Reality Winner destroyed her life for nothing

She leaked that Russia attempted industrial espionage against a voting machine software vendor. This information had already been "leaked" officially. Did she not realize what she was leaking, or was she just uninformed? She ruined her life for nothing guys.

I've been wondering about this too. Was she really just that stupid, or is there more to it than that?

I'm pretty sure ISIS would disagree with her before raping and stoning her.

Why do liberals love Islam so much? The only things it stands for are the exact opposite of its values.

>Why do liberals love Islam so much?
Because their Oikophobic world is a massive LARP, until reality bites their head off. "Reality Winner" was fucking prophetic: reality won in the end.

wtf I hate Iran now!!

they're also friendly with Russia, the skeletor's hell country who hacked trolmpf as president, and that Is scaring all the shit out me

>le Finn

*blocks your path*

Her traps are pretty impressive for a grill.

>tfw she has more testosterone than most men her age

Girl? I think you mean "dyke"

>that shoulder definition
very handsome

I found a crossfit sloot at college who literally liked being handcuffed to the radiator and fucked rough. A bit like her desu but with black hair. Also her tattoos were less retarded. Issues man, but fun issues.

Maybe it's just something about having neck muscles that makes women look weird.

she really said that?
Well that along with the retarded name, I hope she never gets out of that prison

what an idiot

>he thinks someone who is pro-Iran is pro-ISIS

peak kek this board gets more stupid everyday

i envy you

George webb talks about fake names as 'tells' a week ago
>Reality Winner
What the fuck was Mossad Lightyear tryna tell us?

I think she envisioned herself another Snowden. Knowing she'd likely be caught and thus turned into a leftist hero, expecting the same soft treatment Chelsea Manning eventually received. It's hard to believe she'd be so stupid otherwise. Not only does the document fail to meet the public interest criteria for whistleblowing but it could jeopardize any future case against the Trump campaign.

It's alright Hershel, I'm sure there are plenty of IDF girls with daddy issues, go find one.

the leak is a psyop to legitimize "Russia hacked the election!" and not just Pedosta or the DNC

Good read, thank you.

Good to know the legitimate term for all these SJW's

I guess you could say that, in REALITY she LOST

>ruined her life

Nah, not really. She'll get a slap on the wrist because shes a woman. I don't think she'll spend a day in prison. Then some leftist fag like CNN or NBC will her her right up as a special correspondant or some shit for $150k/year. She'll probably have a GoFundMe and raise a could hundred thousand grand from idiot lefties too.

Basically, she has it made

She's just another fuckwit millennial woman who thought she'd perk up her worthless existence by larping as "#TheResistance" and ended up biting off more than she can chew.

Hope she enjoys 30 years in Federal chokey.

Oh hai whatcha up to?

Same with Manning, what did he reveal?

Sara Winner. I don't know where she got Reality.

the left and right deep state both seem to take leaks really seriously

Daily reminder, that

pro-Iran means anti-ISIS and anti-Zionist
pro-USA means pro-Israel and pro-Wahhabi

It doesn`t care, that she is liberal or whatever, she is /ourgirl/

Well it's a shitty psyop if this just discuss phishing schemes. Not to mention the states, California being one, using this company have paper ballots.

Lock her ass up with "War Machine"

>She ruined her life for nothing guys.

Sounds like a women :P

>being white is terrorism

Yeah, /ourgirl/

i have this feeling that this is just a psy op. You know to make it look like they actually caught someone. only black people have a name like reality.

It is not her fault, that most of american hwites are pro-jewish scum, like all that apartheid regimes which were nothing but jewish puppets

yeah vlad, I kind of agree, but even you have to recognize that the government of Iran is fucked.

Who cares if they are 'anti zion' when 'Death To America' is their national slogan.

At least the wahhabi's try to play nice.

Also, remind which wahhabi'st state has been sharing nuke tech with NK, oh wait no that's Iran.

This. They've been itching for a high profile arrest of these leakers. Granted this chick is a nobody and all she did was leak a worthless document, but the Russia propaganda machine has elevated her status and she's now a victim of their witch hunt.

