Is Generation Z actually based?

or is this just a futile meme advanced by people who know deep down that we are doomed, and are desperate for someone to save us?

They're the new baby boomers. They both get their news from the same sources.

>They both get their news from the same sources.
Jews?

post more

Born in 99 here

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Not based, too cringeworthy. This years chanology.

Everyone was cringy at that age. They have potential.

They seem alright. The few that I have encountered seem to be a lot more redpilled than the mid-Generation Y cunts that I grew up with.

it's really simple

Young Whites grow up with more diversity and feel less like Whites are some powerful group that owes others special respect, so it's natural.

t. Gen Z who lives in a majority nonwhite area
"Whites are raaacist and muhnorteez R victim" is obviously BS to every White person my age

You're looking for patterns in chaos, retard.

'98. Cringey summer newfag for the win.
GAS THE NORMIES
MEME WAR NOW

No Gen Z is based, I did a research project and presentation on this in college.

They are the most conservative youth generation since WW2. They don't watch cable, they only watch YouTube and are into YouTube e-celebs (who are mostly right-wing).

I also have a Sup Forums meme account on Instagram and like 80% of my followers are Gen Z high schoolers, and the other 20% are hot 35 year old soccer moms.

Whatever they are, they're the future so it's all or bust

Yes

>and the other 20% are hot 35 year old soccer moms.

What the fuck lol.

It's the result of Autism and modern society.

Not like they will achieve anything.

Hopefully i can earn enough cash to buy a farm and stay far away from all of this shit.

Yeah it's weird as fuck, there's even some like 50 year old moms in there too.

They are seriously liking Sup Forums memes about throwing commies out of helicopters and all of the edgy shit we post on here. They especially hate feminism, Hillary clinton, and just any mocking of liberal faggotry in general.

A lot white 18 year old football playing Chads from California loyally follow the account too.

Not with that attitude we won't.

you won't get a job / credit score / any income / laid with that attitude.
It all changes when you have to move out

it was a meme by Sup Forums the entire time. I tried to tell you

>They're the new baby boomers

That was Millennials.

Hipsters are just Hippies 2.0.

Gen X hipsters were like "Friends" show or Nirvana or the movie Swingers, and they didn't really exist outside of NYC or a few nightclubs in big cities.

Link?

On instagram everything is possible. I have like 200 followers from Russia for no reason.

>"normies"
Fuck off and leave this place.

I actually got dox'd by business associates that I know in real life and deleted the account in a panic. I guess it accidently linked to my Facebook or something.

I'm going to make another one here soon

We can win the culture war. Gen Z must be preserved. Remember, Trade Schools > University.

No the soccer moms actually interacted with the meme account.

Like leaving comments like "Haha so true! Lock her up!"

Was seriously surprised the amount of 35 year old moms who enjoy Sup Forums memes

Sometimes cringey but about 100 times better than SJWs

Told you I was a cringey newfag, senpai.

Right wing truly is the new counterculture. The fact that people so badly don't want it to be just backs up the fact that it really is.

What's ironic is that the only people that eat up the "muh Russia" shit are baby boomers and millennials.

Alt right populism is a ruse by millennials to get favoritism over the younger generations by convincing them to become unemployable when their beliefs and social media posts are deemed dangerous to society. Its brilliant actually. The boomers essentially wanted millennials as a service class to them but it is gen z who will become the service class to both.

>yfw it turns out clueless tards and autists like these are exactly what made previous civilizations great

No. Sage this meme.

>Was seriously surprised the amount of 35 year old moms who enjoy Sup Forums memes
Conservatism and religion (i.e current Sup Forums) has always been a soccer mom ideology.

Wanna know something interesting? When Sup Forums was /new/ and before it got raided by stormfront, most people here referred to religious and conservative people as "those cringy soccer moms" and most of the people here were leaning to the left. Believe it or not almost no one was conservative here, and certainly almost everyone was pro-drugs and pro-"degeneracy".

Compared to real conservative and traditionalist people, they are not. But compared to what came before them, they are at least not as moronic as them: still sheep, but at least not the most idiotic of them all.

One I did if some nice user should put a Pepe head on one I would not be affended

no they are just poisoned by all the internet and their minds is in a constant state of for the lolz.

God I wish I knew how autistic you reddit fags look irl. Every single person who owns one of those flags should wash their mouth out with buckshot

The sandals will unlock a side quest.

he looks fine.

Would you rather I had used this one user?
PS I don't have one just created for content.