Hi

I am a half-breed.
AMA

She dies

I ask you to leave and never return. If you don't comply then don't call it 'AMA' thread.

half chink or what? half abo?

yea nigga half gook

Half nip half croc roight m8

Most people on Sup Forums are

This isn't blogger.
Ushio a cute.

let me guess, white father..

m8 how did ya no

>tfw 1/4 black
>tfw I don't look black at all

If I ever have a son he will inherit those nigger genes won't he?

oh fuck off, I bet you look like a nigger. I bet everyone can tell.

This innocent looking cartoon toddler killed her mother!

I love you. AMA.

should have gotten the good ending faggots

There is no half breed, you're a whole and perfect Human.

I'm bringing a beautiful hapa, too. I recently impregnated a cute ciganka. I hope we have a girl, because she'll be cute, tall, brown and with cute beady eyes.
Hell, she wasn't totally a ciganka, either. She had some of our features in her, so she's probably a hapa, too.
I'll be getting all of the good cigan features mixed with bulgarian features.

beautiful hapa to this world*

t.cucked frog

Black girl or Korean/Japanese will do for me

i wish i could walk the street of london right now, with the perfume of curry and kebabs !

Or the streets of paris with the fresh smell of migrant feces and semen

>your daughter will never be as cute as Ushio
She gets better though

What kind of gook?
Mixed here too
White/Flip

Korean/aussie

>yea nigger half gook

is your dad aussie cause if hes not you have a 3 inch dick LOL

Remember when people used to hate themselves because they were mixed Euro? Like, Celt + Anglo. Anglo + Nord. And so on.

I do.

Better times.

I dont think people ever really hated themselves
It was a joke
much like walking home with a serbian friend, as a russian, from school, joking about how we should be at each others throats, because we were dumb little shits parroting stereotypes

thankfully he is. I count my blessings kek

Acoording to /r/hapas you should be having suicidal thoughts, an identity crisis, and you are also mentally unstable.

do you consider yourself a danger to society?

bet you're also rich as fuck too

Do you live in Burwong by any chance?

Does your tiny penis from Asian genes get canceled out by BBC to give you an average cock?

ur home is at r/hapas.

Sup Forums is for whites only.

far out france BTFO

I miss the WAP more every day

Can you go super saiyan?

are there many halfbreeds in Australia?
Do you perceive yourself as different/an outcast/being betrayed by your parents?
How well do you fit into society?
If you could, would you try to make your children closer to which side of your family? Or would you rather stick with another halfbreed?

One of the best looking girls I've ever met was this one French gal called Morgane...truly, she bewitched my heart with her well shaped body, her blue eyes of ice and fire, her hair as dark and long as the night of my soul since I met her.

so then youre one of the beta cuck hapas then

i am kind of dissapointed that i am not just one european ethnic group though

did you accept BBC superiority?

why would you post a cartoon pic of a toddler loli? is that who you fantasize your are to escape the reality of your ugly mug and the knowledge that you will always be inferior to and get less pussy than your dad?

his father was also a beta that only got pussy because asian women have lower standards than white women because they hate their face and want less asian looking children.

Well, I'm native here and the farthest I'd go for a woman to marry is Spain, Italy and France. I think anything beyond that is a stupid gamble, I won't do that to my kids.

i hope you atleast let your woman enjoy bbc here and there

Take your disgusting fantasies elsewhere

>blacking
>fantasy
its reality my friend. every white women wants black dick since they are 1,5 times bigger then us. its natural behaviour that desire to be stretched like never before