RUNESCAPE BANNING WHITE PLAYERS - HOSTING A GAY PRIDE PARADE - GAME IS ON FIRE

RUNESCAPE BANNING WHITE PLAYERS - HOSTING A GAY PRIDE PARADE - GAME IS ON FIRE

JMODS ON DAMAGE CONTROL MODE

>shitpost here, this is where the managers lurk get Mod Wolf (a homo who started this) fired from his job

reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/6frb1a/double_standards/

twitter.com/JagexWolf/status/871773754497650688

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ40tEcVZgQ
webmshare.com/YJb1G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's not pretend like saying "white pride :)" is dependent on the context of the other person saying "gay pride :)". You can't judge them individually while being intellectually honest.

isn't*

Rip

bump

Fuck off, putting politics in my game... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hahaha you still play runescape? Is this 2001 again? Shit I thought everyone quit that when Diablo 2 LoD came out. Or surely when WoW came out. But to be playing it in 2017 wtf

its old school 2007 rs ya nigger

Its fair game when you beg a company for years and years and years to undo all of their shitty mistakes. Wherein they create a system that the people paying to play the game vote at a 75% majority for the content of every update.

Fuck some context dependent shit. This game was built on the principle that the company can't be trusted to not fuck up their own creation for the people who actually enjoy it. The causal chain originates with the company going back on their word; glorifying a political issue no less. It ends with them pulling service from paying customers that had no say in garbage being put in their game.

ban white people

what little player base your game have left is gone

some fgts walk around in drag but quickly get bored as you can't have virtual prostate stimulation and wander off

game is dead

but we made a point

jump to control another game

return to step one
SJWism is literally a lethal virus

Stop playing Runescape

You should play EVE instead if you absolutely have to play a game.

oldschool runescape, based on 2007scape its a separate game from the main game but the Jews got their mitts on it

The next gamer gate? the 2007scape subreddit is going insane over this, and the players in game have been rioting in falador world 330 for almost 48 hours now with no signs of slowing down

Runescape confirmed the event will enter the game on friday...

Who gives a fuck?

White people can't be blaming the boogey man leftitsts everytime someone hates your race. Get over it, you guys have become a shit race with weak men and you whites have nobody to blame but yourselves.

Just start training your "men" to be men again and return your women to chaste then all the races won't hate you.

You don't like then do something about it but don't cry around like some whiny bitches.

We need to sue gay people for misusing the leprechaun symbol.
#borntobelucky

I was going to play but I heard about the Emily shit and knew how scummy Jagex is with their favoritism towards streamers. EoC should've been the death of them but OSRS saved the company. More people on that than RS3 and now they pissed off the OSRS community and are banning people. Jagex needs to go down, they do not deserve to live this long. Maybe someone will release the source code.

the biggest worry is that runescape is still a thing?

Fishing lvls?

i wish this company the worst

nice b8 nigger

disgusting company

i've been hiding all the runescape threads and will continue to so long as they aren't banned

Only like 60

WC is about 87 IIRC

chopping yews all day haha, practically prints money!!!

agreed lithuanianbro, they gave us EOC tore our game apart, only gave us OSRS because someone else was about to launch their own cheaper version of it, promised not to kill our game then infested it with this shit

I quit

I'm just sick and tired of white people looking for a hand out and for everyone to feel sorry for them.
If everyone hates your race then there is a reason. Doesn't mean you can't fix it, now chop chop.

im going to log on now and wear some white robes, brb!

>rioting inside a game

literally what, has ever rioting ingame acieved something?

fuck off nigger and go get oppressed by the hwite man!

>Not playing the superior Wurm Online where every tool,building,and item in the world is created by players.
>Not waging a holy war against scum and pushing their blasphemous idol statues into the ocean
>Not executing all of their horses and destroying all of their crops before leaving
>literally no SJW shit in sight

Don't say a single goddamn thing, and record video evidence if you get banned. Then you will GREATLY help the argument that people who have said nothing, are still getting permabanned just for wearing in-game clothes.

>Pol gets this upset about literally nothing
It's almost like you have nothing better to do with your life :3

I wasnt looking for anyone to feel sorry for me, I wasnt talking to any shit skins so fuck off. This was to other whites, if they ever once cared for this game I was hoping they would help me fight back with our combined shit posting skills over what was our childhood game.

You wouldnt understand, your nigger mom probably couldnt afford to buy you a computer to play it as a kid

hmmm gotta download me some recording software brb brb

it got us osrs back and they returned the wilderness for a start, rioting is a runescape tradition going back over a decade now. We cancel our memberships and riot/spam until we get our way

Gtfo XD

Yes, please do. So far, everyone who said they were banned for not saying anything, haven't been able to provide any video evidence showing this.

If it does indeed happen however, it will cause a cataclysmic shitstorm, I guarantee you.

EVE Jita burn
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ40tEcVZgQ

It is kind of weird isn't it.
and "Black Power" is perfectly acceptable. But "White Power" is completely taboo.

protests still going strong btw and people are trading ropes and chairs

My 13 year old account was in the first group of 15 players to be banned

tl;dr: Runescape got a new moderator, who is gay, who without the community's consent via a poll (like every other update) decided to force a gay pride event on the game this upcoming thursday. The backlash was enourmous. Outrage from thousands of vocal players on reddit. Instead of backing down, the Runescape moderators decided to be steadfast and go on with the event instead, they even responded to questions about a black pride event saying that it is completely doable.

