Pitbulls are viol---

Pitbulls are viol---

It's not the dog, its the owner.

> Guns are bad because they kill people, we should ban guns! DURR

Once again Sup Forums BTFOd

Other urls found in this thread:

wavy.com/2017/06/01/woman-in-her-90s-dies-following-dog-attack-in-virginia-beach/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Terrible argument. You must be retarded, guns don't act on their own. It can't just decide to be violent when it feels like it.

It's legal to marry dogs in leaf country. Your arguments are invalid.

It totally is the dog the were bred for fighting, not all pitbulls will attack owners or children but they can't be trusted alone with children.

>applying inanimate object logic to a living creature
Shows how much you actually care about dogs. A gun will fire if someone pulls the trigger. Animals are far more unpredictable. A lot of it is based around owners, yes, but some dogs can be treated like family and still be vicious.

Pitbulls are no worse than any other dog. But many pitbulls are owned by niggers and they become like their owners, violent, unpredictable, and savage.

If you were chained up in a yard all day with no food and had nothing but niggers to interact with everyday, you'd kill somebody too

This pitbull is still a pup. Just wait until it matures. Poor kid.

It's just biding time to give its snack a sporting chance

>the breed of peace

Pitbulls are bred for aggression
Calm one minute, tearing kids apart the next
Yes, the owners bear responsibility, usually tattooed retards with tiny dicks
But kids should be kept from pitbulls or imprisoned for life if they fail to do so

Niger the same shit is legal in yours.
Oh wow, 0/10 thread you've got going so far. I got you so badly that you don't know what to say.

>vid taken 5 mins before the beast rips off his face

I many cases they a owned by "hard men". I often see a large gentleman being walked by 2 of them by that I mean there is strain on the leash and they are pulling him along, I have little laugh every time I see that.

I work with dogs for a living.
Dalmatians doodles and pits all should require a licence and only owned by professionals.

They are consistently the violent dogs that hurt our others.

I have a terrier, he is adorable and quiet almost all the time.

When he sees a mouse something changes in his mind and he locks into an insanely ferocious mindset to want to get it and kill it, even the look in his eyes is different and he acts totally alien to normality. A few minutes of not seeing a mouse he goes back to normal.

The problem is that they have pre-programmed systems in place in their brains, for pitbulls that pre-programmed set is to attack, bite and tear whatever sets it off.

Wrong. Any dog could interpret a situation the wrong way and believe it is in danger. Most dogs would try to escape the situation, bare their teeth and growl, or bite once. Only a pitbull will react with unrelenting violence. Its instinct to retreat from a dangerous situation has been bred out of it. Its instinct for self-preservation has been bred out of it. The only thing it knows how to do is bite and not let go
No one questions the inherited intelligence of sheepdogs, or the inherited perceptive skills of hunting dogs. But too many people are willing to gloss over the inherited tendency to violence bred into fighting dogs

Why is it ok to say some breeds are more gentle and better suited to be family dogs but not ok to say some are just born more violent. People do this with golden retrievers and shit all the time.

>dogs are the same as guns

Because it's easy to follow the breadcrumbs that would create into humanity too, which isn't allowed.

Pitbulls are violent animals that can kill, I don't want to get rid of them though, the dregs of humanity that leave their children around one of them are a dark blot in the gene pool anyway

Pitbull apologists are always such retards. Yeah, the dog can be nice and all, it isn't a literal beast. But they're bred for fighting and violence, so it's easier for them to act out violently than most other dogs, and by a wide margin. There are two kinds of people who own pitbulls, those that want a """cool""" and """tough""" dog and those who want to """prove""" that pitbulls are the dogs of peace. Why else would you buy one of these? Every normal person makes an informed decision before buying a dog and buying a pitbull while having small kids is just pure retardation.

I have one of these dogs, because they're smart, loyal, friendly and can actually protect their family when it really comes down to it.

Don't make excuses, these dogs were bread to be fucken killers.

wavy.com/2017/06/01/woman-in-her-90s-dies-following-dog-attack-in-virginia-beach/

They were purpose bred to be killing machines.

never heard of anyone got killed by a chihuahua

dogs are dogs, they could snap at any moment
the difference is a pitbull could seriously harm any human and a chihuahua could at most bite your ankle and that's it.

