Why white man should controle more than 70% of the world?

Why white man should controle more than 70% of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/37/Ethnic_Composition_of_the_Americas.PNG
worldmapswithout.nz/
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is the stupidest fucking thing ive ever seen do not get me started on how that isnt even close to how the earth is actually sized u stupid piece of fucking shit

>TEH EARTH IS FLAT

>Brazil
>White
pick one
oh, and
sage
a
g
e

>Ooga booga im a new frenchman pay no attention to my dark skin tone, my arabic chanting and my desire to kill dirty infidel for allah

Try using a proper projection.

You stupid fucking frog, do you even know anything about the world? You would fucking circle the shitstain Bolivia and Brazil before circling a country that is probably more white now than your Muslim shit hole?

Go fuck yourself froggie

Its the white mans burden to bring civilization to savages.

Because whites, aside from east asians, are the only civilized people in the world. The rest are worthless garbage

>should

You appear to be confused

We are not and were never entitled to any land, we took it because we were stronger and far far smarter

>controled by whites
not white countries. Do you ever read aussie faggot?

Oh theres desert in Canada, eh?

>argentina
>white
nice try trezeguet you choker

You forgot to circle the middle east and turkey

Maybe.

Because that means at least 70% of the world will be a nice place to live nig nog.

The map are with the wrong sizes of the land and the real is smaller but stretched.

they won't even control their homelands once we're done

Because we're the best there ever was or will be.

whiter than you burger
also we don't have your kind of nigger
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/37/Ethnic_Composition_of_the_Americas.PNG

>Americas
>white
Is this a joke?

He shouldn't. He just control 100% The rest should be exterminated.

better than niggers

While we at it
>Brazil, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Argentina, USA
>WHITE

>Russia
>white
Ahmed, please.

Hey Mohammed, for starters fix your english or your flag because you make us real French look bad. Now that's taken care of, let us consider most of the countries in your cute little map are controlled by Jews, not whites. Truly white countries would be a minority of Eastern European places, + Russia (and most of the land in Russia can't be used). Finally, as you'd know if you weren't a carpet sniffer, European people do not define themselves as white but as French, British, German, Spanish, Danes... Completely different cultures. Hope you choke on pork you closet faggot, I'll be the store clerk spitting in your halal food before you use your welfare check to pick it up.

Why the hell aren't you terraforming Australia yet? Look at all of that wasted potential.

Hmmm...
Russia 140kk, and 90 white, Cockholes - 40kk, but 20kk white, Belaruss - 6kk white.
South europe - half-shitskins - not white (like hispain, italy), west europe - shitskin infiltrated 2\3, north europe 27kk, and i have no idea, how many black and shitskins living in scandinavian countries.
South america is not white.

Deserts are not a natural phenomenon. All deserts were created by shitskins practicing firestick farming. Australia was deforested by the abos. Niggers created the Sahara. The middle eastern deserts were created by all the shitskins that live in that general area.

t. Armenian subhuman
Check out African admixture in Europe and see, if I'm lying

These. Mercator isn't accurate representation, you dumb fucking frog

Bullshit

Look at some pictures taken from a satellite

good point ; because it`s our planet .

it`s called Earth , not bimbo planet or halal garden .

there is no need for mudskins - they are lazy , incompetent and dull . scrap Untermenschen

your kind of niggers

new zealand forgotten about as usual kek

worldmapswithout.nz/

Pretty Simple really, we're really good at it

>Deserts are not a natural phenomenon. All deserts were created by shitskins practicing firestick farming.

wow

seriously?

all of them?

even the ones IN YOU FUCKING COUNTRY???

>South America
>White

Fuck you and this copypasta bait

We are in the middle of a war between Islam and Zion people get woke here and tell others
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

'Control'

That's Canada mate. Nothing like that in Aus.