Why are you such a man child?

More and more white males choose to play video games and spending time online instead of finding a partner and getting into committed relationship. If this doesn't change women will continue growing being unhappy.

nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/

My personal theory is that white boys can't handle the fact that women are now beating them economically and educationally, while demanding to be treated as humans, so boys throw a tantrum and take their ball and go home keeping their angry heads down. If we had smart leaders in the office, we would have HEAVY single male tax put in place long time ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/
nypost.com/2016/06/16/im-47-and-my-love-life-is-better-than-ever/
youtube.com/watch?v=DYMJwVLj7Oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your theory sucks.

Sell out your employers
You know you want that hero status and 20 thousand from wikileaks

>women don't get payed as much as men
>women get payed more then men

Why are you so retarded? Oh right, woman.

sage and hide

Not this thread again

Like why do people even treat this as serious? Are you guys really that fucking stupid?

>70 consecutive b8 threads

in other words
>you mad whiteboi
>>If this doesn't change women will continue growing being unhappy.
>>My personal theory is that white boys can't handle the fact that women are now beating them economically and educationally.
>they aren't?
>being more likely to graduate with a genders studies degree or any other shit tier degree doesn't mean they're doing better
but you just said that women are the unhappy ones? If women are doing so much better than le white men why are they the unhappy ones?

Who writes 1/5/25, Sup Forums wasn't even around in 1925

also this.

Dumb women.

I have a girlfriend, and it's nothing to boast about. Sex on the tap is good but you have more options and mutiple career paths to follow. I enjoy going out with my girlfriend and sleeping over, where i fuck her 3-4 times in a single night.

But working on my motorcycle, riding motorcycles, going gym, making money, and working on joining the police force also make my dick hard as a diamond.

Women aren't everything.

>More and more white males choose to play video games and spending time online

No, it's because we're more attracted to traps and there aren't enough of them.

If you want to do this again....i'll make it a point to put a dick in every NY Post employee's mouth, Melanie. Do you wanna play this game? You'll lose, and badly...

Enjoy living under matriarchy (more like whoreriarchy, you people worship sluts), western cuckbois. Soon you will have to ask your female handler for permission to pee

>nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/
I hate this type of journalism, where they pick a couple incidents and then generalize to millions nation-wide.
Trump is right when he talks all bullshit about news media.

B8 thread but what ever ill post this shit here.

Also the main reason why men retract from society and women is because there is no longer a benefit and since the sexual revolution, only chads actually get any women.
Beta's and others rarely get girls and when they do, the betas get horribly under played by women.

>Same thread with provocative pic for bait

Maybe because men see the gamble and see that it's strongly against our favor.

DO NOT OPEN LINKS.

ARCHIVE FIRST.

Sage

OR the guys are doing a cost/benefit analysis and collectively giving you and yours the finger... but not much more.

Women in their teens and 20s are out of control.

>thinks women will stop being whores if men stop being "childish"
Yeah, definitely not because men get turned off by hallways for pussies.

That picture is sad.

Would it be more sad if it was a woman holding that sign though? I really don't know.

So the reason you point "white males" is because black males are to inferior to matter in the discussion right? :) I mean when was the last time you saw a black mother with young children that is not single? black men are really committed, right? you peanut brain :))

EXHIBIT A

Enjoy your degradation

Melanie Notkin Is A Whore

nypost.com/2016/06/16/im-47-and-my-love-life-is-better-than-ever/

Im 47 and nobody wants to marry this loose gappy nigger loving black hole of a vagina!

Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD Melanie Notkin Is A Whore XD

>I present thee....chubby arms

>single man tax

We pay that tax everyday. This thread is taxsation.

Sup Forums 5/25

EXHIBIT B

Civilization was buildt upon even distribution of women, which makes men motivated to fill in roles in society.

Before civilization in tribal society women followed the 80/20 distribution, so 80 percent of women had kids with the top 20% of men.

Those societies were conquered by civilizations who had even distribution.

After sexual liberation we've gone back to the 80/20 distribution, so 60-80% of Young men are no longer motivated to take up roles in society.

This is why Islam is conquering Europe. They follow the conservative distribution and while western Europeans have below maintenance fertility rate they have 3-4 kids on average.

EXHIBIT C

Gf is a drag, always has to be doing something, going somewhere, buying stuff.

>get 1 million likes then we can DISCUSS having a baby
She's getting dicked by Chad and Tyrone 100%

why would i want to put up with a women when escapism is just too rewarding?

I spend hours each day online trying to find a partner, I just tend to completely forget about her once I cum.

