Qatar gets sanctioned

>Qatar gets sanctioned

>Terrorists go ape shit all over the world, Iran, Australia, France, US, UK...

Was that tiny Island the head of the snake all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=izrzkS5xxuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This isn't a snake, it's a nest of ants. You can't kill them with single strike. Actually a strike will just spread them all over your feet.

It's not an island.
Also, Qatar is pretty much a US territory. So, if anything, the US is (again) the head of the snake.

The US just have a base in there, maybe was given by Qataris to fake friendship.

Also Qatar Emir said that the Air base is to protect them from neighboring countries in case of an invasion

Yes go- I mean kuff- I mean honored friend and ally, Qatar is the root of all terrorism, just like Iran!

t. Saudi Arabia

It's the biggest US military base outside of the US. It's Middle Eastern command.
they have a fleet stationed there.
It's pretty much their country.
would you think the French would oppose the US?
Because they have ties with Qatar?
Saudi Arabia is being a nigger.

Remember kids, the way to kill the hydra is to cauterize the wound.

I don't know, all i know is i did some work in Qatar for 3 months at a Refinery and they paid me 30k in British.

Gee OP
you drew exactly the conclusion they fed you
good goy

It's like everyone opposes you because you have an above average intelligence while they should embrace your fluency in the textile industry sort of thing.

>It's the biggest US military base outside of the US
No it isn't.

>Qatar is an island
kys pierre

>Saudis throw Qatar under the bus
>WELP guess we can go out all out now that we're not a suspect

I'm glad you see it my way, (((Greatest Ally))).

I'll take an aircraft carrier now, please.

You switched the order of events. There's been no uptick in Islamic terrorism correlated with Arab nations' shunning of Qatar.

I thought it was. Which is the largest? I hate to have my facts wrong.

So basically Saudi is giving Trump the entire country now instead of just the base after Kebab is pruned?

One in Germany is much larger.

>Qatar solo
youtube.com/watch?v=izrzkS5xxuc

Baghdad.

I don't know anymore. We closed at 2 of the largest overseas bases. It's hard to say if you factor in bombing ranges, because that makes Nellis AFB almost 1/5th the size of Nevada.

>Was that tiny Island the head of the snake all along?
No, it was the dick

>You can't kill them with single strike

You introduce fungus, and over time it spreads to the queen, and they all die.

Is that what Trump did in his visit to the saudis? I keep asking myself what the fuck did he say to them that set this into motion? Did he introduce the fungus and now it's spreading?

qatar is a peninsula

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's a benisula ::DD

:DDDDDD

It s th biggest in the ME tho

Also qatar funds isis just as SAUDI ARABIA does , everyone is jumping on qatar , kek , trump got tricked by some sandniggers to blame only qatar .