Sup Forums btfo so hard

Sup Forums btfo so hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fsggot...

what's the point of being a lesbian if you're just going to date a girl that tries to look like a guy

kys cambodia

>be lesbians
>conform to gender roles

meh

ITS A HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA

You just know they never have sex

He (she) is still a manlet, the btfo is unto him (her)

lol gross

Why are lesbians appropriating our male culture?

>prom
I remembered going there alone on a train. That thought alone would make normies kill themselves.

That dyke is more alpha than ninety nine percent of dudes.

Exactly. They fucking hate men, but spend their time trying to find another woman who will love them like a man. Irony is lost on the mental midgets who make up the LGBT community.

some pedo snuck into her room late one night in her pre-teens and ruined her against real men.

This is another reason pedo's should hang.

Not shown: the one attempting to look like a male beating the shit out of the slutty one. Lesbians are extremely violent and emotional.

It's not that that's what they're attracted to, it's more that they're subconsciously trying to be men and have masculine preferences when it comes to their own appearance. The actual attractive feminine girl is just an attention lesbian and will grow out of her rug munching phase after high school

That's not a lesbian; it's a dickless boy

I don't mind. I find it kind of cute, but why do a certain portion of lesbians have to dress like a yobbish young lad at prom night? It's a silly and unappealing look.

This is genuinely sad :(

i didnt even bother coming lol

Liking the smell of fish?

If it was two guys, it would be called sexist for excluding women.

Also, this is why Florida isn't considered a part of the South.

Oh no!!! Two useless obsolete flesh bags who'll die depressed. Why should we care?

At least the butch is cute and even a bit feminine

I dunno I think it's kind of cute. I love butch x femme couples.
Plus she not only didn't hover hand she's straight up grabbing that ass. Probably got more action than 75% of their class at prom

Only gross thing is her ears. She will regret that shit later in life.

Lol, Femlet

I kind want to tie the manly one to a chair naked and then ass fuck the blond one one in front of her/him/it

Good thing she's a dyke, if she was a guy at that height no girl on earth would talk to them.

Theres a surgery that can fix it now by using a silicone implant.

haha that little dude is probably insufferable. gonna beat his gf cus those dykes are the biggest perpetrators of domestic violence after blacks

i have zero issue with lipstick lesbians

think of it as a female trap

They won ONLY because they were dykes. Such oppression.

They have truly gone full retard.

This is the peak of their lives. It's all downhill from here.

That doesn't matter at all, though. That's just like beauty contests - the most beautiful people don't win -- the point is to show how "progressive" and "with it" you are.

>When accomplishments from challenges get politically charged to the point where challenges devolve into progressiveness and the spirit of competition is murdered in plain sight, making such accomplishments just as empty as their political statements are
Good job, looking forward the next double transgender couple to be nominated double king and double queen of prom 2018 because they both have a dick but they identify as males

Why would it be?
Hey, at least people probably clapped when it was his turn at the graduation.

It has been like this for awhile. You don't remenber when it was trendy to vote the retarded kid as prom queen a few years back. I mean yea the prom king still usually fucked her but it defeated the point of the whole exercise

High quality content

good for them , who cares

The slutty one will also end up being straight within a year. Something around 63% of lesbians eventually turn straight compared to 9% of gay males. It's a myth that it's an unchangable thing, but if they admitted it was a myth they couldn't push their political agenda

>what's the point of being a lesbian if you're just going to date a girl that tries to look like a guy

whats the point of being straight if you're just going to fap to 2d anime futas checkmate racists

Fucking bullshit, how PC the world has become.

WE WUZ KANGZ

uh oh thats clearly a ftm contender, next that thing will sew skin parts to the vagina

something something masculine polarity

That's hot

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>lesbians
>kang and queen
This just sounds wrong. Being a homo is bad enough but why would they want to be called 'King and Queen'? Surely 2 gay queens is better? I hate lefties

Only one of those is a dyke. The other one is experimenting.

Stop questioning stuff, bigot.

And when they act like "men" it's always a sterotypical version.

fags can't breed so have to recruit via media

Why is it always one ugly and one attractive? Is it a private joke with Clam Baggers or what?

We are in a war between the Islamists and Zionists get woke here and show others
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

>makes history
But students do this every year.
Every year around homecoming or prom, there's a story like this.
The truth is the students vote for them because "look at how open and hip we are!"

>whats the point of being straight if you're just going to fap to 2d anime futas checkmate racists

I fap to 2d anime Pakistani Muslim futas

Checkmate, pretend libtard

>le america is not cucked meme xddddd

Seriously. The US of A(ss) are worse then Germany, Sweden, France and Gb together.

I'd fuck that dude.

BTFO?
That's not a trap and a reverse trap, fucking bigots. They're both female. This would've made headlines in 2010 but now? You gotta be trans*, baby.