what that was about.

was going crazy for a while.
it's part of the same system, right?

>Do not worry goy, everything is fine.

Why's the air force alerting people to a shooter and not police.

UVB has always that bloody buzzer, I mean, it rarely broadcasts, I've been listening in at the UVB ever since 2014 and rarely do they broadcast but it's always that buzzer. I don't care about what's happening but the only thing worrying me is the skyking AND the buzzer in UVB being off, especially knowing the storm brewing between the Saudis and Quatar and considering that Skyking is mostly for happenings around the middle east.

also unless you hear DO NOT ANSWER and it goes on for like 5+ minutes there is no need to worry

SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING

DELTA FOXTROT 06 9er

This is the bases social media account and are just passing the info to people who live in the area/region to be aware.

Okay so forgive my lack of knowledge but all I hear is what I can only describe as constant static, with random squeaks or clicks?
I assume this is regular? Is there anything I should be listening for?

Did they really say it 3 times

YES location unknown

It said Skyking do not answer
3 times
then some rambling military code

Now, it looks like USA has no plans to interfere with any Saudi advance into Qatar. But what if Qatar counterattacks into Saudi Arabia? I think the US-Saudi relationship would demand the US getting involved at that point. It could be a big escalation

no seriously what the fuck is going on
if shit is happening on a university in my country i need t know what to do

BUT WHY WOULD THEY CARE ABOUT A CIVILIAN SHOOTER
>oh shit some crime happened near our base
>better lockdown and alert everyone around us

you have to go back, Ahmed

13610.12 kHz

twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/872346862434603008

8984.40 kHz
GO GO GO

Uh well. Thats new...

PRESIDENT HAS APPARENTLY BEEN SHOT

ALERT ALERT

yeah fuck you mate, from what I read I'm not going anywhere

WE

aww I love these old Sup Forums posts!

That's not what it means.

Skyking do not answers happen up to multiple times a day, they're not indicative of anything. The shits-hit-the-fan broadcast starts with flash foxtrot, and that's basically "the nuclear apocalypse is upon us" to the point that it's never been broadcast once, not even on 9/11. According to most rumors it's actually the "weapons free" order for nuclear assets.

oh look its nothing, like always

yea not for longer then like 2 minutes though

Same, feels a bit like home don't it? No Trump bullshit or feminist and shit, mostly shit talking about countries and doing radio comm listenining ins while theorizing happenings.

Thanks, God, i live in Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu4Ylk08ZWg

SKYKING is a very important call. Four in a row means nuclear war.

Now we just need more conspiracy and Deus Vult threads and old Sup Forums might have a chance

What does "Foxtrot, Foxtrot" mean? they said it a few times.

twitter.com/AlbertBatlayeri/status/872348980822364161

what are the french doing on US airforce station

Then what does it mean kiddo. I said its 4chans theory, and every google search suggests the same thing. But I really dont know for sure

Im hearing french? I think? on 8992

WHAT THE FUCK

HAPPENING IN FRANCE?

ANYONE TRANSLATE THIS?

Wtf is going on on 4610?