Why have the pro Trump threads slowed down? Are his supporters all butthurt?

Why have the pro Trump threads slowed down? Are his supporters all butthurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FSBiWLz2xA
theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-palmer-luckey-funding-trump-reddit-trolls
theguardian
archive.is/6hQbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fag

Just tired of winning.

Its because you havent leaked damaging files of your dnc handlers about seth richs killer to wikileaks

we already won you dumb nigger

Hes winning so fucking hard that we're too busy kekking about it. All the butt hurt babies are only gathering here once in a while because its their safe space to cry.

The fucker doesnt even have to do shit just his presense on this planet is triggering niggers so hard they end up draining themselves. Its down right kek.

He says one thing on twitter and fake news network and Nothing but shit goes on a shit storm and tried to put together false events. Im like mr. Burns when he laughs for days.

Then why is Trump constantly throwing shitfits and making himself look ever more guilty in the eyes of everyone not already choking on his cock?

>loser

>winner

t. r/The_Donald

Trump was always an outside chance but now he has proven himself to be a thoroughly incompetent neocon

A

Winning is tiresome.

yeah dude we should have voted for hillary i wanna turn back time and be a #hillmissile

>shitfit

Memeing for Trump was cool in 2016.

Trolling autists who actually believe in Trump is where the lulz are at in 2017.

>incompetent neocon

They've lost cuckmentum ever since based Macron squeezed the orange out of Fat Donny's tiny hands

lmao

>safest place

Anti trump side ran outa valid arguments months ago.

I don't make threads very often

> 128 dead
>more concerned about climate change.

My president dont shake hands with cucks. Macaroni should be honored trump let the cuck even touch him which was exactly what happened.

"Here feel my hand snow flake"
LMAO

>pozzed Trumpcuck

Triggered? :^)

yup losing is so easy - libshits always take the easy route

I never cared for Trump and honestly thought his entire candidacy was a setup or a joke.

I only posted because I thoroughly enjoy pissing off people in the far left. The more of them that dye their hair purple and go out there with bullhorns shouting about how all white males are evil makes me a little hard.

There's really nothing to meme about anymore. He'll be the president until at least 2020, possibly 2024.

For people hoping for impeachment of the incompetent bloated pumpkin, good luck. The senate and the house are controlled by Republicans.

Wow this thread again

>Why have the pro Trump threads slowed down? Are his supporters all butthurt
We've pretty well given up on him. The saudi 100B betrayal and the Qatari stuff was the last straw.
He is a fraud.

He didn't actually strike any deals with Saudi though. They were considering deals for the future, he just couldn't help but go on Twitter/rallies and take credit for something he hasn't done yet. It's not even something that was set in stone.

>government fails
>mayor is a cuck
>police are pussies

When london fails. They call in the chair force. LMAO!

atleast america has triggers instead of chairs.

Thats okay you just care less about people in danger because of weak government. America cares more. Its okay. Didnt you guys recently pulled a 14 year old girl out of school with no explanation and deported her just to guilt trip people into not kicking out terrorists? You have no room to talk LMAO. I hear isis coming you better kick out some old grannies and make some room.

Well to be fair he took pride in becoming president before he even got elected haha. This guy sees into the future. Politicians can only see as far as bribe money being put in their pocket during lobbist banquet parties.

Hes basically planning on selling weapons (unlike obama givin them to isis for FREE) to a Saudi regime who is opposing ISIS. That way we are making money off it, earning good relations and killing ISIS through 3rd party so that we wouldnt have to go overseas to war it up. They are also closer to the ISIS border than US soil is. Tactically this causes a shit storm for ISIS i could go on about that but im sure you see it too.

youtu.be/0FSBiWLz2xA
Hes right. Winning does get tiring. Wouldnt be the only thing he was right about

>wake up
>grab phone
>press the Facebook symbol on iPhone
>wipe away the morning blur from my eyes
>eyes focus into screen
>trump trending on every facebook news topic
>20 panicked posts from the same frantic shitlibs I know in real life
>slowly scroll down my feed skimming their long insane rants
>"RONALD BLUMPF IS COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT HE HAS THE BRAIN OF A KINDERGARDENER HORRIBLE PERSON STUPID I AM DISGUSTED HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN JUSTIN TRUDEAU SAVE US"
>audibly chuckle a little bit
>close facebook app
>repeat this process every 4 hours through out the day

I would honestly just elect the Trump family as a dynasty for the next 50 years if it meant doing this every day

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-palmer-luckey-funding-trump-reddit-trolls

palmer luckey decided to stop funding them

>theguardian com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-palmer-luckey-funding-trump-reddit-trolls
archive.is/6hQbo