I have been with my wife for 11 years and we are both still in good shape and in love so yeah. Your probably just projecting because your a dirty slut.

we must not allow to that situation happen again, a situation when women are waitresses at a banquet of life where man are the guests

EXHIBIT D

Not gonna lie. I normally don't even bother looking at cam whores but those are some magnificent tits.

it's everyday now
>people keep replying

Perfect body hnnnng

Post moar

>pic
what a massive cuck, i bet he would hold a sign "my wife agreed to suck a bbc when i get 100k likes" with the same passion

>its not discrimination if its against single males
Remember folks
>1 post by this ID

Your theory is garbage. Excuse me because I refuse to let the mother of my children be some born again whore who decided it was time to get off the cock carousal because her looks fell off and now SHE can't compete. No thanks, when women step their own game up and start behaving as they should, maybe I and many others will bite again. Until then, I'm doing me.

HOLY FUCK THAT NIGGA NEEDS A GOOD DRINK AND A TRAP

Nice pasta.

Ditto

Fuck it. I'll bite. I'm 49 and been through about a dozen relationships beyond casual hookups. I'm old and fat cause I like to eat and the Army, football and an active, borderline suicidally active life have left my joints a wreck. But I've enjoyed the Hell out of my life. In my prime I was 6 feet tall, weighed 195 lbs, had a 54" chest and 35" waist. I have blue eyes and blonde hair that's going grey. I had two relationships that I regret losing. The first was a black girl I met in the Army who was hot as Hell but had serious self loathing issues. After a year she walked out of my life and I never heard from her again. The other I met after getting home from Desert Storm. I fell hard and thought we had a future. Then one day she announced she needed to focus on her career and ended it. So moved on and decided if I found a girl who wasn't a basket case I might consider settling down. No luck yet.

Heavy single male tax wouldn't do shit because even during times of peak in-race procreation only about 30-40% of males successfully sustained their genetic line vs. 90-95% of females. The "male" sexuality is in constant surplus. This is why you have to excel.

Go to eastern Europe. Places like Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Russia etc. have many traditional non whore religious women who are virgins or have low sex partner counts.

American and west European white women are trash though and only good for fucking and chucking.

Nice catfish camera angle, fatty.

EXHIBIT... F OR SOMETHING

...or maybe video games are fun and women aren't?

Show us your tits cunt.

Hmm... no real women that are qualified to be mothers or (house) wives. Last LRT I did 75% of the cooking, cleaning and payed the bills. I got tired and just opted out and play vidya. Funny thing is when we broke up I decreased playing video games by 80%.

Thank god that I didn't marry her. She would just take half of my stuff in x years. I am sure of that.

Why are you such girlchild? More and more white females choose to play roastie games and spending time fucking around instead of finding a partner and getting into committed relationship. If this doesn't change men will continue growing being unhappy.

My personal theory is that white girls can't handle the fact that men are beating them economically and educationally since begining of time, while demanding to be treated as humans, so girls throw a tantrum and take their ball and all other balls that don't belong to them and go home keeping their angry heads down. If we had smart leaders in the office, we would never let female vote.

Sage

Found your pr0n video bitch...

>Smile for daddy

EXHIBIT M

THIS THREAD IS SHIT

> we would have HEAVY single male tax put in place long time ago.
... and watch all those ebil single guys leave the country along with their wealth and skill. We're the guys getting paid more than women, we are the patriarchy who also happen to drive the economy. It's not that we can't handle modern women, the problem is modern women are loose whores who'll go down after the third drink, that's not worth having a "relationship" with. Women got their "freedom", now they bitch about the consequences.

You're a boring troll, use something fresh next time.

>Why are you such a man child?
Because i can easily afford it as i dont lose 95% of my value after reaching 25y old.

Check out this shrek

DELETE THIS

Wonder how women would be without the victim card.

I was brought up in the middleclass in the mid 90s.

I never got advantages for beeing male. I acctuly had to live through several feminazis failed social experiments.

My elemantary school prinicipal got fired for shitting all over the national curriculum.

The females ive known have had advantages over the men i known.

They get better grades, better safety nets, more civil rights.

Norway is re-writing its equality laws because its become obviouse that its unfair females get free points to study medecine.

And we are stuck listing to brainwashed milkcows talk about how their grandmother sat on her ass at home while their husbands worked 16h shifts.

Equality goes 2 ways.

So yeah. The few women i fuck on a regular basis know im not intrested in a relationship, they love to argue with me in hipster bars though.

>More and more white males choose to play video games and spending time online instead of finding a partner and getting into committed relationship.

Women are not worth the time. They are whore fucking and sucking top 20% of males. They have STDs and are the cause for the demise of Europe. I would rather fuck a transsexual that a modern woman. Trannies enjoy femininity.

>If this doesn't change women will continue growing being unhappy.

