Sup Forums where do I get a conservative weeb gf

Sup Forums where do I get a conservative weeb gf

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're approaching it wrong
Steps:
>Fuck woman
>Woman will adopt your political views

Not in the city

is it easier for them to adopt my views on border control or anime

Yeah, but no. I'm not interested in girls that are hardcore SJW's that takes forever to deprogram them.

woops replied wrong

You don't want a weeb, and just get an otherwise good girl to just watch Chinese cartoons with you after you've already hooked her in.

Don't then, just go for mostly apolotical women that aren't disgusting.

If you're alpha enough girls will just adopt your views. Especially after you make them pregnant.

I do want a weeb I need someone to larp as ninjas with

just get a conservative weeb boy and dress up as a girl w/ him

Nah thats gay

This
Almost all Women are like this, even Laci Green

elementary school

>conservative
>weeb
>gf

maybe a qt trap but no girl

they dont exist

How is a trap going to be conservative you fucking leafjew

Hence why I included the second part. It'll be much easier to make a weeb out of a good girl than to find a good girl that's already a weeb.

OKCupid. Answer tons of questions and let their algorithm match you. It's flawless.

Hm. Not convinced. Show me a case study

100% correct. Women don't really think about politics, they feel. Married user here, my wife asks me to set her straight every time she sees a sappy sympathy "news" story about illegals or towelhead """"refugees"""". Because, as she puts it, "they made me feel sad about them, but I know it's not the real story."

I dont want a single mother though

Not only is she ugly as sin in every picture but the one you posted, she's also dating an ugly manlet asian who she's taller than kek.

Genetic engineering?

Yeah. I want one

I'm asian but not a manlet though so she wouldnt like me

No case study, but all th weeb girls I knew got into it through tumblr, and you know how that goes.

I didn't need to see that.....I didn't want this feel...

This

>is exactly why my gf is a SJW whore

So filter them out. There's a field for children.

you'll not fatass

>weeb gf

How long until she gets riced

>Sup Forums where do I get a conservative weeb gf
>I do want a weeb I need someone to larp as ninjas with
fuck off nigger

>weeb
kill yourself

>is not

has your country even invented the wheel yet

You have an amazingly humble woman there, user. You are extremely blessed. I know that type and they are rare jewels indeed. They are usually the strongest of women, too. Fuck you are lucky.

your country has human waste like you that larps as ninjas, imagine that

They exist. Mentally unhinged people are just as easily drawn to the right as the left tbqhwyf. Hell, I was talking to a Mexican tranny that voted for trump a few months back.

Weeb women arent that attractive though

Yeah but at least we have wheels and shit

all weebs should be executed on sight

We are in the middle of a war between Islam and Zion people get woke here and tell others
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

Yeah, except now college girls are like fucking decepticons larping like typical girls. They dress properly and don't have green hair etc. They don't talk politics in first date kind of thing. But after you fuck them you find out the ONLY GET THEIR NEWS FROM WAPO. Also refer to him as Drumpf and believe Putin literally is controlling trump and everyone else in the whitehouse....

Either get a conservative gf and introduce her to your Mongolian plays or get a weeb and redpill her.

Wait for virtual reality tech to advance enough

lol why did he frame the pictures

That's what I'm thinking but I dunno which one is easier

A bowling alley.

explain

you don't know what it's like here. They are ALL single moms.

Nah, they're victims of messed up media, education and propaganda. Plus they're harmless, pretty much like the autists from r9k.
Literally all you need to do is cut their neetbux so they are forced to fucking get a job, start being productive and improving themselves.
They'll hate you at first, but eventually they will thank you. If their parents didn't educate them. We have to.
They are degenerate, yes, but they are victims and harmless. Help them instead of condeming them and everyone profits. No spending for neetbux and more productive people in society.

T. Former weeb here

Weird. In England they're almost exclusively childless women in their early and mid twenties. Which state are you in?

You have
>Forever alone uggos
>Womanlets
>hamplanets
>single moms
>mormons/fundies
>Rare hot girl
>Her inbox is full

what's wrong with a womanlet

What does dress properly mean to you? And what do you expect from college girls?

Not the good kind.

And what's wrong with "fundies" and Mormons?
>I want a conservative gf, but not THAT conservative

what like under 4' ?

Find a weeb sympathetic to the anime nazis or a conservative girl open minded about jap media

>This

Why do you think women and feminists want sharia so bad? They got gang raped, shamed, and inseminated and they LOOOOOOVED it. Its also a better alternative to a blue hair dyed fat faggot using pronouns for his shaved eyebrows look make up covered penis

>conservative weeb
mutually exclusive...

in afterlife

/thread

back to shitposting

>sculpted 9 year old vaginas

They don't want to fugg
mormons only take it in the ass for jesus

>complain about whores
>only date whores

I got mine at an anime festival here in Belgrade. It's called Japanizam. Maybe you could do the same?

That's what I always think.
Anime is degeneracy, being a weeaboo is just being a fucking faggot.
>inb4 hurr durr anime website

Kindergarten

1 Corinthians 11:3-9
But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head.
>Head = Metaphor for calculation and logos in spiritual matters (including marital life)
And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for it is just as if her head were shaved.
>Head of Woman = Man ∴ Uncovered = Opinions that haven't been vetted by her man.
If a woman does not cover her head, let her hair be cut off. And if it is shameful for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.
>BTFO is acceptable. Truth bombs straight to the forehead.
A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man. For man did not come from woman, but woman from man. Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man.
>She will naturally change her opinions to be in line with yours. This has been a no-brainer for thousands of years, just don't be a stupid cuck and never bow on any "this is what I (my friends) believe" topics. You create her, not vice-versa.

she's an attention whore, you think she has legitimate thoughts on politics?

lmao, just gib patreonbux and buy her book pamphlet cuck

But how do I know she's conservative

But she hasn't changed her views on anything though. Except for obviously the idea that everyone who disagrees with you might not be an evil nazi after all, but it would make a lot more sense if she came up with that BEFORE she went and met the guy she's fucking right now.

Donate to her patreon