Do some people deserve to die? If Child Rape is involved, and is proven; that's enough for me...

Do some people deserve to die? If Child Rape is involved, and is proven; that's enough for me. I don't know about the rest of you folks thoughts on this topic, though.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mum-arrested-after-12-year-9604872
mirror
archive.is/eFlzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumpu

I can agree as long as it can be proven and if it's involved as well as terrorism and well just diabolical crime in general.

People who rape children should be induced into a childlike state through some sort of hypnotic trickery and then raped themselves . An eye for an eye, I say.

Do you mean child rape or child """rape"""?

Keeping certain people alive is a flawed moral. Our taxes keep more career criminals alive than we can currently afford. More than half of the people that see jailtime end up right back in prison after their release. We can cut back on a lot of money and make the prisons leas of a lethal madhouse by killing the disgusting creatures that have made it their permanent home and with minimal expenses on the part of hard working citizens.

wy kill them?
just chain them and put them in salt mines or something

My brain says no, but my gut says yes. Ultimately I don't think we should let emotions govern our society, but if it's clear that someone is a direct danger to those around him and is simply unable to be rehabilitated, then I think it's justified.

Seems like a good idea, the 13th amendment does allow involuntary servitude as punishment for crime.

What about legalizing child brothels and end this problem?

That's not an extreme opinion OP. There are people who just deserve to die and that's all there is to it. To be honest it's weird that we don't do it.
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mum-arrested-after-12-year-9604872

Don't give them traffic

>mirror co uk/news/world-news/mum-arrested-after-12-year-9604872
archive.is/eFlzc

hver jævla gang uten feil

Let them volunteer?

the worth of a human life is too precious in my opinion, rape cannot be undone, immediate separation and permanent dissociation from sexuality and the thinga desired, almost like making a town for them, where they cant reproduce or communicate between each other

No hesitation
Paedophiles cannot be cured
They remain sexual active far longer than others
Attempts are rehabilitation are proven worthless
Twenty year Brit study forced to admit paeophiles are for life, are devious and the only thing which prevents them from offending is fear for themselves if they're caught
They are predators created by satan
They have to be killed
Up go God what he does with them after they're dead
If it comes to a choice between protecting kids and killing paedophiles, there's no choice, paedos must die

Most people deserve to die

Come and get me

>life of a doctor being as valuable as the life of a serial rapist
>Recommends sending them all away
>what is Australia, cunt.

Would the family of a murder victim want their taxes to go to making the murderer of their loved one cozy in his life sentence? He wont have to work, gets free food and free AC, free cable TV, video games with good behavior. All at the expense of the innocent people who were victimized by him.

If it weren't for the hierarchy of ass rape going on in prison, it'd be the worst idea ever.

they have that in flordia

>inb4 the whole state

a commune but like the size of a small town, literally all sex offenders

>folks

Gas yourself desu