Favorite Bible Verse

Post your favorite Bible verse

>Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.com/111/isa.43.19-21.niv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

:^)

Why does Christ-chan exist? Aren't waifus inherently antithetical to the tenets of Christianity? I thought lewd thoughts were sinful.

Has anyone made a Pagan-chan yet

Lewds are sinful, but waifus? That's as Christian as Christian goes.

John 3:16

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help

John 10:27-28King James Version (KJV)

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Isaiah 6
1In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. 2Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

3And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

4And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

5Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

6Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: 7And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

Isaiah's Commission
8Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Jeremiah 8:8

How can you say, "We are wise because we have the word of the LORD," when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?

>implying christians know their own religion instead of cherry picking 24/7

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Nice try gommie.
>For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. 2 Thess. 3:10

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Ezekiel 23:19-21
19 Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. 20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. 21 So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.

Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

lolol can you imagine a lector getting up and reading that?

I've heard someone read it in sunday school amongst adults.

To point out the fact that Israel had sold itself out and God destroyed them for it at that point in history. It's a parable that is a warning to people that abandon God and go after their own desires and other objects of worship.

If you read on it's actually pretty sad what happens to the woman that represents Israel.

kek

[[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Psalm 23

Mathew 5:9

That sounds familiar. I skimmed through that part once a long time ago out of curiosity, and I do recall finding that it was, as with most parts, actually quite a good story about what not to do, as usual.

With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.

>lewd thoughts
Stop projecting.

Revelations 6:8
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

AT is cancer.

The two commandments are all the scripture you need.

"This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental."

Romans 11:6

>And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

God to Humans:
>I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
Psalm 82:6

"""pagans""", who like to steal from christians, just redrawn christ-chan and made """pagan-chan""", but it was so stupidly done, that no one took it.

Ezekiel 25:17
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

>I

it means God will do it, not humans

1 TIMOTHY 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 PETER 3
1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;
2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.
3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.
7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

COLLOSSIANS 3
18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
19 Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them.
20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.

Step 1: Realize Christianity is a Jewish means of control
Step 2: Realize the christcuck threads on Sup Forums are created by shills
Step 3: Realize "gods word" is the hearsay of man and nothing but conjecture
Step 4: Be spritual, not religious. Focus on self betterment and self meditation. The spirit in the sky is bullshit and is not going to help you.

Spiritual: Being open minded about our consciousness and its connection to the wider universe; are we insignificant or just the universe experiencing itself. Do we really die? Are we really alive?

Religion: Believing a book written by a couple of lunatics 2 thousand years ago about the adventures of a schizophrenic and his stories of an invisible sky wizard who created everything

Spiritual: Being a human, wondering, building, dreaming

Religion: Cancer, war, money, mind control, pedophilia, death

Christianity is a jewish scourge upon the western world, and the root of hyper-empathetic liberal ideology. It glorifies weakness and submission while vilifying strength and self determination.

I liked the verse somewhere in Numbers where God says to rape the little girls after you've killed everyone else.

> It glorifies weakness and submission while vilifying strength and self determination.

Then how did Christians conquer Europe? If heathens are so strong then why did they fall like flies in the face of the Lord's people?

Mark 12:28-34

28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:

33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.

34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

Psalm 78:45

He sent divers sorts of flies among them, which devoured them; and frogs, which destroyed them.

REVELATION 16

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

>2 Timothy 1:7-12
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. So do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord or of me his prisoner. Rather, join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God. He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel. And of this gospel I was appointed a herald and an apostle and a teacher. That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet this is no cause for shame, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until that day.

>Matthew 10:34-36
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person’s enemies will be those of his own household."

>Matthew 10:34-36
How is this in any way meant to be a good thing?

>Biblical aussies

Psalm 119

Oh, how I love your law!
I meditate on it all day long.
98 Your commands are always with me
and make me wiser than my enemies.
99 I have more insight than all my teachers,
for I meditate on your statutes.
100 I have more understanding than the elders,
for I obey your precepts.
101 I have kept my feet from every evil path
so that I might obey your word.
102 I have not departed from your laws,
for you yourself have taught me.
103 How sweet are your words to my taste,
sweeter than honey to my mouth!
104 I gain understanding from your precepts;
therefore I hate every wrong path.

>And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
the dragon is the Devil
the beast is the Hell
the false prophet is Kek

Matthew 7:12

"There is nothing wrong with having sex with boys"

No pray no gain.

18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:
19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;
20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Ezekiel 23 is actually a DANK chapter.

2 Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother:
3 And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.
4 And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.

