TICK TOCK DRUMPFKINS

TICK TOCK DRUMPFKINS

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/under-siege-trump-counterpunches-from-his-twitter-comfort-zone/article/2625168
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/06/politics/comey-testimony-refute-trump-russian-investigation/index.html
edition
archive.is/TJRzB
bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2017/06/06/republicans-wage-effort-tarnish-comey-credibility-ahead-senate-testimony/SddpnL6EP7fyTvviB5wl5I/story.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/top-intelligence-official-told-associates-trump-asked-him-if-he-could-intervene-with-comey-to-get-fbi-to-back-off-flynn/2017/06/06/cc879f14-4ace-11e7-9669-250d0b15f83b_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only CNN would have a dumbass countdown like that

But how much time until Trump's next scoop of ice cream?

Greatest Nothingburger since 12/21/2012.

Can't wait for another Maddow "the mad cow" blunder.

>01/01/2000

>(((CNN)))
>countdown clock to build excitement with libtard fanbase
>for the 200th time, nothing happens

This is no longer my normal reality, is it? What fuckung timeline am I in now?

Drumpf is a snowflake and twitter is his safe place

washingtonexaminer.com/under-siege-trump-counterpunches-from-his-twitter-comfort-zone/article/2625168

COunTDOWN TO THE SEASON FINALE OF THE 2016 ELECTION, WILL YOU ZOMBIES GET TO SEE DRUMPF FINALLY BTFO OR WILL WE GIVE YOU SOME KIND OF INDICATION THAT THE COLLUSION AND CORRUPTION RUNS DEEPER THAN COMEY!!

Spoilers:

>An hour at least of congressmen bloviating for the cameras while Comey sits there doing fuck-all
>6 or more dem congressmen bring up Nixon, at least 3 give hilarious statements showing complete ignorance of what happened during Watergate that we'll all laugh about
>Comey says Trump tried to "influence" him by making him feel "uncomfortable"
>Comey spends next 2 hours fighting back dem congressmen desperately trying to goad him into calling it obstruction of justice and reminding everyone that Trump could fire him for wearing an ugly tie if he wanted to.
>Regardless, CNN finds some half-sentence in the middle of all of it that they can twist into sounding like Comey did call it obstruction
>2 or 3 days of "IMPEACHMENT WHEN??", at least 10 interviews with Maxine Waters across all networks
>eventually it blows over and everyone moves on to find the next thing to be outraged about

>Comey expected to refute Trump

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/06/politics/comey-testimony-refute-trump-russian-investigation/index.html

Heh

>edition cnn com/2017/06/06/politics/comey-testimony-refute-trump-russian-investigation/index.html
archive.is/TJRzB

So that makes Trump, Feinstein, and Grassley who've all talked to Comey and came away with the impression that Trump wasn't under investigation. Comey must be a terrible communicator.

Why do CNN set themselves up to be btfo so perfectly every time? Is it intentional?

Republicans wage effort to tarnish Comey ahead of Senate testimony

bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2017/06/06/republicans-wage-effort-tarnish-comey-credibility-ahead-senate-testimony/SddpnL6EP7fyTvviB5wl5I/story.html

You didn't even vote in our election, so you don't get to say shit, numbnuts.

"Breaking News: We've got Trump's tax returns", Rachel Madcow

Top intelligence official told associates Trump asked him if he could intervene with Comey on FBI Russia probe

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/top-intelligence-official-told-associates-trump-asked-him-if-he-could-intervene-with-comey-to-get-fbi-to-back-off-flynn/2017/06/06/cc879f14-4ace-11e7-9669-250d0b15f83b_story.html

I'm pretty sure bad mouthing your boss after being fired is already pretty low on the trustworthy meter.

BREAKING NEWS

LEAKED VIDEO OF THE PRESIDENT MAKING A DEAL WITH THE RUSSIANS BEFORE THE ELECTION

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

Trump asking what the scope of his authority as President is. Oooooh, that's bad! Can't have that, no sir.

Kill yourself asshole....

Whoa....that's not Trump! Don't confuse everybody here!

YAWN

That timer's not a comey countdown, it's a countdown to another imbecilic clueless lefty freakout when comey does shit all for their false narratives they've been propping up

> sources familiar with his thinking
hhahhahhahha... hahhahhahhahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA

Remember this? Countdown clocks are for idiots who buy into publicity stunts.

>CNN

TIC

I bet Trump will come out of this even stronger. Like when hes 05 taxes where released.

>Sources familiar with his thinking
I didn't know CNN had access to telepaths.

*when Trump had CNN release his taxes.

fuckin hell they have a countdown timer?
MUST BE SERIOUS

34 more hours for liberal butthurt and meltdown. Can't fucking wait :)

from what i know he wants to testify that leftis call in bullshit
But till now they dont let him.

I await it as eagerly as you do. Bring it on.

Can't wait for Comey to impeach this big orange buffoon and then we revote to put Hillary where she belongs. Fuck you nazis

0/10 try harder next time.

You can't vote somebody into jail unless you're on a jury.

>to put Hillary where she belongs
In prison?

>Taking CNN seriously in 2017

LUL

It'll happen this time for sure, you can count on it, Drumpf is done. On a side note, the countdown on CNN was just about the dumbest thing ever, saw it one day on a gym tv running on a treadmill. The left and their sidekicks like CNN are desperate idiots catering to dummies who actually think Trump will get impeached. I get a kick out of idiots I know who hate Trump browsing the news turning all wide eyed at fake news headlines telling me they finally got Trump now.
Honest, how many times since Trump became president did you read a news headline and get all happy that they'll finally impeach Trump? Too bad after the 100th time nothing every came of it.