When these dog + child moments go wrong, which happens all the time, I suspect the parents are less likely to share the footage on youtube.

And it's not solely down to the owner. All dogs can have moods and be unpredictable. They could have something as simple as a sore body part that the child grabs hold of -- and then one second later your child has bite marks on their face.

And every dog owner thinks they're one of the good ones, until the dog does something they weren't expecting.

Guns: protected by founding legal documents
Animals suitable for keep: Regulated by local governments.

It's okay, you don't have to understand for it to work.

Has a koala ever done that to you?

Why pick a dog that statistically has a higher chance to hurt your child?

my dog a gud dog tho

Dogs are living entities, guns are objects, OP proved again he is a faggot

You should never leave an small child alone with a large dog, no matter the breed. No joke, I almost had my upper lip torn off my a dog (mutt) when I was 3 or 4. Little kids annoy animals and get mauled and even if they don't, animals are unpredictable.

Reasoning by unproven analogy. Not an argument

What is the most redpilled dog breed and why is it the Alsatian?

again this shit, fuck off nigger with your nigger dogs

you're right about not wanting to let go. One was biting my cats neck when it somehow got into my yard and i instinctively punched it in it's thick head a bunch of times and it was unfazed, it finally let go but the retard just smiled at me like i was gonna give it a treat, ignoring the fact i just fought it.

cat was fine though some how. fuck it could have easily changed targets to me, so glad it didn't

what's even funnier than niggers with pits are single moms who rescue pits from kill shelters and watch it kill her kid

Yeah so get a doggo license scheme going. For pitbulls at least.

It's the same motivation that makes them marry ex-cons

hunting license?

We had some dumb cunt with a rescue pit bull come into the agency claiming it was a service dog. Fucking thing just had a litter, and you could tell it was a former stray - Dumb White cunt. We had to let the skank in to file for her welfare - Govt rules and all. I would have thrown the Shitlib cunt out the door.

>Falling for the mauling jew

Don't be stupid.
Dogs attack people all the time. I used to work for an animal shelter for years and the worst dogs I had ever met were Labradors.
When someone says a breed of dog is "aggressive" they mean that dog breed is extra territorial. If someone crosses that territorial line, a large dog would have more capacity for lasting violence. That is why pitbull attacks get on the news. They are huge fucking dogs.
>pits are the niggers of the dog world
Stop comparing dogs to humans. Pits don't have a culture of drug use and niggerdom. They derive almost all of their personality from their surroundings and will defend those surroundings with their lives. Dogs attack people for the same reason; their surroundings have been tested. Every breed does this. If you want a dog that won't hurt you and your family, don't go by breed, buy puppies and research proper dog rearing. Only rescue grown dogs when you are familiar about their setting. A good shelter will give you that.

Pits and other fighting dogs have jaws twice the size of a Lab you dumbfuck nigger

>all dogs are one breed: the dog breed!

>MUH "EXCEPTIONS" PROVE THE RULE!

Kys, also, that pit is probably a puppy (and also probably female), wait to it gets older (and hungrier).

This is the liberal mentality, replace Pitbulls with islam.

>Stop comparing Blacks to humans. Blacks don't have a culture of drug use and niggerdom. They derive almost all of their personality from their surroundings and will defend those surroundings with their lives.Blacks attack people for the same reason; their surroundings have been tested. Every Black does this. If you want a Blacks that won't hurt you and your family, don't go by Blacks, buy puppies and research proper dog rearing. Only rescue grown qtwaifus when you are familiar about their setting. A good shelter will give you that.

Post master breed dogs.

PitBulls are responsible for 51% of all dog attacks on people. They are banned in pretty much all of Europe, and the U.S. Military has labeled them as high risk and does not allow them to live on military housing. The world is well aware of the fact that they're inherently violent dogs.
Pic related, it's you

the parent who took this video should be thrown in jail desu

>it's not the person it's society
No, because comparing a weapon with no thought of its own to a degenerate dog breed is retarded OP.

