Serbia will have a lesbian Prime minister

Serbia explain yourself, I never had a good opinion about you but this... Degeneracy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqY2YgcDFz4
theguardian.com/world/2000/mar/09/balkans1
theguardian
archive.is/YXxUK
youtube.com/watch?v=hkSzmPnzF-o
sott.net/article/313173-Yugoslavia-interrupted-A-European-success-story-ruined-by-NATO-invasion
sott.net/article/292934-The-Rational-Destruction-of-Yugoslavia-by-the-Empire-of-Chaos
youtube.com/watch?v=UTr1JDneynE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll take lesbian over nazi any day of the year, ustasha!

That's "European values" for you...

If this shit has gotten to the Serbs as well, you are all royally just fucked. All hope is now officially lost.

serbia was always a shit tier country

remember Sodom and Homorra story?
i think history repeats itself
God, please, make it fast (with no pain) this time

is it that time again? its almost 20 years

shit tier yes, but this flavor of shit tier?

This is the first I am hearing of this. She's hideous but then all lesbians are. Our government is probably trying to appear progressive to the EU so they will let us in. It's why they give gypsies more state benefits then what Serbs get. The common people hate faggots and I personally know people who went to pride parades to beat them.

So

homosexual values > nationalistic values

How can you support that ? Is that what you want for Serbia ?

when russian and german IT experts told the serbs how to hunt down a "stealth" F - 117 ?

you bloody fuckers killed serb brothers because they removed sandniggers . fukk off traitor

I tought muslims goat fuckers hate gays.

Who knew..

Murrica has low-IQ true tv host as their president...

I love how Serbs use the F117 story as their sole bragging point about that whole thing. It's practically a folk song for them now, their great great grandchildren will be learning about it in their history books.

I mean, forget the fact your country got bombed like an irrelevant Middle Eastern shithole, or that we obliterated your air force. Nope just remember the one jet you took down, that flew around in circles begging to be tracked, yep that was all worth having your mom's house live on CNN.

One of the highest. He's openly challenged Khan for a comparison, he clearly knows he has ground to stand on.

vucicu pederu

youtube.com/watch?v=XqY2YgcDFz4
Just like burgers will complain about 9/11 forever

>I personally know people who went to pride parades to beat them.
I envy your country, if that happened here it would be liike anuda shoah

serbia wasnt militarily defeated. their airfoce mostly stayed intact. hidden.
you spent hundreds of milions on destroying decoys.

theguardian.com/world/2000/mar/09/balkans1

They got rid of CD/DVD. they are coming for our guns..

>theguardian com/world/2000/mar/09/balkans1
archive.is/YXxUK

It is a lesson we've learned from the bombing. We need to be as tolerant and inclusive as possible, right? We wouldn't want to disappoint the EU and USA. The orange man will lose power sooner or later and then we will be praised and rewarded for being the most tolerant nation of Southern Europe.

What the fuq is this komšija... are you taking the SJW path?

well this explains all the Serb shills as of late

We're not shills, we learned our lesson and realized that our ancestors were assholes.

You, on the other hand, are a traitor to your country, which among others, spend millions to make us learn this lesson.

dont call me komsija u subhuman stablekeeper

Aj ne seri pičko glupa koji ti je kurac nije vrijeme za sranje o ustašama i četnicima degeneriku glupi retardirani, imamo većih problema some glupi

You got a lesbo in your gov. im not even triggered by anything any serb says anymore. Next step rainbow flag over Beograd?

>stablekeeper

Kakav degenerik. Seri tu na polu koliko oćeš, uskoro će vas Vučić doslovno prodat arapčinama mater ti glupu, a ti seri o konjušarima (kako jadan prijevod, debilu nepismeni).

Soroševa prčija, bili i ostali.

But that's Canada's prime minister

Wow Serbs are trying really hard to suck their way into the EU

Koga boli kurac? Srbija svakako za 50 godina nece postojati, sta god mi uradili.

Koji kurac cu gubiti svoje zivce biti jedini koji se bori za izgubljenu vukojebinu?

Sto se mene tice, poubijajte sve Srbe, boli me kurac, samo mene pustite da pobegnem sa svojom porodicom, evo ja cu licno pobiti sve svoje susede koliko me boli kurac za njih i njihov debilizam.

Vi shvatate ozbiljno uvrede na svoj racun jer za vas jos ima nade. Svaka vam cast. Za nas nema tako da nas ne mozete uvrediti, niti uplasiti.