22 Therefore, O Aholibah, thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will raise up thy lovers against thee, from whom thy mind is alienated, and I will bring them against thee on every side;
25 And I will set my jealousy against thee, and they shall deal furiously with thee: they shall take away thy nose and thine ears; and thy remnant shall fall by the sword: they shall take thy sons and thy daughters; and thy residue shall be devoured by the fire.
29 And they shall deal with thee hatefully, and shall take away all thy labour, and shall leave thee naked and bare: and the nakedness of thy whoredoms shall be discovered, both thy lewdness and thy whoredoms.

35 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast forgotten me, and cast me behind thy back, therefore bear thou also thy lewdness and thy whoredoms.
36 The Lord said moreover unto me; Son of man, wilt thou judge Aholah and Aholibah? yea, declare unto them their abominations;
37 That they have committed adultery, and blood is in their hands, and with their idols have they committed adultery, and have also caused their sons, whom they bare unto me, to pass for them through the fire, to devour them.

45 And the righteous men, they shall judge them after the manner of adulteresses, and after the manner of women that shed blood; because they are adulteresses, and blood is in their hands.
49 And they shall recompense your lewdness upon you, and ye shall bear the sins of your idols: and ye shall know that I am the Lord God.

For the illiterate, God calls Jerusalem a WHORE and instructs the righteous men to destroy Jerusalem

Considering how much Christians stole from Pagans, it's only fair

Matthew 7:5
thou hypocrite, you point out the dick in my mouth yet fail to notice the throbbing cock in thou anus.

>When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

Proverbs 11:2

The frog devil will show miracles and deceive a lot of people. A false savior. Be prepared

Luke 22:36
"But now," he said, "take your money and a traveler's bag. And if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!

>For I am Jesus, a straight up gangsta nigga. When I'm around I'll use my magic and shit and you got no worries if you roll with me. The man about to fuck me over though, so get strapped, even if you have to sell the clothes off your back. When I started this gang you were a bunch of broke-ass McDonald's employees, and now you got bling and shit, so you gonna have to be ready. Lo, you are my gangster disciples, the Dead Sea Apostles, my truest niggers, except you Judas, you fucking snitch.

Jesus is saying here that we, as Christians, will be hated for our faith in Him. We will be opposed by the world, and perhaps even by our own families. This is of course not a good thing; however, it's important to remember that Christ gives us the strength to stay faithful even when no one around us is.

Genesis 19:30-38
Lot went up from Zoar, and stayed in the mountains, and his two daughters with him; for he was afraid to stay in Zoar; and he stayed in a cave, he and his two daughters. Then the firstborn said to the younger, "Our father is old, and there is not a man on earth to come in to us after the manner of the earth. "Come, let us make our father drink wine, and let us lie with him that we may preserve our family through our father."
Genesis 20:12
And yet indeed [she is] my sister; she [is] the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.

Interpreting the rise of kek worship from a biblical perspective really makes you stop and think. This is the weirdest frickin' timeline.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Reality really is stranger than fiction.

Niggers and Jews, bad news

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

luke 8:17

Can't we just keep it down to just ceiling cat who watches me touch myself?

"All the other yids with the cut up dicks better run, better run, faster than the goyim."
I think it's from the old testament.

Matthew 6:34
"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."

>Then how did Christians conquer Europe?
The same way Muslims are doing it now. Through martyrdom and white man's (misplaced) compassion.

Well, I have more than one, my friend in Christ actually.

>"And We ordained for them therein a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, and for wounds is legal retribution. But whoever gives [up his right as] charity, it is an expiation for him. And whoever does not judge by what God has revealed - then it is those who are the wrongdoers."

also
>"Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

Your Lord has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment."

Really? I thought we did it through terrorism and having western intelligence agencies arm, train, and fund us.

Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

GOSPEL
ACCORDING
TO
JOHN

the whole thing

Martyrdom is in Christianity, too, senpai, just not the same because Christians are cucks compared to Muslims. And worshipping of cucks, like King Cuck himself is characteristic of your religion. Even you are defending the retards that died for skydaddy.

Don't resist the invaders though "turn the other cheek" until they become the majority, then place your head to be cut off and become a martyr for skydaddy.

John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free

The redpill is the path to freedom my fellow brothers.

Oh, I see, it's all my fault that kikes are flooding the caliphate in to western countries. I'll be sure to not turn my head in the least and that will fix it. Maybe I'll cast spells for Odin and then that will solve the problem.

What was I thinking?

I like that story where two guys get smited for random bullshit and their father knocks up their wife. Lesson of the story: don't fuck a whore if you haven't seen her face.
Most of the pictures are crap edits anyway because these retards can't draw. I feel OPs pic is a redraw of something but I don't know what.

