What is this reddit fuckery?

What is this reddit fuckery?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y8Kyi0WNg40
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get it. Wouldn't the feminists be the sexist people, and the non-feminists the normal ones.

>Feel

the entire feminist movement, folks

How'd he get down from his tower?

Dear God. youtu.be/y8Kyi0WNg40

hurdur

No, a feminist is someone who believes women should have equal rights to men.

If you don't believe that you must think that one sex is better than the other, and so you're a sexist.

>When everyone is a feminist no one will be.

obvious bait

Hordor much?

>If your not a feminist then you are by default a sexist

Yeah but they already do this shit anyway so what does it matter?

>Normal person
>Feminist

Only 18% of US women identify as feminists. Are 82% of US women sexists?

Equal rights? My right to vote came with the condition of registering for the draft. So since you're all about equality, you support the same condition for women being allowed to vote?

what bait? definition of feminism:
>the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.

if you don't believe that you must be a sexist.

I think we need to replace the word feminist with the word stupiedist i mean seriously those people are dumb out of touch, Morons

We are in a war between islam and zion get woke here
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

>dipping the rod in for more bites
Here's a (you) for you

Wasn't that quote by Emma Watson? What's with the Quasimodo picture?

shes only a feminist because shes ugly, prove me wrong

You know there's a shark in your country with a saw for a head? Go meet one, I'm busy.

No a feminist is someones who believes women are gods and have the final say in nearly anything in reality and that they could do what ever when in the real world they don't, they just make other women look like the ass end of a skeever. when women can make much better use of their talents than to waste it in a dumbed down feminist cult.

Does Emma Watson look ugly to you?

If you think companies should have diversity quotas that force them to hire women, even if a more qualified man applies, how does that not make you the sexist?

>you either agree with my ideology or you are a fascist
>and fascists have to be killed!

Underrated

>Being this much bait
or
>Being this dense

>Does Emma Watson look ugly to you?
yes, she's absolutely, repulsively ugly.

men and women are not equal, feminism in the long run does not work and it ever will, it is just comunism for women, it goes against human nature and societies without it will excell faster than societies without it, not to mention it makes both sexes hate each other, and it makes the women generaly unhappy cunts and makes the men who suport it sexualy repressed pussies who are under the womens thumb and causing internal rage issues leading to either kiling them selves or killing the woman, or both. Fuck feminism, fuck that stupid definition and fuck you.

Except that that already exists.

First wave feminism, which was from late 18th century-1960, was about equal legal rights for women. That got achieved by 1960, at which point they moved on to second wave feminism, which was about breaking the traditional gender roles which mainly meant making it okay for women to work and have a career. By 1990 that was achieved, so they moved on to the present incarnation of third wave feminism, which isn't about anything at all except for autistic SJW screeching about the STRAIGHT CISGENDER WHITE MALE PATRIARCHY and how every single problem and evil that's ever existed in the world is a direct result of the STRAIGHT CISGENDER WHITE MALE PATRIARCHY and how STRAIGHT CISGENDER WHITE MALES are literally as evil as Hitler. In other words, Feminism has already fulfilled its purpose and modern "feminism" is basically just about LARPing on tumblr.

What someone who identifies themselves as a feminist believes and how they conduct themselves does not change the definition of feminism.
How some feminists believe equality should be reached does not change the definition of feminism. Personally i am against "positive discrimination" and it is illegal in most countries, although i imagine that doesn't stop it from happening.
If you don't believe men and women are equal, then you are a sexist. Remember, equal is does not mean "the same"
yeah, so the term feminism does not really need to exist.

Talking about identity politics legitimizes identity politics

>What someone who identifies themselves as a feminist believes and how they conduct themselves does not change the definition of feminism.

I smell something familiar...

>What do you believe, definition of communism according to commies, or your own lying eyes?

>First wave feminism, which was from late 18th century-1960, was about equal legal rights for women.

No, it was about unequal privileges to women, including suffrage without draft.

Every wave of feminism was bad and evil, every wave of feminism needs to be repudiated completely.

Bribe the muslims into leaving the west by giving them all the feminists as sex slaves/wives.

Win win.

Looks like it's getting heavily downvoted on Reddit. At least people aren't buying it.

That's not reddit fuckery.

Currently feminist means someone for gender equality and female chauvinist means someone for special rights for women and chauvinist means someone for special rights for men (because socially the term chauvinism assumes a male bias).

She's proposing to ungender the terms so you just call both female chauvinists and chauvinists sexists and feminists normal.

As an added point, many female chauvinists falsely claim to be feminists.

Unless you're complaining about nonsexists being called normal, in which case you sound like a sexist douche.

tl;dr this is a more centrist or even right than left position, you ignorant dipshit.

Link?

But it's the feminists that favor a particular gender thus making them sexist. They're just chasing their piss soaked tails.

See

Feminism = Wanting all the perks men get, whilst keeping all the perks females get.

Why is young Brendan Fraser wearing a dress?

No, feminism is gynosupremacy, not normal.

I've never seen a bad post by an australian my entire life.

what year is this?

Wrong.

She is objectively beautiful, she just has a bad haircut in this picture.

That's female chauvinism.

CURRENT YEAR

In fact, I would suck the farts out of her ass.

Do people really take celebrity opitions seriously? They are literally paid to say what they do either directly or indirectly (being more liked so people will watch their shit and being posted on facebook and reddit)

You are completely correct.

Disgusting slag