Are Americans actually taught Spanish in their schools? Why are you complacent in this linguistic replacement...

Are Americans actually taught Spanish in their schools? Why are you complacent in this linguistic replacement? Not only are your borders being flooded with the spics, but they're prepping your kids to learn to speak their language, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are Canadians actually taught Islam in their schools? Why are you complacent in this linguistic replacement? Not only are your borders being flooded with the Mudslimes, but they're prepping your kids to learn to speak their language, too.

It's taught as an elective course in high school.

Yes in high school, but we all just speak American.

Nobody learns anything from language classes in school.

I don't believe there is an Arabic language course that is an elective chosen as often as Spanish is in your schooling system. I'm not denying the influence, but pointing out one cancer isn't denying another.

Back in the old days, part of passing Highschool was either French of Spanish. The languages of the two countries we border.

I don't think it is a requirement, anymore.

the only other widely used official language in America besides English is Spanish it is used in Puerto Rico which is part of the U.S. Regardless of what you think of immigration patterns it's still a useful language. Also it's not like we'll teach Cherokee or Hawaiian or something like that.

Puerto Rico isn't exactly the first thing that pops into mind when you think of 'ideal white America'. It's only useful because there are so many people who speak Spanish and nothing else (spics).
Would you argue that there was utility in learning Japanese if the nips had somehow conquered the US? There would only be use in learning the language when there are lots of people who speak it and nothing else in your nation.

Spanish is an beginner language, its easy to learn, we're directly next to the place, and if you want to learn other languages that are similar to Spanish, like French, or Latin, it helps, it also gives you extra credit.

Most people don't even remember it anyways, its again, just extra credit, and a easy way to fuck around instead of having to do other classes.

Its also pretty much only popular in places like the souther states because they're next to Mexico.

yes. to be honest most americans would like to have spanish or german as their language of matters and not english.

Spanish, German, or French are the most common language classes. Dependent on the area, other languages may be more common.

English has a high information rate. I doubt it will be replaced as its also the most economically viable language.

You idiot we are forced to learn French in school, how can you talk about linguistic replacement when we are the biggest cucks of them all

Spanish is the only option in a lot of places, not because it's required but because it's trendy.

Spanish was the only option at the school I went to, I took German online for the express purpose of spiting Spanish.

No we have to learn french in public school's though.

>You idiot we are forced to learn French in school

i like it. if canada want indepence it must either speck arabian or french

Used to be German and French before WW2. Certain states (Louisiana) also spoke majority French kind of like Quebec, but we've historically dealt with the French a lot in politics, science, commerce, etc. so it was both sometimes necessary but also prestigious to learn. German was kind of the same way, there were a lot of neighborhoods that only spoke it up North. If you were Hungarian or Czech and you ended up in a white immigrant area, you might end up having to learn German instead of English just to buy groceries. German also had the advantage of being the language of science and engineering, so again there was a certain level of usefulness and respect associated with it. Germans were not as highly-regarded as the very romanticized French and they didn't have the same level of history or literature backing them up, but it was still the #2 foreign language to learn at the time.

We are slaves to big French cock

French are within us, not the same. Also I like fucking french chicks, they're crazy.

We had that too, but we forced them to learn English. It's still pretty cucky.

>we're directly next to the place
Keep different cultures, languages, and peoples distinct/separated. That's the point I'm trying to make. It has utility because that isn't what's happening now.
Latin, I can understand. It's a dead language in a sense. And the French don't outnumber you as much as spics do.
>Most people don't even remember it anyways
But that isn't my point (whether or not they remember it). It's that they are having this nonsense peddled in the first place, that the language of the people who will replace them is being sold as "regular".
That would be true if the founding fathers were partly Mexican, but that isn't true.

Better than Ebonics

That's because half of Canada are French you nigger anglo

Implying hard working, Christ worshiping, European language speaking spics are as bad as Muslims

If they are such economic gems and gifts, why could they not "work hard" to benefit their own economy? Why is their nation third-world? Seems to me their labour could be put to better use than to undercut American workers.
>Christ worshipping
This is the problem I have with religious folks: we are not all created equal in God's eye. If your immigration platform is "love Jesus, you're okay with us", then you're going to get a shitton of niggers and spics. But it's okay, I'm sure Mexican Jesus will appreciate the non-white replacement.
>European language speaking
They don't. That's the whole point of the thread.

We are in the middle of a war between Islam and Zion people get woke here
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

I have to take two semesters of a foreign language. These are my options.
>American Sign Language
>Arabic
>Armenian
>Chinese
>French
>German
>Japanese
>Russian
>Spanish

Como dicen los conquistadores,

O, alternativamente,

It's a beautiful and poetic language.

You'll probably meet some cute girls if you do ASL. They seem to like that stuff.

The English language is better.

"Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer’s lease hath all too short a date;
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature’s changing course untrimm'd;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow’st;
Nor shall death brag thou wander’st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou grow’st:
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,