The past 2 days have been witness to a 48-hour long protest going on inside the game, where opponents of the gay pride event are wearing full white robes while they protest. A moderator started banning every player he saw in all white robes, regardless of what they are saying

Is this some purple republic shit?

Nice.
I'm not plebbit if that's the implication. It's just really pathetic you guys get upset over a fun little event in a game.
To quote the god emperor
Sad!

>gay
>something you are born with
Wrong

It's caused by child molestation, peer pressure and hormones in the milk

I really fucking hate that mod Wolf guy, at least he's extremly hated in the community.now and will leave soon enough which is rhe norm with 07jmods

context was created by people other than me. you can't tell me not to be proud of my heritage because of what people have done with the term white pride

I should have the right to be proud without being discriminated against. what did I do? I never committed any gate crimes

Some OC for ya OP.

webmshare.com/YJb1G

whitebois btfo

get a hastag going if you want to cry about it
#gamingwhilewhite

I just got so much fucking gold and a g. phat from 2 cucks. White pride world wide.

I wasn't peer pressured or molested but I drank a lot of tap water

>Reddir
my god!

fake news. 100% RS players are fags dating traps & catfish. prove me wrong

historically, white people have never experienced racism/prejudice on the level that gays, minorites, women, etc (pretty much everyone who isnt a white guy) have experienced

"gay pride" means = please accept/respect me as a person.

"white pride" means = fuck everyone who isn't a white guy

so no, you can't and will never be able to say "white pride" without being publicly ostracized

fucking retard neckbeard faggots ITT

Lmfao

I fucking knew come back for 50k

(OP)
you can experience the fag-free runescape you remember on vscape

This
And desu the only time whites have had prejudice or oppression is from other whites

okay hang on

are you upset your 13 year old account was banned

>Runescape

Play a real game you fucking faggot.

this

If anyone thinks this isn't political hear me out.

Every single facet of online culture has been brigaded by the progressive sjw ideology. Every single entertainment product in gaming culture.

Runescape has lasted one of the longest without it, and now that it has happened it is very clear the community of runescape is the only ones with the balls to push back against it. We are a vocal majority for once, not the other way around. This could be the tide that garners momentum for our causes.

I swear the community is like a 2nd Sup Forums

where the fuck is it? im wearing the robes and shit

there should be alot of new rs accounts made on thurs get the retards of Sup Forums involved as well

Even got my amulet of power on.

>Wants anonymity gone on the internet.
We'd just use it against them too.

More excited at the possibility I could be a martyr for thousands to stand up to the oppressive policies of corporations pushing 'civl rights' issues

everyone on OSRS is far right and have the best memes of any player base

>Runescape

What? Its way past its peak, you should be happy for the ban so you are forced to play better vidya

w330 falador

right click your public chat tab and select 'autochat' to see messages people are sending via autochat

explain higher western education in 2017. whites get discriminated against by everyone

I never had any of this supposed institutional power all whites are supposed to have which is the equivalent of an antisemitic conspiracy theory

Good, now stop playing games like a manchild and go train yourself for an inevitable race war. We got some cancer to clean. You don't see Muslims and Kikes wasting their time on playing silly games

>he doesn't know about the muslim slave trade
>he doesn't know about the millions of whites shitskin pirates kidnapped over the years
A fucking leaf

PLEASE IF SOMEONE IS LIVESTREAMING THE PROTEST IN GAME PLEASE LINK

Oh boohoo you finally experience oppression for the first time and have only had to deal with it for not even half a decade.
Come back in a Century or 2 , you Fucking beta cuck
>Tfw I'm white

You know nothing about player base mate.EVE players made Trump win to revenge Vile Rat.Thats a real community.

People still play this dumb normalfag MMO?

well... currently following a retarded congaline.
fuck all is happening and looks like nothing will happen.

It's a social forum that we are currently using to sway public opinion. Your voice online is reaching out to more people potentially than you ever will in real life, because I know even if you train and prepare you still aren't free to discuss our Sup Forums -tier views. (atleast in most western countries)

WTF Why did I never know about this????

Canadians should be dishonorary non whites

Should use the word black instead of white when talking or expressing white pride in online video games. But have really white bloned haired avatar.

>whites get discriminated against by everyone

shut the fuck up. no you don't. what you're experiencing is everyone that's fed up with your race's shit finally telling it to your collective faces

if anything you're experiencing the beginning of a balance of power. between the sexes and between all races.

of course equality won't feel like equality when you've had it all from the beginning and didn't have to work for it, stupid faggot

The event isnt until Thursday that's when the chaos will be at it's apex. I also suggesting trying in the afternoon US time today

Can I hear some more on this?

LetsGrindRS on twitch

Google is your friend.

>Flag
>Non whites asking for more non whites
Oy vey

Equality lol

>you finally experience oppression for the first time and have only had to deal with it for not even half a decade.
so you admit it.

humans don't live two centuries and only rarely one. my life shouldn't be full of oppression because of what happened before I was born

How do I recover an old account if I can't remember my password?

“Some of You Guys are Alright, Don’t go to Falador in your white robes tonight."

Granting special rights to the underdog and crippling the favorites does not bring about equality

no it fucking isn't

>it's your turn to be oppressed!
Or we could just gas you.

>historically, white people have never experienced racism/prejudice on the level that gays, minorites, women, etc (pretty much everyone who isnt a white guy) have experienced

Irish

Got any more screenshots? Great meme material f a m

>A lifetime of oppression from before I was born
Even though every other race does?
The blacks and Jews for example