OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/06/dhs-kelly-h-2b-drugs-haiti/
youtube.com/watch?v=qOjm9v-bA2A
twitter.com/search?q=#Iran&src=savs
twitter.com/K24English/status/872376702227369988
twitter.com/GEsfandiari/status/872373814516224000
ibtimes.co.in/iran-attack-parliament-members-post-smiling-selfies-social-media-attack-ensues-729767
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-iran-twitter-missiles-revolutionary-guards-nuclear-deal-a7562516.html
independent
archive.is/SZexy
twitter.com/Tasnimnews_EN/status/872379686638235649
youtube.com/watch?v=ecrheD1eYYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Trump

Recycle this

Use this

>Drumpf

nah

Fuck off. We are using this one.

What's the deal with Iran?

>made by a cunt edition

Democrats will win GA-6 wont they

terrorist attacks on government buildings.

Bloodied Aleppo boy confirmed for propaganda.

They abandoned paganism for (((monotheism))) and now suffer the consequences

This is the beginning of the end, isn't it? Comey's damning testimony will be the final nail in the coffin.

I dare you retards to identify a terrorist incident Iran was involved in from the last 30 years.

See

Didn't Iran say something about POTUS needing to remember 9/11 in a threatening manner a bit ago? Or was it just fake news?

>DHS John Kelly Rejects H-2B Program, Reveals Drug, Refugee Priorities

DHS Secretary John Kelly fended off politicians’ demands for more imported H-2B workers on Tuesday, telling a Democratic Senator that the administration favors jobs for Americans, not for foreign contract-workers.

“I know we already have large numbers [of contract workers] that come in and have been coming in over the years, but … in the current administration, this is all about American jobs versus people that come in and do the work,” Kelly told Sen. Heidi Heitkamp from Dakota.

Heitkamp had asked Kelly to accelerate the approval of H-2B contact-workers sought by employers in North Dakota, even though millions of Americans are either unemployed or have fallen out of the low-wage workforce.

Each year, the government allows companies to import roughly 100,000 H-2B workers for blue-collar jobs, such as landscaping and resorts, along with roughly 900,000 H-1B, H-2A, J-1, OPT and other contract workers for a myriad professional and blue-collar jobs. The program is unpopular among voters because it reduces wages for seasonal and full-year employees, but is being pushed by the GOP congressional leadership and their donors.

Each year, 4 million young Americans join the workforce, but the federal government imports 1 million legal immigrants and roughly 1 million contract workers.

In response to Kelly, Heitkamp asked for visas to import foreign doctors for North Dakota towns. Nationwide, there’s a shortage of doctors outside the main cities partly because the federal government constricts the number of training slots for students at American hospitals.

On Haitian refugees, Kelly suggested he would cancel residency permits for 50,000 Haitians and perhaps 250,000 other foreigners living with “Temporary Protected Status” in the United States after they fled various manmade and natural disasters in their homelands.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/06/dhs-kelly-h-2b-drugs-haiti/

>Fox ratings plummeting
>Breitbart dying, 90% ad revenue lost in a single month
>CNN, MSNBC, ABC surging
>comedians against Trump surging
>Democrat party surging
>Trump's approvals reaching record lows

It is done

So if this happening in Iran really is a coup attempt and it's successful, what is Russia's response supposed to be?

link

youtube.com/watch?v=qOjm9v-bA2A

You would have to kill a thousand guys to pull off a coup d'etat in Iran they're very well-organized.

twitter.com/search?q=#Iran&src=savs

>democrats surging
no
but everything else is happening yes

Drumpf.

I'm not sure I like saying this with Trump as President, but this Iran timing stinks of US support or instigation.

Is it possible Trump has given the Saudis the go ahead to start fighting Iran directly?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING?

Funny how Trump got the Arab countries to unify against Iran instead of us having to go to war

McKinnon is pretty cute

this was deleted, and nobody else is saying this

if rohani got shot it would be everywhere

lol

>Democrat party surging
Everything else is true but this is definitely false. Media ratings don't decide elections anyways. The media in general doesn't, as we just saw a few months ago.

>Trump's approvals reaching record lows
Only if you go by ((gallup)) which uses a D+10 sample size to arrive at their conclusions. The only approval poll that matters is the election.

There's already reports that he will testify that Trump didn't obstruct him, so no. It will just be Comey making vague insinuations and innuendo.

Coordinated Attack in Iran, two different locations.

Fucking hell, they're blasting away in the Iranian Parliament...

twitter.com/K24English/status/872376702227369988

A little bit off topic but do you guys foresee companies at E3 making political jabs?
Or do you think they''ll hold themselves back?

Iranian false flag to invade Qatar before KSA does. This is the happening

Losing conservative media will be a massive issue for Trump by 2020

That and the liberal medias surge in popularity will allow them to control the messaging

Arabs worship Ivanka

>video games

who cares

They shot their President too, there`s a marked twatter fag saying he was harmed.

that hip swing

is it true that women with nice wide hips have this naturally but women who have no child bearing hips just fake it?

yeah but it was deleted

I don't know

why are you asking us

Deleted.