>Waifus
>having more than one waifu

Thats against Christianity though. More than one waifu you lose your laifu.

I think too few Christians really appreciate this. So much of Church history and activity only makes sense in light of this verse.

The Church has a mission to make disciples of whole nations.

>implying it isn't churches supporting the foreign filth
Sure, just ignore what they're doing.

That is a straight-up Satanic perversion of the truth. Demonic projection. You need to be baptized immediately.

The local Catholic Charities and one of the local Temples are the two biggest rapefugee importers in my town. I'm not ignoring it. I've been agitating Sup Forums into its current state of rapefugee rejection for years as my choice of #1 issue.

That is a beautiful prophecy of Jesus.

And the Lord spoke unto Moses..

It's repeated many times, I won a prize at Sunday School for memorizing the most verses by being able to remember several places to find that one repeated.

I wasn't just being an ass, I was making a solid point about taking scripture out of context. Mostly I was being an ass..

jesus christ: "Man, my followers are really stupid people."

>6. Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.

>7. God has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting God's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.

>8. And of mankind, there are some (hypocrites) who say: "We believe in God and the Last Day" while in fact they believe not.

>9. They (think to) deceive God and those who believe, while they only deceive themselves, and perceive (it) not!

>10. In their hearts is a disease (of doubt and hypocrisy) and Allah has increased their disease. A painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies.

>11. And when it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "We are only peacemakers."

>12. Verily! They are the ones who make mischief, but they perceive not.

>13. And when it is said to them (hypocrites): "Believe as the people (followers of Muhammad Peace be upon him , Al-Ansar and Al-Muhajirun) have believed," they say: "Shall we believe as the fools have believed?" Verily, they are the fools, but they know not.

>14. And when they meet those who believe, they say: "We believe," but when they are alone with their Shayatin (devils - polytheists, hypocrites, etc.), they say: "Truly, we are with you; verily, we were but mocking."

>15. God mocks at them and gives them increase in their wrong-doings to wander blindly.

>16. These are they who have purchased error for guidance, so their commerce was profitless. And they were not guided.

>17. Their likeness is as the likeness of one who kindled a fire; then, when it lighted all around him, God took away their light and left them in darkness. (So) they could not see.

>18. They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not (to the Right Path).

>For by him, the Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him

Romans 13:1

Genesis 1:4
"God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness."

The implications of this verse is astonishing.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

>Revelation

""We decreed for the tribe of Israel: "You will twice cause corruption on Earth and you will reach [a degree of] great haughtiness. When the promised first time came, We sent against you servants of Ours possessing great force, and they ransacked your houses, rampaging right through them. It was a promise that was fulfilled. Then once again We gave you the upper hand over them, supplied you with more wealth and children, and made you the most numerous group."

does that makes sense nowadays?

wow

Here :)

“See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland. The wild animals honor me, the jackals and the owls, because I provide water in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland, to give drink to my people, my chosen, the people I formed for myself that they may proclaim my praise.”
Isaiah 43:19-21 NIV
bible.com/111/isa.43.19-21.niv

Were not shills desu.

Will pray for Gods revelation in your life - watch out for it !

Psalm 39 is my Psalm. I carry it very close to my heart.

>Hear my prayer, O Lord, and give ear to my cry;
>Do not be silent at my tears;
>For I am a stranger with You,
>A sojourner like all my fathers.
>Turn Your gaze away from me, that I may smile again
>Before I depart and am no more.

God's peace to you, anons.

the ones that produce hunger in the world (tavistock, school of frankfurt, masons, bankers, etc) do satanic rituals, so they are the antitesis of christianity

“"But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left. "Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.' Then the righteous will answer Him, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink? And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.'" Mathew 35:31-40
>sola fide Protestants BTFO

>Job 38
1Then the LORD spoke to Job out of the storm. He said:
2“Who is this that obscures my plans with words without knowledge?
3Brace yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer me.
4“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation? Tell me, if you understand.
5Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it?
6On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone—
7while the morning stars sang together and all the angelsshouted for joy?
8“Who shut up the sea behind doors when it burst forth from the womb,
9when I made the clouds its garment and wrapped it in thick darkness,
10when I fixed limits for it and set its doors and bars in place,
11when I said, ‘This far you may come and no farther; here is where your proud waves halt’?
31“Can you bind the chainsof the Pleiades? Can you loosen Orion’s belt?
32Can you bring forth the constellations in their seasons or lead out the Bearwith its cubs?
33Do you know the laws of the heavens? Can you set up God’sdominion over the earth?
34“Can you raise your voice to the clouds and cover yourself with a flood of water?