Did you know that sucking baby penis is part of the jewish religion? What a wonderful culture

Did you know that sucking baby penis is part of the jewish religion? What a wonderful culture.

ay mane das sum boosheit

And not just sucking baby penis... but SUCKING BLOOD out of a baby penis. Like a vampire. That's where the myth of vampires comes from: filthy blood sucking kikes.

Why is it legal to mutilate an infant's genitals and then suck their blood?

Eating out baby kitty is part of my religion.
Tons of jew babies die from herpes and shit from that.

you just made this thread to have another cut v uncut thread did ya

Cultural relativism you intolerant asshole. I swear if Sup Forums doesn't get it's shit together and stop it with the antisemitic bigotry I'm not going to lurk here anymore.

no I just don't like baby mutilating bloodsucking pieces of shit

well in that case. it's part of Jewish culture. you may not like it but it's their way and you can't change it. you can hate Jews all you want but they'll still do it.

ay mane suck MUH DICK white boi

no u

>you can't change it

that's where you're wrong kiddo

if you can convince all jews

good luck to ya buddy

its ok when jewish people do it

You know (((why))).

Why bother convincing them when you can just gas them all and wipe out their filthy culture that way.

how do you plan to do that?

jews just can't stop draining blood from young children

at least they let their own kind live

their goy victims aren't so lucky

FPBP

All the faggotry (sucking the dick of a human male, whether baby or adult) and pedophilia (sucking the dicks of babies, Disney child stars getting diddled by Jew media moguls, etc.), and monstrous/inhuman occult practices (harvesting organs of goys, children sacrifices, etc.) are part of Jewish culture.