>Losing conservative media will be a massive issue for Trump by 2020
Fox is in a slump right now because they fired Oreilly, that doesn't mean it's been "lost". Also, after elections, the media that supports the losing party ALWAYS has higher ratings, because people need catharsis to soothe their butthurt. Fox had massive ratings all through Obama's regime.

>That and the liberal medias surge in popularity
M8, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Ratings =/= popularity. We just had a Representative elected after assaulting a reporter. People HATE the media more than ever. I can't even describe to you how much so. More people are watching the left wing networks because it soothes their butthurt over Trump. And by 2020, the MSM will be even less relevant, alt media will be more prevalent.

John Kelly 2024

I was waiting on this edit, thanks lad

I was kinda making statement disguised as a question ozzy

IT

>random chaotic events
>ignoring the real terror event about to occur with Saturn's arrival
>shilling to distract people this hard

Kek.

i need my joe

I guess, I can't pretend to know what goes on in their heads though.

Fake news then.
>twitter.com/GEsfandiari/status/872373814516224000

Also a point I forgot to add, "popularity" does not mean control of the messaging. Trump totally bypassed that power they have during the election by using Twitter and rallies to get his message out, without the filter of the MSM. Also, don't forget that Fox was against him just as much as CNN for most of the election, including the general. Despite all this, he still won.

Assamala laykum, happy ramadan!

Russia if you're listening hack the U.S. election

-Donald "Traitor" Trump

umm...

ibtimes.co.in/iran-attack-parliament-members-post-smiling-selfies-social-media-attack-ensues-729767

happy bombadan

Le Spicy new Based Garrison
praise kek

>>>Fox ratings plummeting
>>Breitbart dying, 90% ad revenue lost in a single month
Made up bullshit
>>CNN, MSNBC, ABC surging
LOL
>>comedians against Trump surging
LOLOLOLOLOL
>>Democrat party surging
Donations struggling, Pelosi less popular than AIDS
>>Trump's approvals reaching record lows
Hillary Clinton is so far ahead in the polls, she doesn't even think about Trump anymore

That's not even what he said. He made a joke that Russia should give us the emails if they hacked them.

>trump hates the only based muslim country

>le trump is a neocon meme
Even Garrison is falling for this shit?

>128848883
>A fucking airfield

Just under a burger until.

>le based iran xD

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-iran-twitter-missiles-revolutionary-guards-nuclear-deal-a7562516.html

>independent co uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-iran-twitter-missiles-revolutionary-guards-nuclear-deal-a7562516.html
archive.is/SZexy

>irán is based now xD
>we love based Muslims like assad and Iran, right fellow white nationalists?

No, it's an edit. By TRS, most likely. The original was about Islam.

>Made up bullshit
Google "[insert network here] ratings" and Breitbart
>LOLOLOLOLOL
Their popularity is growing
>Donations struggling, Pelosi less popular than AIDS
Proofs? Democrats have spent record amounts of money on small house special elections

>TRS
What the fuck is their problem? Because Trump isn't gassing the jews he's a neocon?

What's going on, /ptg/? Few hours to go until I'm let out of this place and for good measure. I really hope some plumbing contractors make it today as this entire backroom smells worse than the niggers in aisle 4 as you can probably see in pic related. I wish I could follow that current happen in in Iran as its a spicy event.

Anyways, how y'all doing.

Is Trump a clone of Seneca?

Pretty much, yeah.

I love bess, I show her to all my cambo friends. She is quite famous in a little cafe in phnom penh.

Yes. For some reason they were delusional enough to buy into the Trump is Hitler meme. Proves how stupid and useless they are.

>Whats the latest happenings Burgers?

>Democrats have spent record amounts of money on small house special elections
Yeah and they've lost two so far, and based on the polling trend for Georgia, they're about to lose a 3rd.

An election is about the best proof there is. They're losing.

Fucking wow.

twitter.com/Tasnimnews_EN/status/872379686638235649

Kek.

the hell is devon doing?

>What the fuck is their problem?
They unironically identify themselves as alt-right online. That should tell you everything you need to know.

>Proofs? Democrats have spent record amounts of money on small house special elections
And have lost all but one of them, and that one was in New York. The fact that they're getting stomped despite their ludicrous spending makes them more pathetic.

Why attack parliament?

Damn

not that uncommon for suicide bombers heads to pop off like a cork after explosion

one of those things that sounds too comical to be real but is

Is that the line for the touch down? Was it good or not?

iran > saudi camel fuckers

lel you drumpff fags are a whole new level of pathetic

You were saying?

How did the Handel/Ossoff debate go? Did anyone watch it?

F
THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=ecrheD1eYYU

Not sure... why even bother attacking Iran?
They might as well just select another leader and be done with it.