I'm voting Ukip, are you?

I'm voting Ukip, are you?

This election has once again been turned into a blue vs red election, with parties like lib dem alluding a third option, why are you all scared to vote UKIP?

>Put more money than Tories into nhs
>reduce immigration to 0
>Not allowed unskilled labour into the country for 5 years
>Leave EU without paying a penny
>Ban Sharia courts

The last election a couple news papers threw around the idea that ukip voters will vote conservative in the actual election and I saw that statement posted here, showing people took the bait. Our political opinions are being obscured by these trickeries that doubt ourselves, why can we not commit? I don't know anyone who truly commits to one of the "main" parties yet are tribalistic in their voting habits.

Vote ukip, and we will send a clear message around the uk that we aren't standing for these bogus parties anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69LSHlpilLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A vote for UKIP is a wasted one. Vote Tory.

a vote for ukip is a vote for Labour.

A vote for any party except UKIP is a vote for more immigration, it's that simple.

Just sent a vote via post for DUP

What about BNP and DUP

>voting for censorship that doesn't affect migrants
May is a Trojan horse.

Who will keep open the floodgates like they've done since 1959 under Macmillan and Douglas-Home. Thatcher let loads in despite her "we are being swamped" speech, and Cameron let more in annually than Blair. Despite all the tough rhetoric the Tories are the party of mass-immigration - the army of capital.

UKIP all the way. Labour and Tory fags get fucked.
youtube.com/watch?v=69LSHlpilLA

>England
>free speech
Well there go my sides.

I would if I could, bongbros.

Only Stella drinking Jeremy Kyle guests with tribal tattoos vote UKIP

I'm voting UKIP, comibin and gay are shit bags.

No UKIP candidate in my area, so I'm probably not gonna vote

>Labour guy is a Rasheed
>Tory guy is a fat jew
>Lib dem is a woman

Would of got a Maori tattoo since being part Maori but Robbie Williams n chavs fucked it up.

yup voting ukip too.

I agree, people feel for the "all UKIP votes are now supporting and voting the Tories" meme and because of this we are entirely fucked, since Tories felt in power and started implementing and promising absolutely draconic ideas like internet censorship.

How does it feel to know that 36.9% of the UK's economy is from London? Maybe next time you Poortherners meet a Londoner you should thank him for the dole money you collect.

How does it feel to know every year millions of tourists come to see London while no one gives a fuck about your depressing Northern shit hole? How does it feel to know you have no culture or relevance to the UK never mind the world.

London is a land of opportunity which is why it is such a magnet for immigrants, I know you will respond that you "Hate niggers and pakis" but why? Is it that people can come from Ghana and Pakistan, work hard, build a career and make something of themselves all on their own merits while you Poorthern shits just sit their collecting dole and drinking cans of cider? Do the hard working immigrants make you feel bad for being such a lazy shit? I would take a million Asians, blacks and eastern Europeans over one of the lazy northern animals.

What is my conclusion? If you hate London you hate it because you can't hack it. You are not smart, quick or hard working enough to compete. You don't have the willpower to come down here and start at the bottom renting a flat and work hard until you eventually get that mansion in Hampstead. You hate it because everyone in London is doing something while you sit there doing NOTHING. Collecting dole... Drinking warm cider out of a can.... I don't know if Poortherners cause more pity or more disgust.

>UK

>free speech
>Jesus
>bikinis

>This election has once again been turned into a blue vs red election
Welcome to Britain, Ahmed.

Because the UK hates beer, bikinis, jesus and freedom of speech, duh.

No. A vote for UKIP is a vote for UKIP. Just like a vote for Gary Johnson wasn't a vote for the dumbocratic or rethuglican candidates.

>Vote Tory
Hope you bought a proxy/VPN already.

It's a white country and you have no right to be there

Damn right I vote UKIP.

>the UK
>freedom of speech
my sides hurt from all this laughter.
Also, the UK has been a haven for pedos for a while now. Of course degenerate boyplaying muslims are going to come over.

T. Elmer

I'm actually 100% Anglo master race.

that is not an accurate representation of white Americans at all. I'm so sick and tired of ignorant and stupid you Europeans are. You think every single American is some horrendously mixed mongrel? Wake up you stupid fuck. Hungary a non country full of nonwhites telling me I have nigger and jew in me. Lmao kill yourself you piece of shit

Yeah I'm voting UKIP

>murrilard calls anyone noncountry or nonwhite
Comedy gold

Yep, I'm voting UKIP too. Super liberal area, so no hope of them winning unfortunately.

Still, they are the only party willing to admit the problem. The only one who aren't full of shit.

That's why they got my vote.

>Jesus

Don't y'all hate Jesus? I know that at least half of your country is Atheist.

>y'all
>half

what a stupid thing you just said

*yawn* you're autistic and don't understand politics, got it.

who's voting my boy Jeremy

How could we allow those two parties get in power?

>who's voting my boy Jeremy
*yawn* you're autistic and don't understand politics, got it.

Youre as brown as indians are I bet. Even mexicans are whiter than you

Denying someone's existense is not the same as hating him.

I'm not voting for UKIP