Pitbull fear never made sense to me.
First of all, Rottweilers kill more people every year than Pitbulls.
Secondly, the Pitbull is a symbold of Americana. The Little Rascals had a Pitbull for fuck's sake.
Lastly, a dog is not dangerous. If you can't overpower a 60 lb animal with a biteforce less than half that of a human being you're kind of a manlet.
It's probably a liberal media attack on tradition imo.

RIP white baby

We needed your for the Trumpenreich.

Jack Russels are vicious little shits but they don't have the capability to tear your throat out, Pitbulls were bred to fight, they're pretty good at it, if you do the most basic research on evolution and selective breeding you'd figure out that maybe they aren't the best choice when you're picking out a pet

>Blacks are violent because of drugs and culture

Zozzle

>what aboutism
both shitbulls and rotts are nigger dogs

>N are viol---
>
>It's not the N its the owner.
At the time of slavry

Guns don't have a mind of their own, you stupid fuck.

The problem with pitbulls is that they won't stop an attack on something once it starts because they are so fucking stupid.
Other dogs can also attack, but they usually back down or stop once they made their point (establishing dominance, defending itself, etc).
Fucking pitbulls on the other hand, can attack a target relentlessly, and have the strength to maul or kill.

This fucking breed needs to be banned and eradicated. Fuck the pitbull owners/apologists who defend them.

>rottweilers kill more people every year than pitbulls
XD

>breed dogs for aggression
>aggressive breed is more aggressive
>hurr they dindu nuffin
it's in the genes, do you morons understand what breeding for a certain purpose does? Doesn't mean that all individuals are top aggressive, but the ones that aren't typically don't get to breed if you keep going in the same direction.

The Roman Empire used Rottweilers you literal faggot. They're good for hunting and farming, two things your average urbanite sissy leftie despise.

>First of all, Rottweilers kill more people every year than Pitbulls.
False.
>Secondly, the Pitbull is a symbold of Americana.
Especially false.
>If you can't overpower a 60 lb animal with a biteforce less than half that of a human being you're kind of a manlet.
Average human bite force is 120lbs of pressure. Pitbulls clock in at 270lbs.

Had since a kid. Slept with him, tormented him, wrestled, played with his food, let him eat food from my mouth... Not a single growl or any sign of aggression. Brothers and sisters were the same, even non family.

The dogs were also put down if they ever directly or indirectly attacked a handler during the fights. Human aggression was bred out of them.
Only mongrels owned by niggers/white trash that have been taught to attack anything and everything from a young age will attack humans, unless its in defense of the owner.

This is fact. Deal with it cunts.

>First of all, Rottweilers kill more people every year than Pitbulls.

No, and even if they did it doesn't mean Pits are any better

>a biteforce less than half that of a human being

Again, incorrect

>i owned a wild tiger since i was a kid and it never murdered me
>ergo wild tigers are safe family pets
Who taught you abos to use the internet?

I'll also note that he was only in a fight with another dog once, and it was nothing but a few scratches.
Though I cant count all the times he held another dog down by the throat and raped..

>ergo wild tigers are safe family pets
Well yeah.. Did scarfaces tiger ever attack him? dick head

Pitbulls are the nigs of the dog world, but without a doubt the majority of attacks are because these kinds of dogs are owned by the scum of the society, who want them to be aggressive.
It's the same with Rottweilers and Dobermans being owned by alcoholic biker types like pic related over here.
It's always either a German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Doberman or some fighting dog that these cunts own to prop up their self esteem and the animals haven't been trained at all.
Also I see a lot of big untrained dogs owned by women, who sure as fuck aren't able to handle them, if they decide to fly off the handle.
There should be a license required for owning anything over 35lbs. If you can't hold it back, you shouldn't be allowed to own it.

Rar

>Secondly, the Pitbull is a symbold of Americana.
>Especially false.
Why do you hate America?

Guns dont kill people. People kill people.

Also sometimes, well frequently, pit bulls kill people.

>When someone says a breed of dog is "aggressive" they mean that dog breed is extra territorial
Not necessarily, there's a huge difference between a dog that growls and barks at a person because he entered its lawn or touched its food and a dog that will maul a defenseless person for next to no reason.

>That is why pitbull attacks get on the news. They are huge fucking dogs
Pitbulls aren't even that large, size has nothing to do with it. Otherwise we'd only hear about Saint Bernards, Irish Wolfdogs and Great Danes.