Jebes Srbiju!

yea funny enough we hate faggots, gays get asylum in the US from Serbia for fear of persecution. I know dudes who pretended to be fruits to get US citizenship.
I honestly don't hate fags, I have worked in CA for years and I can tell you it seems like most of the real higher ups in companies and successful business men are gay. They make serious money. Hell, even CEO of Apple of a faggot. I think if Serbia was more open to gay shit our economy would be boosted.
All of these business men gays hate faggotry culture.No gay parades should be allowed, that degeneracy should be shoot on site.

Jel to opšte stanje uma u Srbiji ? Koji vam se kurac desi?
youtube.com/watch?v=hkSzmPnzF-o

>Jebes Srbiju!

Ti si bolesnik, Kesićev isprdak, degenerik. Nisam nedojebani peder pa da ne shvaćam šta je bio rat, i šta se mene tiče Srbin mi nije neprijatelj niti bi klao srbe, ovo šta nam se sprema ovdje gore je od svakog rata 90ih i sranja o Jasenovcu, vode nas u sporu smrt i ponižavaju nas sa imigracijom ovdje u Europi koju smo mi izgradili, mi bijelci, katolici.

Okruženi smo bosančinama, šiptarčinama, turčinima, i ostalom nepismenom low IQ ili no IQ bagrom iz pustinjskih pripizdina...KOGA BOLI KURAC ZA USTAŠE I ČETNIKE!??

Odjebi odi u Švedsku tamo takve pedere koji bi se prodali za 950 eura primaju redovno, odi jadniče, odjebi odavde.

Nice

I doubt that's going to change anything here...

At least it's not a GILF.

Serb politicians *
They want in on the EU handouts to steal 50% of it before it reaches citizens.
Serb people, id say 70-80% are very anti EU.

>Okruženi smo bosančinama, šiptarčinama, turčinima, i ostalom nepismenom low IQ ili no IQ bagrom iz pustinjskih pripizdina...

kek'd, based ante

>croats thinking they have some kind of moral high ground

lmao

there's some leftover horse shit for you to clean up

why are you being so anti Croat?

idi preko drine sto pre do LJEPE TVOJE

>muh ustace

>muh jugoslavija
>ma ko nas bre zavadi

pateticno

>Jel to opšte stanje uma u Srbiji ? Koji vam se kurac desi?
Shvatili smo istinu. Sve je besmisleno. Vise volim sebe, nego Srbiju, znaci necu da se nerviram oko Srbije. Sta ti nije jasno?

Ici cu u sveti rat kada bude izbio, ali ne na strani Srbije, nego na strani anti-Islama. Srbija ce u tom ratu biti ili neutralna ili otvoreno na strani Islamista.
99.9% Srba je u stanju da proda sva svoja uverenja i buducnost sveta za izuzetno male pare. Nemamo ni jednog vodju, niti komentatora koji nije izdajnik ili prevarant.

Zar nisi primetio da svakog redpillovanog Srbina boli kurac za Srbiju? Ova zemlja otkad postoji sama sebi uskace u usta i ne vredi se vezivati za nju, jer cim stane na noge, kao i uvek, sama ce sebe da unisti, i ne samo to, nego i sve svoje komsije.

Te molam, zakuti. Ova pochnuva i tuka da se shiri.

Nisam jugoslaven, nije me briga za prošlost nisam se rodio prije 2. svjetskoga... Al više mi se sviđa živit na Balkanu sa Srbijom nego sa velikom Albanijom...pa ti gledaj ko će ti stat rame uz rame.

Is this the daily balkan shitfling thread?

>there's some leftover horse shit for you to clean up

Ma to šabane, samo ti prebacuj priče o ustašama, dok vam Aleks bude prodavo ono malo šta vam je ostalo od države, ponižavao vas tako da vam prodaje sve živo i mrtvo arapčinama, Kosovo kad pokloni šiptarima, kad vam Fiat bude naplaćivo 100 milijardi eura dnevno da ostane tamo da vam se političari mogu kurčit "da ima Fiat u Srbiji" i tako dalje, dok vam na televiziji prodavali droljavluk i odgajali "srbske majke bre" da budu kurveštine u slijedećem realityu

Ti ne zaboravi ustaše bato

Ustašama ti pokaži!

Hahahahha to je taj Srbin Kvantnog Uma, to je ta pamet.

Ustaše!

