Did Bill Cosby really rape those 40 women?

Did Bill Cosby really rape those 40 women?

>niggers
>didn't rape

pick one

Why would anyone want to rape a black woman?

Yeah but he was telling niggers to stop blaming whitey for their failure as a community and then suddenly schlomo and his 40 women come out of the woodwork

Are you telling me you wouldn't rape this girl?

>leaf follows hasbeen nigger (((actor))) who racebaits 24/7
Of course

Of course he did. If you're going to rape a woman why would you rape a black woman?

I wouldn't rape her, but I wouldn't rape any woman. I'd have sex with her if it was literally on a plate, but if I could choose any woman I'd have sex with most white women before I'd have sex with her.

bestiality

>I wouldn't rape

beta male detected

I wouldn't rape that girl.

I doubt he raped a single one. Every single one was a 40 year old plus ex party girl who only remembered his horrific crimes when everyone else did. I think in every case they were there to get high and fuck a celebrity and thats what they gog.

That's how you get aids, retard canacuck

>20yo
>already has cellulite
>muh ass fetish

No

The exact same lawyer who sued Cosby pulled another two dozen women out of nowhere who all claimed Trump raped them

Why would I rape a woman? I can get women to have sex with me voluntarily.

She has a flat stomach and insanely wide hips you low test fuck what more do you want?

Canacuck wants to rape a baboon. lol

A woman who doesn't need to special order her pants.

Our anglo ancestors raped qts it's in our genes to rape and conquer

Bunch of trifling bitches in the 50s and 60s wanted to party and dig gold decades later once the window of socially acceptable behavior shifted over far enough. Now you can't judge the women for doing ludes with a man, but the man is responsible for everything he did on ludes.

So you are saying you wouldn't eat this thicc ass and creampie her perfect wide hipped womanly figuire?

>Bill Cosby found innocent
>Sexism
>Bill Cosby found guilty
>Racism

Who do liberals side with on this one?

Damn woodwork and those 40 "raped" goys.

>Why would anyone want to rape a black woman?
Statistically this doesn't happen.

It would actually be more suspicious if there were black "women" pictured.

What is your end game Chaim?

Yeah by smearing cake and ice cream all over yourself.

I would rather jerk off than have sex with a monkey

>Bill Clinton
>Bill O'Reilly
>Bill Cosby
>All massive horndogs
Starting to see a pattern here

Oh, and Billy Bush, how could I forget that one?

Why would I eat someone's asshole?

Get your testosterone levels checked m8 we can't have any low test beta for the upcoming race war.

A house far away from israel , a qt intellectual wife and some kids. And a sign that says "fuck muslim" that comes with a rifle shot to the head.

I assure you that the women they raped were not 'qts' as the one in your image. There was also virtually no consequence to it. Now I have to consider things like STDs and the fucking law. There's no reason to do it when I have no trouble getting attractive women to agree to have sex with me.

u wot m8

Why would you eat her butthole, you'd be in debt for 20 to post for her artificial bladder to replace her butthole.

Wat

>Most look white

How would he even have time between acting and comedy? I'm getting real sleepy just thinking about it... yawn...

>Did Bill Cosby really rape those 40 women?
No. He partied with them and they had sex, and these women either regretted it later, or realized they could use it to get some money out of him.