All Muslims support IS-

>All Muslims support IS-

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=0ea_1496665093&comments=1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4573882/Fake-news-row-Muslim-protesters-TV-crews.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aI2AIu9oBJg
youtube.com/watch?v=B1gR37Wwakw
murderbymedia3.wordpress.com/2017/06/05/cnn-caught-directing-a-protest-at-the-london-bridge-making-it-look-larger-and-more-diverse-than-it-actually-is/
youtu.be/c36oCX0ZI7I?t=2m34s
youtube.com/watch?v=MJeM5BoNAms
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just shut yourself Makeronia

Id love to see ISIS blow up one of these "love will overcome" propoganda photo shoots

I gotta admit I was angry before, but since they have flowers and posters I'm totally okay with weekly terrorist attacks now.

Guy in the robe looks like a Shia. Of course he wouldn't standing with ISIS.

i love how there is more press than mouslems

awww nothing like exploiting death and catastrophe to improve your religions public relations

liveleak.com/view?i=0ea_1496665093&comments=1

Ain't this the fake cnn protest

They look so soulless.

fake greeks would post the fake news

Lot of faggots with cameras there to record a whopping 10 people.

Must be extra desperate to get the propaganda out as fast as possible.

looks staged as fuck

>When there's more cameramen than demonstrators

Even if not all mudslimes explode, all of them are still nigger-tier.

Lmao there are more reporters than Muslims in this photo. It's almost like taking the picture and publishing it is more important than the actual thing.

Literally twenty Muslims practicing their art of deception out of 1.3 Muslims in the area.

LOL that is the fakenews CNN was caught staging.

This. It is nice this small group is holding a sign. Now I don't even care that they are targeting children now!

are those posters made of bullet/ordnance proofs?
if yes count me in.

There are no Albanians in FYR-

Of course not all muslims are ISIS. Does that still mean that they shouldn't go back to where they came from?

fake news. cnn and jounalist becky anderson got busted red handed setting up this fake news report

this. CNN set up the whole thing just to fit their idealogue

lol CNN FAKE NEWS, staged event.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4573882/Fake-news-row-Muslim-protesters-TV-crews.html

You can tell they aren't actual protesters, because they aren't actually protesting. Dead silence from all of them in every video, its just a photo op, they would've been better served putting those hashtags online.

Oh looks it's those crisis actors again

Wasn't that an event staged by CNN? There are vids of it on youtube

>looks staged as fuck
Mark Dice CNN staged protest
youtube.com/watch?v=aI2AIu9oBJg
Rebel New staged protest
youtube.com/watch?v=B1gR37Wwakw

Fox news also covered it, Alex Jones actually track down the guy who shot the video of CNN faking their 'report'

Oh look!
Another staged media event!
murderbymedia3.wordpress.com/2017/06/05/cnn-caught-directing-a-protest-at-the-london-bridge-making-it-look-larger-and-more-diverse-than-it-actually-is/

I think that was from another location other media outlets used them in

Maybe Muslims should actively report people in their community who plan attacks.
You expect me to believe in a Muslim ghetto word doesn't get around.
The fuck outta here

youtu.be/c36oCX0ZI7I?t=2m34s

Macedonia, I know you're an ignorant nigger, but you don't have to believe everything you hear.

I count 12 Muslims, maybe 13.

>looks staged as fuck
Man Who Caught CNN Staging Fake News Talks To Infowars, And The Story Gets Crazier:
youtube.com/watch?v=MJeM5BoNAms

Apparently they even replaced the white officers with pakis for the staged protests, when it was over the white cops came back

>Like 15 muslims
Come back when theyre filling up city blocks, until then the muslim who doesnt support ISIS is an exception to the rule and not the status quo

>ISIS blowing up their own taqiyya operation
Those people are ISIS propagandists and recruiters, they're /theirguys/

Western Maso detected, probably an Albanian

>Ain't this the fake cnn protest

Yes, yes it it is.

LARPers and Taqqiya

I'm literally crying. I'm glad they found a small handful of muslims to pose with sympathetic printer paper holding peaceful slogans, surrounded by a hundred people wielding cameras to spread this amazing and totally natural expression of sympathy. Everything about this feels organic and not at all manufactured.

I've changed my mind. I love Islam. Do not give into hate. These 15 muslims won me over. Blow up my children, rape our wives and daughters...just keep holding those signs, you brave loving people!

>when muslims speaking out is so rare a crowd of journalists from all over the world gathers to get a glimpse of the rare event

You're right. Give them our nations wealth and women now.

>12 people

ok

Australia/10

Fuck laws and borders and shit

it makes me like literally so happy

We are in the middle of a war between Islam and Zion people get woke here
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

Notice how it's always 20 people, more or less. That's the standard size of controllable cell. Everyone above that who joins in is just an useful idiot.

>m-m-muh taqqiyah

I wonder which filthy jew came up with this. Muslims are only and only allowed to lie if that can save their or someone's life. No other time can you ever lie without sin, no exceptions.

You faggots think that screeching in your safe space will make the evil Muslims go away while we fertilize your willing females. The people that bitch about Muslims, guaranteed their mothers or wives or both are taking Muslim dick regularly. We know that whites are cucks. Prove me wrong.

cnn & bbc are collaborating with isis fukkmen . hunt them down , kill them wherever you meet these subhumans

a 40 men KSK team is able to kill 400.000 niggers like you , we will fuck your IT system and we will destroy your water and energy supply . fuck off you filthy nigger

i have met fukks like you in the subway , daring to stare at me , Ifill your lungs with gas , nigger and I break your legs and skull ; fuck off son of a bitch

>when there's more people documenting the moderate muslims than there are moderate muslims

Why does anyone fucking care? Over half of all deaths from developed countries come from cardiovascular related stuff or cancer anyway. The chance of you dying from terrorists is practically 0.

islam will end in Auschwitz Birkenau ; Dr. Mengele is waiting for you , enjoy the pain , if you turn up in my country I will destroy your family , your life and your bones

Then you won't mind if we make you part of that statistic, then. After all, muslims are basically just low occurrence natural disasters, right? Nothing we can do about it but accept when it happens, hold some vigils, pray for less islamophobia, and move on!

Yeah they totally look authentic bro, get the pumpkin spice on me

fpbp

Kek TRIGGERED. Eat shit faggot you literally can't do anything but cry on pol. Explain to me for a second why you can't publicly deny the Holocaust. Let's see you weasel your way through that bitch

>Some 10 muslims don't

Guess that makes it alright, then.

This is just part of their plan

See

Ok what plan. Let's hear it because I don't know. Pol seems to know more about some insidious plot which every Muslim is in on which the average Muslim has no idea about.

Do you people ever stop to think that maybe you're the conspiracy theorist nuts that only spew your shit and basically just dry up every vagina in a two mile radius when you speak about this?

remember when all you had to worry about was black african american people of color? why did trump have to redpill me on this

obv troll.

the good thing though is that most Paki's seem to hate ISIS, as well as the Shia's in England.

>implying you cunts aren't flooding the West

Fuck off, you're just a magic carpet riding Indian.

All muslims lie to kuffar.

2,5 million muslims in England and they manage to find dozen who will act against terrorism for money.

It's what happens with endangered species.

Yeah, bet that's a real comfort to all the people who survived their wounds or who've lost a loved one, leaf.

There are more muslims on the streets when they demonstrate some Mohammed comics so fuck off

This is actually a really good post, god damn

Ok

Pic related

HOLY SHIT THAT MUST BE AT LEAST A DOZEN PEOPLE!