Hahahhahha klošaru raspali glupi ojađeni.

y*goslavia was a disgusting mistake. Same with the k*ngdom of Serbs Croats and Slovenes.
It should have just been called Serbia.
But past is the past. We played our cards wrong in the 90s, now we have to play them better.

>>This is the first I am hearing of this.
Why did you think a lesbian had such a quick rise to political stardom if not to get on this position?

Unfortunately it is.

>Shvatili smo istinu. Sve je besmisleno.
That's not the truth. That's the exact propaganda they want you to believe.

Aj ne seri kretenu odi nazad postavljat pločice ili popravljat veš mašine ne pravi se englez ovdje, šabane.

Kill yourself, self defeating cuckold.

Fight to bitter end or go spread your anus.

Filthy degenerate, you are no Serbian brother of mine.

Also

> calling Croatbros on pol

Neck yourself, subhuman.

Kad iskreno razmislim, mislim da se nista novo nije desilo, uvek je bilo ovakvih govana medju nama, samo se sad bojim da im se broj povecao.
Za razliku od vas Hrvata, mi nikad nismo imali posebno jaku svest i pozrtvovanost za nacionalni interes. Kod nas je mnogo popularnije da se koljemo medjusobno za sitnis, nego da se udruzimo za neki visi cilj.

Kek

hahaha koji kompleksi

puna ti usta Srba, a garantujem ti da 99% ljudi u Srbiji uopste ni ne razmislja o Hrvatima ili Hrvatskoj

Ne znam ni ko vam je na vlasti, a i zabole me kurac kek

lmao, wood buy u beer on the spot and hang out with u

>That's not the truth. That's the exact propaganda they want you to believe.
In Serbia's case it's the truth. It always was. We always had anti-culture ingrained into our culture. Always spite those who attempt to establish any kind of rule system, be it morality, uprising, law, hierarchy... We take pride in being degenerates because the priests are opposing our degeneracy, we take pride in breaking the law only because the state is enforcing it, etc. We only do the right thing if someone is forcing us not to, but when we have freedom, we intentionally do wrong.

Read old Serbian fairy tales that we all grew up reading, and you will see this clearly. We are a proto-communist culture. White pride is directly opposed to Serbian pride.

>newfag detected

to, kupuj hrvatu pivo dok ti sunarodnici prosle po ulicama majku ti jebem

ajde mi daj adresu da te licno ubijem molim te degeneriku izdajnicki. Prvi izdajnici idu na kanap

prose*

What the fucking fuck. I would have expected shit like this from Slovenia, but Serbia?

Lol so true. This is a disgrace.

no need to be so harsh to this dude , i can kinda understand him

he desperately wants to change things for the better but keeps hitting the wall

you can see that he actually cares a LOT, but has just had enough and it happens to all of us

stay strong bro

Justin Trudeau with Down syndrome

Shame, I thought Serbs had potential

Don't worry we are going there aswell in time.

>Ne znam ni ko vam je na vlasti, a i zabole me kurac kek

Pa ne znam ni ja ko je vama u politici osim nadaleko poznatih likova ko maratonski kriminalac Čeda, ili vaš famozni EU konvertit i proto-diktator Vučić, i sad ova drolja lezbača. Da nije otvorena tema na polu nebi ni znao.

Ali ne beri brigu rođo moj sa topole, samo ti četniči jer to je važno, dok vam rade drolje od žena i dok vas Soroš već 20 godina jebe u glavu - zapamti USTAŠE VREBAJU hjahahahahahah.

Sad mi je baš čudno kako je VICE otvorio kod vas ured, čudno jbt!

PA KAKO JBT?!?! A SRBIJA PUNA OBILIĆA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

CRKNI LEŠU GLUPI

BRE

Take a rope and neck yourself imbecile. If you didn't shill for war all the time you'd live nicely and comfy with booming industry.

Muh Ustash.

>Za razliku od vas Hrvata, mi nikad nismo imali posebno jaku svest i pozrtvovanost za nacionalni interes. Kod nas je mnogo popularnije da se koljemo medjusobno za sitnis, nego da se udruzimo za neki visi cilj.
Protip: over here it's the same shit, different wrapping. The entire Eastern Europe has the exact same "reskins" of every "political movement", NGO, anti-culture organizations, and so on.

>Always spite those who attempt to establish any kind of rule system, be it morality, uprising, law, hierarchy...
*except if it's EUSSR apparently, then you're just as cooperative as everyone else...