>tech with NK

North Korea is not danger for world, well it is less dangerous, then USA or Japan

>Death To America

like smth bad, our purpose to bring war on their land

I think women have a subconscious feeling that if they fuck up they can always cry their way out of it. women are not designed for responsibility or just punishment.

We need to support all leakers guys. Even pointless retarded ones.

she dindu nuffin

Woman simulates outcomes in her mind, makes logical decision.

Fuck outta here

>be a pro-Iran liberal who says being white is terrorism
>NSA lets you work for them and entrusts you with secret data
Nice secret services you have there, fatgots

Its a woman who is anti trump, you figure it out.
Women have ruined their lives for far fucking less, remember, there was a great California fire that claimed the lives of people and millions in damages. Why? A woman burned one love letter her lover sent her in the woods.

She could have thrown it away at a fucking gas station but no, she drove an hours away, into the woods, to burn it, and didnt even attempt to put it out, she set fire to it and ran.

Because their aim is to destroy capitalism and establish communism "but this time not with peasent against captialist but with identity) ... libtards THINK they have fooled islam in the west and have it under control and can use it to destroy the west... while on the other hand islamists in the brotherhood KNOW this (because they already did the same with libtards in lebanon) and will after the libtards are "succesfull" kill them all and establish a caliphat in the west. Thats more or less the gist of it.
The radical left are useful idiots,its true.

I think some cuck made a law that kept government from checking social media when hiring and other doing background checks. San Bernardino is another example.

>Liberal
>Pro-Iran

What kind of mental gymnastics do these people to justify themselves?

Julian Assange's support of her through Twitter made me question the validity of that account.... then I noticed simple spelling mistakes which pretty much confirmed it's fauxness.

hahahahahahahahaha rot in jail bitch

Fuk u kike

I think she really was that stupid.

kek
that white guy's face makes this look like a hostage video

>White Girl
>Virtue Signalling Leftist White Girl Who Worked For The Deep State

She'll get off with good behavior and then get offered a million dollar token job in silicon valley.

Cap this.

Reality leigh winner

Weiner
In
Get
Hillary

>that file name

Death to America is actually good, desu.

Being white is terrorism? I can't agree with that. I already know that being white is automatically being pro-oppression but I cannot go as far as to call them terrorists.

she probably thought it was somehow indicative that the russians successfully hacked into the election

America's best and brightest.

calm down goyim, she is just stupid white woman.

Also Snowden was very technically competent. This bitch was basically printing shit out on her own letterhead.

She probably was leaking a lot and this nothing shit just happened to be what caught her.

Look at her name ffs...

She's a functioning potato.

>implying this is anything but another psyop
Off yourself right now retard

Surprised of a regressive being ignorant. Now that's ignorant.

>stupid person does stupid thing
Weird!

>ugly
>shit tier body proportions
>still zero gains
She should just a hero

She changed her first name to "Reality". What do you think?

>reality winner
Well, that's just tempting fate, you know

all i can see i the word salsa... on an orange durag

In gronald grumph's world she would be FIrEd! Oh wait, this IS bronald brumph's world. rek

>Sara
hmmm how surprising

Look goys, I genuinely couldn't give a fuck about any of your bollocks, I just hate her face and want to smash it in.
That thing she's doing with her eyebrows that makes her fod wrinkle up is really pushing my buttons. Hearing she's a stupid twat who thinks she's clever makes it worse and then the fucking ironic name just completes my list of reasons to unlock my unjust non-reasonable kill everything in front of me and burn the building down afterwards mode.
I'll fucking throw her nigger friends in for free too.

More like Reality Loser amiright ????HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

LMAO

Lol what a fucking dirty slob this idiot is

Shes an alt left spy that needs to hung by the neck for treason.

I heard they caught her because she was using her work computer when sending the leaks.

Tho bitch everything to do with her is a psy-op just ignore it

gatem. what is that name though

Shoo shoo communist snow nigger

what have i missed?

she is the neck veins meme guy in raquel pennington body

An incompitant female bernie supporter? You don't say? I get it she speaks dunecune. The fact remains she's either a patsy, or dumb.

Reality Winner is a fake name you dinguses.

*What is the plural for dingus? Dinguses or Dingi?