I've already acknowledged that upbringing is an enormous part of how the dog will act and react, and you're just being silly denying that a pitfighting dog, which is bred for just that, doesn't have obvious violent tendencies.

I don't think that they should be exterminated, but they certainly shouldn't be freely owned by just anybody either.

fucking low iq canadier taking the obvious bait. how is it possible to be this stupid

>this dog was on television!
What a faggoty argument made by a fag. Why not a Rough Collie like Lassie? A Saint Bernard like Beethoven? A Mastador like Old Yeller? A German Shepard like Rin Tin Tin? A Dogue de Bordeaux like Hooch? A Beagle like Snoopy? A Cairn Terrier like Toto?

Or maybe just because a dog appeared in media doesn't make it automatically the symbol of America. Fuck, Lassie is ten times the American dog that Pete was.

>Americans judge whats a symbol of america based on their (((hollywood))) childrens shows from when their baby boomer parents were young

LOL

I thought blmack people were spare leftists self hurting retardness but apparently not.

Guns aren't biological living things, retard.
Dogs are animals wirh genetic variation. Some are more predisposed to aggression than others, just like some humans are. Pit bulls are the niggers of dogs.

That's not a full pit. It's a mutt.

>look at this based pitbull, guys
>he hasnt mauled anyone yet, that invalidates all statistics

>It's legal to marry dogs in the US

Is this a meme, or has this leaf wilted?

Fuck you. A gun doesn't have a mind of its own or instincts. And Pitbulls are well known to chimp out regardless at times. I agree a lot it depends on a good owner, but most people are shit owners of all breeds. Kill all Pitbulls and be done with this ugly, violent breed.

Why are liberals such worthless human beings? Why do your sub human minds find the worst ideas and movements to support? Who the fuck is this invested and cares so much about pitbulls? If it were up to me, I would rather have you executed than any pitbull to be honest. I find the dog less of a menace than you.

Did the degenerate owners get any kind of punishment?

They should both have gotten the death penalty for being so retarded, if for nothing else.

Why would the parents face punishment? Those were sweet puppies who had never mauled a baby to death before...

Niggers are only violent because they lack education, don't get enough gibsmedats, and because some whites owned them as slaves.

Statistically they remain violent even when they come from wealth.

hes a staffordshire, still a pit bull. you call him a mutt but i have the papers for 8 generations..
the nigger pit bulls like are the mongrels with no clean bloodline.

wow ling ling, since when did you became so racist...

>i have the papers for 8 generations
Post them then, liar.

Actually, yes, pitbulls are sweet, unless taught to be otherwise.

Actually, yes, guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Not sure how Sup Forums is BTFO here. Pretty sure it ain't.

Staffies aren't the same as pit bulls you bell end. Staffies are largely harmless.

>being upset that my dog is the best
lmao cunt

pittbulls make terrible pets and excellent guard dogs. If you don't have a genuine desire for an animal to assist in maiming and killing you should look for another breed of dog. However, if you live in a shitty area and are not always home to ensure your xbox stays where it belongs it's a good idea to have a pittbull or two. Just make sure to treat them with the same respect and responsibility you would a loaded firearm.

>has the fire risen?

>my dog isn't mongrel nigger-tier
>b-but i lost the eight generations of paper i claimed to have
Every time. So surprising that a nigger would lie online.

this should be in /an/ isnt it?

Wow lucky guy, his pitbull didnt rip apart the face of that baby.

That means pitbulls cant do nuffin wrong and all the babies who have been mauled mean nothing because this one baby didnt get mauled

Underated post.

quick someone asked for proofs on the internet i better do it !

that video was disturbing and you should feel bad

>"N"
damn more like the united cuckdom.

Pitbulls are bred for aggression and maximum damage when they snap. They CAN be trained to be nonviolent, but the potential is still there. Unlike a gun, which cannot accomplish anything on it's own, pitbulls can. Shouldn't be banned, but there should perhaps be an extra bit of scrutiny on pitbull owners just to make sure they're doing their job. Sort of like how you should keep an eye on the guy stockpiling armor-piercing rounds, body armor, and assault rifles more than the guy with a shotgun and one box of shells.

>muh genetics don't effect behavior

haha right haha