> We only do the right thing if someone is forcing us not to, but when we have freedom, we intentionally do wrong.
There's nothing wrong with this, it's the Karamazov spirit, the eternal struggle for freedom, even (especially) when it's autodestructive. Dostoyevski wrote about this as a component of the Russian soul. I think you're focusing on the wrong problems.

auuu al si se ti umislio, verovatno si mislio da cemo biti zemlja zapadnih standarda posle pada Milosevica lmao

Ni (You) od mene neces dobiti klinac :^)

How does her sexuality have anything to do with her ability as a politician? Seriously, get the fuck out of the dark ages.

Kiwiposters are a low budget copies if strayan/leaf shitposting.

no lie when I first started seeing her on TV I thought it was a dude that simply just had major style

Sorry we are trying to preserve the last vestiges of morality and shitty SJW influence with rainbow flags and strap-ons

>Ni (You) od mene neces dobiti klinac :^)

From Topola,
from Topola,
to the Straight Gora!

Excerpt from top secret Ustasha programme subverting Young Serbian Obilichs.

Okay. What are her political positions? Any good ones?

> Thinking I'd expect western standards of living
> Meanwhile Yugoslavia was third in world with economy

> Implying you can't make similar federative model of EU/Yugo with economical union while keeping borders
>Implying it's better to give up and watch your daughter put salmon up her ass for arabian prince
> Instead of uniting and respecting others around you
>It's not like Japan wasn't nuked by USA and they are ok
> It's not like Germany didn't fight France and they are ok with them

Fires up the neurons, really hard.

Ustaše nemaju šanse u Srbiji 21. veka! BTFO ustasha!

Stan'te pashe und ustashe!

Serbia in a nutshell.

hahaha koja patetika jebote, ako ti je drazi Zapad idi tamo, bukvalno sedi u kola i za 5 sati si u Austriji

>inb4 rusofil

Rusija moze da mi se napusi kurca kao i tvoja mama

She came into office solely on the basis of her sexual orientation. If she weren't a lesbian and if we weren't trying so hard to suck up to he EU, she would be entirely irrelevant.

>What are her political positions? Any good ones?

Being she's a dyke, I think scissoring is one of her main positions.

> Austria
>Western

They are pathetic compared to Germoney and U.S.

Here is one "ustaša" song for you serbs, maybe you can listen and learn

>> Implying you can't make similar federative model of EU/Yugo with economical union while keeping borders
You can't, it's not allowed. The entire point of the breakup was to create a third world zone in Europe.

sott.net/article/313173-Yugoslavia-interrupted-A-European-success-story-ruined-by-NATO-invasion
sott.net/article/292934-The-Rational-Destruction-of-Yugoslavia-by-the-Empire-of-Chaos

The ((((((media)))))) pushes her, turn the tv on and its her face within 2 minutes. Wonder (((who))) is behind this

youtube.com/watch?v=UTr1JDneynE

oni su najblizi zapad, da si bio tamo znao bi koje je razlika izmedju nas i njih, mada verujem da si iz nekog sela na jugu u kome su uveli internet 2015

So, have you adopted the same defeatist attitude?

>Our government is probably trying to appear progressive to the EU so they will let us in.
Can someone explain why you guys fought a bloody civil war so you can self govern only to join into a union with the countries you fought against giving up your sovereignty?

Your flag is so fucking ugly. I know I'm not really one to talk, but Christ

:(
Bants aren't even fun if you're going to have such an attitude. Where are those arrogant Serbs that will call me Ustasa and tell me my keva is a whore? I miss those. You sound like a defeatist Bosnian.
Zbilja se nadam da si neka Bosancina u Srbiji, od njih ni ne ocekujem nista vise nego da se naguze okupatorima, ali od vas Srba...razocaran sam, nadam se da drugi Srbi ne razmisljaju ko ti.

I don't know the context, is it economically or as a power? Because from those three countries Austria is by far the comfiest for living.

> Croatia's president is a bombshell
> Serbia's president is a dyke
Hmm. I can't be the only one thinking of Serbo-Croat Balkan reconciliation through applied tribbing fights, can I,,,,?

you are on the wrong site then...

> village
> my family was married with austrian aristocrats
> more northern than you are
> when he runs out of arguments he plays the muh village pleb card
> this is why we are in this shithole, throwing the guilt on others while you are dying in same pile of shit

Lay down and keep rotting.

REMOVE FAGGOT
SERBIA STRAIGHT

Bullshit, Dacic will stay the prime minister just like he is now.

Literally never missed his chance whenever it was an empty position he took it