They got woke

bamp

Look at his achievements, degenerate autist.
he is strong as ever:
- Filling the next best swamp with Goldman Sachs, Burger Kings and Exxon cons
- doing family first
- not separating business from presidency
- selling out to Arab money
- trying to sell american start-ups to asian investors
- hallucinating about israel-palestinian peace
- hallucinating about defeating ISIS in 30 days
- stripping 20mio+ americans off welfare to give tax presents to the rich
- make education unaffordable for poor people
- let a turkish gollum's security beat up americans on their own soil
- attacking every news outlet but Fox
- bipolar twitter ranting at 3am
- Trying to undermine rule of law in the US
- locking her u-

Trump is the president we've had since JFK. Not a high bar, but still a shit load better than the deranged cowboy and that Marxist nigger.

I don't think people are being fair to Trump. He is still doing unpredictable stuff, still pissing people off. No one said draining such a fetid swamp would be easy, or that the swamp creatures would want to claim our Trumpy for their own. But I think he still has a few surprises in store for us, and hearty keks will be had.

Kek here is a you. I'm taking the bait. What would we be buthurt about?

There is a difference between us having a conversation in a thread and some butthurt /r/anarchy faggot spamong new threads

>blumpf done
>I've lost hope
>I'm gay fuck Trump

Where the OP of those threads on average abandons it after two posts.

Data is fun if you are smart OP

>LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER U-
Have you had a look at his cabinet?
Goldman Sachs, Exxon cons, Burger Kings, DeVos..what exactly is he draining again?

Germanon gets it all right.

user couldn't even make himself write "best"

I used to be behind the guy but he is destroying his own presidency with his tweets. What does he think it will do?

He still has to be politic. You mad he didn't just take command control of the economy and bring out the Eagle on day 1? You mad that he needs people with understanding of the major institutions of the day and people who may have some influence in said institution in order to actually get anything done? You mad that he is in with the US own Exxon mobil, or do you prefer Royal Dutch Shell? When are you going to get off the internet, Ghordius?

>that awkward moment when your local pub pua can't stop sucking orange cock for free

>That awkward moment when you realize you are such a prolific internet shill people all over the world can recognize you from your syntax alone

>that awkward moment when a uk dumbfuck wants to create german memes but doesn't speak german
I shit on Schulz, same as I shit on minions like you.

trump has done very little worth supporting

For the purposes of this presentation Schulz is You are basically always on. Always whining about Trump. You are the minion. We will continue to laugh as hostility builds around German Empire an its continued failure. Trump pissed on the Paris accord only the other day and we loved him for it. That puts him back on team green for now.

Your language and consecutive logics show your heritage, pleb.
Did you know you get a meet and greet with Schulz if you shill quads?

Don't get mad just because I called you out. Why don't you explain to us all, again, why the European Union is such a great thing? Did you cry when Brexit happened? What are you going to do when the southern economies turn on you. Tell me again why Trump is such a naughty man. Tell me how much better Hillary Clinton would be. At the very minimum we can still support Trump because we don't have to listen to that harpy. And also we can still enjoy the butthurt of people like you. Why don't you post on ZH anymore? Is it because you are so hated its funny? You are a meme.

Actually trump lost by 3 million votes. History will be very unkind to trump.

He's a false prophet, and kek is demon worshipping jew. I can see the truth now, Trump is not our guy. He gave us hope, but did nothing good with his power. FUCK TRUMP!

Not much has been going on.

What is ZH?
You island chimps don't understand Daddy Trump gives a piss about you, you are on your own, ready to become the nest best caliphate.
I can tell you the EU will be a much better place once you finally manage to leave, cherrypicking is over. Sadly your country is doomed and you won't have ECB to take care of your debt, nobody interested in wiping your ass anymore, you are about to become a failed state as sad as it is.

Do your own homework, just connect the dots, mong.
I hate Hillary btw., wonder who doesn't.
She cannot be the excuse for years of cleptomanic idiocracy, though.

I actually feel a bit more optimistic than before.
He has definitely downplayed the neocon bit

>stuck in the past
>still bitching about the ww2

This

Only anti-Trump shills are left, Trump just keeps winning and the losers of the world keep trying to pull him down to their level

Only the low IQ fags who think infiltrating and destroying a dug in enemy by charging across the battlefield guns blazing is the better alternative than killing it from the inside slowly.
>tfw Trump is the Freedom Cancer eating away at the sickly commies running things atm

Butthurt about... What? And why do we need to make threads when cucks like you are making plenty of them? He's obviously doing something right if you're triggered enough to post her lol.