Is the EU the greatest threat to word security right now?

Is the EU the greatest threat to word security right now?
Is history going to remember the EU as the next Soviet Union?

More like a super Weimar+1984

Eastern Europe MUST open itself up to massive African and Middle Eastern immigration, the EU wills it.
In fact, it is the DEFINITION of "Europe" to have open borders. It is the European way.

You're a complete retard.

If not for the EU, we would be speaking Chinese by now.

>Is the EU the greatest threat to word security right now?
>Amerikkka

The EU would be a great idea if it hadn't been run by freedom-hating communist kikes

No. I don't like the EU but let's not get carried away.

The Demiurge has many faces

Yes.
No, because this is the end of history.

Yeah they've chosen to speak arabic instead.

please america nuke us

>Is history going to remember the EU as the next Soviet Union?
I don't think so, Soviet Union did really bad things and maybe some good things, yes many people we're killed and many suffered but after all they tried to build something great.
Having great economic union and ruining it by importing millions of muslims and niggers is retarded.
When you remember Soviet Union, you may spit on it's grave, you may sense some fear.
When you remember EU you laugh at it like it's that annoying retared kid next door.
It's like comparing retard and rotten apple

Is that image supposed to be implying the EU is bad?

Well, how did God react to the Tower of Babel?

He got jealous because it was absolute fucking paradise. I'd be ok with dying because I helped create something so amazing it made god jealous.

Tower of Babel is a retarded story and God in Old Testament behaves like a psychopath cunt who got superpowers.

He shattered the concept of universal language and culture, and sent people fucking packing.
EU must die.

Well it's not a real government and never was, so it's up there. Next time, don't let France fuck you-- I know what I'm talking about.

Because he was jealous. But fuck him. I'm not going to shy away from aspiring to greatness because some cranky old cunt gets jealous.

This guy gets it

You mean like this?

I can't believe how much resources have been wasted on insane liberal hippie bullshit since 1945. It actually blows my mind.

No, that's clearly America and Drumpf.

>n-no, anons...it's not Germany fault this time! L-look, it's Drumpf! He's the real danger!

>burgers thinking its other people who are the laughing stock

this

kek

Who the fuck has sex with the blacks, seriously?

Yes.
Yes.

americans lmao*

*not always on their own will

Just imagine if all of those resources were actually used for good, instead of cultural Marxist bullshit. The world would be a completely different place.

> No, that's clearly America and Drumpf.

Not sure if you're actually serious or not. The UN is clearly trying to run the show whether the world wants it or not (it doesn't even seem like Europeans want it at this point). They are single handily genociding the European races as well as becoming a liberal totalitarian hellhole. They prevent free speech and so many other necessary parts of life. Etc.

They are slowly but surely inching towards USSR demonization. If there's a "bad guy" here, it's the UN. It really is a shame because the UN could be used for so much good. Instead, liberals are using it to do the most retarded shit instead of actually helping the world.

The United States is the greatest threat to world peace.

>Implying that when all this is over there'll be a "history" to remember anything

yes

Worst thing is this burger is probably asking that with a straight face.

No, the US are, since WW2.
No.