Found this lolcow. Thoughts?

Found this lolcow. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-hfjmSCYo4
engadget.com/2017/03/08/burger-flipping-robot-flippy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think you should hang yourself

it's true, really. which is why those jobs are being automate.

jokes on him, really, when he says "buy a robot to do it" that's exactly what companies are doing. they'll be making all of the money, and he'll be out of a job.

I actually got to see a fully-automated burger line at a trade show recently. got a burger from it. better than anything I've ever had at McDonald's.

Do what you want to do for a living. If you are not happy with your sallary, quit. If you can't quit because you can't get another job, stop complaining. This is your peak. Be happy.

As a fascist, I absolutely support a living wage. After all, if you support a living wage, then you support the existence of your people and a future for your children.

>that that
American "English"

Cunt we don't even flip burgers stop telling lies

faggot rainbow avatar makes faggot rainbow statement
news at 11

This, wagecucks that shill for ( ( ( CAPITALISM ) ) ) are the biggest cuckolds in the universe. Even a man raising his wife's lover's black son is less of a cuck than a wagie.

I mean... I would do it myself if they would let me.

Whats it like eating out of a garbage bin each day?

If you don't understand what we're talking about you should be lurking, not commenting.

I'm not against a $15/hr Minimum wage- largely because I AM a minimum wage worker.

I'm just not terribly sure how well such a thing would pan out in reality.

send them this

youtube.com/watch?v=n-hfjmSCYo4

robots literally WILL take thier jobs, thank god. at least they will be done right.
source: engadget.com/2017/03/08/burger-flipping-robot-flippy/

Yes, that's exactly what's going to happen just like grocery stores replaced entitled millennial checkout faggots with self serve machines. Bus drivers are fucking entitled cunts too who are too lazy to grab fifty cents from the tray without acting like a prick about it. Can't wait till people like me program the robots that will take their jobs, they don't deserve a penny.

Here's another one.

>when you say they don't deserve a living wage

Holy bias batman, she might as well have said
>when you say WE SHOULD SLAUGHTER ALL UNBORN BABIES WHO ARE DEFINITELY HUMAN AND THINKING ABOUT LOVE N SHEEIT

His comment on the shared article.

Good argument for abolishing the minimum wage tbqhfampai

Sounds good to me.
Now close the borders and kick out all of the useful idiot "subversive" leftists.

There is no logic or progress to what they are doing.

Their goal is litterally just a weird "racemixing" agenda that they are resting thier hopes on. It doesn't actually achieve anything and the concept that racism is the most important factor to solving every problem in the world is a dangerous misprioritization.

There is more important work to do in Africa than here flipping burgers.