How come Sarah Silverman goes on a mainstream talk show dressed as Hitler to diss Trump and no one bats an eyelid...

How come Sarah Silverman goes on a mainstream talk show dressed as Hitler to diss Trump and no one bats an eyelid, but Kathy Griffin loses her career & gets denounced by everyone for holding a bloody model of Trump's head?

I'm not condoning either, and I dislike them both. But why is Sarah Silverman untouchable? The shit she says and does is just as controversial as anything from Griffin, more often more so.

I noticed Griffin was thrown to the wolves by CNN despite being with them for 13 years. I also noticed from her wiki page that her parents were both Irish Americans & her husband has an English name.

Would CNN perhaps have kept Griffin if she had been of a certain ethnic persuasion?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Sarah is at least fuckable.

She's a Jew.

Serah Silverman is a media darling. She can do no wrong and no one can touch her.

Because it's not the same.
Comparing a person to another, no matter how bad the other person is, is free speech. Unfortunately, free speech includes retard speech.

Death threats are not free speech since it's a declaration of violence and admitting the will to commit a crime.

>(((Silverman)))
Hmm I wonder why.

Sarah was implying Trump is Hitler, that's okay

Kathy's pictoral was painter her as ISIS, not okay.

Rule is, make the conservatives look like terrorists and you'll be okay.

Kill one person it's a murder, dress up as a guy who killed millions and you get a standing ovation

SHE'S A JEW!

>(((Silverman)))

Wow, you really are this retarded.
Re-evaluate your life my man.

>be Trump
>be a Manhattan billionaire and philanthropist for half a century
>win all kinds of humanitarian awards for your contributions to minority communities
>be celebrated by black civil rights leaders
>be the guest of honor at the NYC Jewish parade
>have a Jewish son in law, daughter, and grandkids
>as president, be the most vehement proponent of Israeli sovereignty, ever
>get portrayed as a LITERALLY HITLER by American leftists

And then it's a big mystery to them why viewership has fallen off a fucking cliff.

We are in the middle of a war between Islam and Zion people get woke here and tell others
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

>How come le Drumpf is Hitler meme that was spouted for the entirety of the electoral campaign doesnt generate the same social backlash of a graphic realistic depiction of someone decapitating Trump?

gee idk, figure it out yourself.

The day I listen to "mexican intellectuals'" opninions is the day I'll re-evaluate my life.

White people wanna be oppressed so bad lol

>He hasn't seen the shower scene
>Lucky bastard

Would love to have burst on set dressed as a massive stereotype jew and rubbed my sheckle loving fingers together to see if she can hold character.

that's where you're wrong kid

I'd still fuck it. Giggty! Giggty! Goo!

She's a kike

one is a jew, one is not

Why do you think?

If she lost some weight /got in shape shed be pretty good desu

one is before hes president and not inciting his death and coming from a kike

one is after hes president, is inciting his death, the death of the president, and is coming from a goy

The left act like they have a monopoly on what's funny and what isn't.

Because of kike privilege. That's when degenerates pose as Jews, virtue signaling on the graves of their ancestors who actually suffered.

>fuckable
I won't even keep images of that potato body on my computer. Look them up yourself.

What the fuck? Is that even a female body?

expect her to go in to full meltdown against Trump soon,she has recently been told the chances of ever having a child is 0% unless they clone her.
that bitches insides are all kinds of fucked up.

forgot to add she secretly makes fun of Kimmels kid and gets a few laughs around close friends but they are worried about her around their own children now.

She's a kike bitch. If shit hits the fan, 6 gorillion ad nauseum. Disgusting bitch, I'd beat the shit out of her for doing that on live television.

Because Silverman did nothing to imply/incite/condone violence against Trump. Twit.