CANADA YES! Bill 89 take kids from binary/anti-LGBTQ homes and puts them in gay families

Dyke Premier Wynne has just passed Bill 89, which allows for Children's Aid to seize your kids (biological/adopted/step children) if you hold anti-LGBTQ/binary gender/anti-gay marriage views and place them in LGBTQ gay-couple homes (friendly reminder that 73% of gays are pedophiles). Muslims/Sikhs are exempt because the bill is worded to consider the child's "creed".

“Even before Bill 89 was passed, but immediately after its introduction in December, I learned of several Christian couples who were turned down for adoption on account of their deeply held religious beliefs about traditional marriage and human sexuality,” he told LifeSiteNews.

>TORONTO, June 1, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — Ontario’s Kathleen Wynne Liberals have passed what critics describe as “totalitarian” Bill 89 on the last day before Queen’s Park adjourns for the summer.

>Pro-family advocates warn Bill 89 gives the state more power to seize children from families that oppose the LGBTQI and gender ideology agenda, and allows government agencies to effectively ban couples who disagree with that agenda from fostering or adopting children.

>Children’s Aid agencies now have “a type of police power to bust down your door, and seize your biological children if you are known to oppose LGBT ideology and the fraudulent theory of ‘gender identity', if for instance, some claim is made that your child may be same-sex attracted or confused about their ‘gender,’” according to Fonseca.

lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-ontario-passes-totalitarian-bill-allowing-govt-to-take-kids-from-c

>Christian couple says child welfare removed foster children because they refused to say Easter Bunny is real
news.nationalpost.com/news/religion/christian-couple-says-child-welfare-removed-foster-children-because-they-refused-to-say-easter-bunny-is-real

>Bill 89
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479&detailPage=bills_detail_the_bil

kms

At least our kids have the courtesy of hitting the pavement when they know they are wrong

And from a very high building, too

It's time to call bets on what Canada will do next. My guesses

1. Literal gulags
2. "accidentally" castrating white males as infants/Giving white school children medicines which provoke infertility
3. Forced relocations of Hundreds/thousands of Canadians to make room for immigrants.

>muslilms and sikhs are exempt because of creed

this better not be true how does the western world bow down and suck the fucking dick of these barbaric mudshits

>Only Ontario

wow who cares let that shithole burn

So you get rid off your LGBTQIPA+ kid? Make extras in case that happens and be glad you got rid of faggotry.

Being from Ontariostan.... I can nothing will happen but dillution to our already shit stained population.

Hmmmm. As a canadian, this hasn't affected myA ANTI-trans views! It's almost like faggot americans think our country is worse as a parlaimentary republic. Thats funny because electing a realitt tv show host is literally imoossible, as much as trudeau is a fag

That's a fake picture. The law might be real, but that picture mis-represents it to the extreme, as well as some egregious errors and awkward styling.

It's fake and is made to rile people up about a law that will be rarely called upon and most likely when a child is in an abusive household. This whole "redistribution of children" is bullshit and you should feel bad for spamming falsehoods around the clock.

You better fucking respond the fact that your infographic is bullshit that tries to make supporters of the law look terrible.

>Muslims/Sikhs are exempt because the bill is worded to consider the child's "creed".
What constitutes as a "creed"?

Canada is fucked.

Holy shit. Holy fucking shit.

I weep for your children.

because muslims hate gays, they are exempt because it is "religious practice" whereas conservative christians aren't. LE CANADIAN KEKK FACE I LOVE MUSLIM COCK

//children

Falling for a fake image? It purposefully misrepresents the law while misleadingly appearing to be from a side that supports it. If you fall for propaganda, you deserve it.

And you guys make fun of us

complete hogwash. they aren't sending CAS in trucks to pick up your children if you're anti-gay you fucking retard.
this is obviously some high level bait because i can't possible believe a fellow leaf would interpret that bill like that and give in to the media and social sensationalizing. i looked over the bill briefly for a larf... pretty standard. seemed more about amending some wording in the previously dated act, and adding subject matter about transgendered issues.

what i would read this as, in extremely rare cases, is that if a foster parent has virulent opinion towards homosexuality, a homosexual person (still under the legal adult age of 18) may request, or have to be relocated to another foster home because of clashing beliefs.

also,
>nationalpost
>canada's only tabloid
>"their side of the story"
fuck off

basically this

Do we need to give Jordan Peterson asylum before he winds up the Canadian Solzhenitzen?

>Hosernitzen
>Syrupshenitzen
>SolzEHnitzen

Retards don't look for facts, they look for words.

>use German letters to indicate something as evil

That shit should be forbidden. How dare these colonial pussies mock a country that's greater than anything they will ever touch in their lifetimes. Yes I mad

So if you are a white Canadian but identify yourself as a Mudslime then you shouldn't have your kids taken away?

It's an image made by someone who uses Sup Forums. Are you that far gone that you can't see that a person who hates the law made that image? It has spelling mistakes, awful styling, and purposefully emphasizes the most misunderstood and controversial aspects of the law in exactly the way that some Sup Forums users like the OP have been purposefully misunderstanding for days now.

hmmm. converting to mudslime so i get all these stupid immunities.

Fine, I guess.

I'm still mad because someone used that glorious font without a good reason.

it works for all religions.
that couple in Alberta had their child taken away because (allegedly) they refused to tell the child the easter bunny existed, but anyone with half a brain will tell you there's more to the story than that. they were obviously religious fanatics and probably freaked out on the social worker lady and she realized it was not a good environment to raise a child in.

>they were unable to conceive a child of their own

huh. yeah. god usually has a pretty grand plan. grander than your plans. pretty selfish to think that you just automatically deserve a child because you have a penis and vagina.

honestly it's the fucking easter bunny. just play along you organized religion god nuts. 99% of children in your child's school are going to believe in the easter bunny and your child is going to be the one fucking weirdo singled out because he says it's not real at age 5, because like that article said, it is a pretty big part of canadian life. so is santa claus. whether you're religious or not. life can be so fucking unbearable in the north sometimes it's nice to have fairy tales to dream of.

my parents told me about the easter bunny and santa claus, and when i found out and even looking back on it now i'm not upset or take it as them "lying to me", i enjoyed the fact i could experience that as a child and have a little bit of magic and imagination in my life.

HA fuck Canada. All of you Canadians fully deserve the cultural enrichment you will soon receive.

rip

Rip indeed (rest in piss).

lol. Rest in piss. 10/burger