Who cares?
>My personal theory is that white boys can't handle the fact that women are now beating them economically and educationally.

Trades always pay more. You're funny if you think the feminist dance theory majors count as being more educated. And you girls are beating us financially? Sot he pay gap doesn't exist? cool.

>While demanding to be treated as humans, so boys throw a tantrum and take their ball and go home keeping their angry heads down. If we had smart leaders in the office, we would have HEAVY single male tax put in place long time ago.

You are so sad. Just please kys

CHECK OUT THIS REAL WOMAN WITH A VAGINA

I've heard from three different girlfriends I have had that they never would date a man that makes less money than them. so theres that factor to deal with now.

WHO THE FUCK CARES IF WOMEN ARE UNHAPPY OR NOT.

i LIFE MY LIFE MY OWN WAY YOU PATHETIC FAGGOT

I LIVE*

XD

This pic is the only thing that came to mind when reading this article.

>go to eastern Europe
>places like Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Russia etc
Technically I shoudn't object since you didn't mention Poland, but what makes you think coming here and spreading your diseases will help anyone?
It is a well known conduct in nature for large mammals to split from the herd when they were defeated in duel by alpha male and search for luck somewhere else. But you are not a bison
or mountain gorilla ffs, solve your problems at home just as we are trying to deal with ours.

>My personal theory is that white boys can't handle the fact that women are now beating them economically
You're right.

And by economically i assume you mean divorcing them and then using the judicial system to basically enslaving them for life and taking a larger percentage of their income then a feudal lord could ever dream to take from his serfs.

>we would have HEAVY single male tax put in place long time ago.
Go ahead, women all ready voted for SJW issues like gay marriage and gender change. I either just send in a paper changing my gender or marry my mate. Any one who questions the fact that still have a beard and fuck women i just call trans or homophobic.

WOW GOOD ONE NEWFAG

>that picture
my god how fucking pathetic

they same larping fag who can't find a guy, it's not /pols/ fault you are fat and ugly

>Cuckface.jpg
This man has already seen Hell.

Probably because a lot of women aren't worth the hassle.
I don't really care much if she has a higher education than me.
But besides that I do have a girlfriend, and have a steady relationship for over 4 years now.

That nose bro...

>falls for the tricks of bra industry
faggot

Women are intellectually inferior to men. It doesn't matter about "muh academics." Let me know when a woman makes a real scientific or technological contribution. There's about 2 or 3 on record.

I prefer Asian and black girls so Im nor going anywhere but I'm saying for the Nazi LARPer "muh white genocide" faggots that they should go to places like your country or stop complaining.

Women only care about looks,money, and status and the average westerner is better looking than eastern euro men, richer, and has higher status as a foreigner.

>My personal theory is that white boys can't handle the fact that women are now beating them economically and educationally

Real people don't live in stats. They have lives outside of the electronic images on your screen.

Go outside cunt. No one likes you because you're a cunt.

YES WHAT IS YOUR POINT NEWFAG

EXHIBIT P

dude, if you're gonna post at timezones of eastern hemisphere, at least use the metric system

This is a real woman, The Girl Next Door....even bitches get wet to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=DYMJwVLj7Oo

>shit my wife is so successful and rich
>It's like I don't even exist
>Gotta wahoo yehaa 1up1up to stay alive
Said no one ever

>HEAVY single male tax put in place long time ago.
kys faggot

males already contribute far more to taxes than females, all the while women draw much more off the system.

YOU'RE FUCKING LOST

He isn't even a cuck, clearly this man is gay.

>it's this thread again

here's your reply.
gonna play vidya now just to spite your dumb ass.

Fpbp. Your theory is shit. Men are overgrown babbies that want suck and fuck. Grow up, stop being a cunt, have babies, make dinner, clean your house and give the man blowies when he helps with chores and/or to help get him up when he's older. This is only way we're going to survive.

speak for yourself schlomo

XD I've been lost for a long time friend, and would motor boat lauren southerns gap! But if you disagree that that scene and elisha cuthbert are sexy as fuck....you might be a homo, just sayin'

I don't give a shit I do what I want

Have you ever tried online dating sites? You gotta be Chad Thundercock to even get a coffee dating the 2/10 women.

how come retards keep falling for the same thread over and over?

SAGE

want to get treated as an equal to men but fore go the responsibility and accountability that society places on men. want to get treated as an equal to men, but still retain your special protections and considerations afforded to you through society and the law. All that and women still want unfettered access to my resources, while using their resources as a weapon. You mention that women are beating men economically and educationally, women have had to reshape the education curriculum, educator demographics, as well as put young boys on pharmaceutical amphetamines to get them to act like little girls. But now you want to bemoan the lack of driven masculine men that are not around give you a easy life you've been promised?