Black people are stupi-

>Black people are stupi-

really puts the "Le" in "Le Based Black Man xD"

Le'genius king of the world rocket scientist dindunothing williams arrested.

he was a nuclear scientist from los alamos arrested for espionage you racist.

Obliviously he wasn't too smart because he got caught.

d

There should be a part of the government that approves of new baby names

We need to eliminate

>nigger names
>gender fluid names
>gay names liberals pick for their faggot offspring

Technically in most counties if the city hall secretary rejects a brith certificate (which they can do for any reason) that will invalidate the baby's name and deputies will come with a new blank certificate and force you to pick a new name. You can fight it in court but it takes a long time and lots of money.

fucking kek'd

ty OP

Black people aren't stupid...Niggers are

>LARPing this hard

Almost as stupid a name as Le-a.

What would stop them from picking another equally as retarded name?

Repeat the process, most counties and the police will keep doing it until you win in court or they give up and accept it. They'll do the same if you don't name the baby after 6 weeks.

What's the point of the apostrophe?

kek

We have that here, they still let parents name their child moronic shit but it can't be a title (Lord, Sir, Queen etc.), offensive, use non-standard characters or be blasphemous

>genius
>arrested

we wuz geius an shiet

Is my name considered gender fluid?
It's Alex.

Free roof
Free meals
Free healthcare
Lot of free time
He might actually be a genius

If that is the case, then what should I choose as my new name?

>Local BLM protestor and UCLA attorney LeGenius Williams was arrested today. Reports indicate that xe was stealing bread from Donald Trump and giving it to underprivileged starving homeless babies and puppies. After a tirade of teaching particle physics to syrian immigrants, Le'Genius won the lottery and donated all of xer proceeds to the local shelter, all while cleaning up all of the litter in Los Angeles.

>Giving bread to puppies
Fucking niggers don't know how to care for animals.

Pretty sure that in Euro countries Alex is male only, it is here in any case.

What about Alex Jones (Welsh television presenter)?

In Australia you're not allowed to name your child Jesus, unless you're of Spanish (And i assume spic) origin.

>implying that getting caught wasn't part of the plan

Where do this prefixes in black names come from?De-,La-,Le- and so on.I think they don't have origine in any language.

I guess you could say he went out in a BLAZE of glory.

>tfw too intelligent to not take up committing crimes to allow myself to be able to get caught and be able to use taxpayers money to get free shelter, food and medical attention and be around those similar to me in terms of race and cultural upbringing

kek

I call bullshit, sauce or your faggottry has been exposed

It's only anecdotal but Frank Zappa had all his kids names rejected by the hospital.

And to think a few months ago people were on my back because I told them people in Portugal had a (huge) list of authorised names they could give to babies so people couldn't go all creative and name them the first Le Name that came to their brilliant minds. I stick by my ((((((lack of freedom))))))

>Police arrested a 13-year-old boy on an attempted murder charge Friday, less than 48 hours after authorities said he shot another teenager who taunted him.
The boy's name?
>Le'Genius Wisdom Williams

Just celebrate freedom and change it to Le'Knut Freedomsen *family name*

fuckin moon unit. Zappa was a hippy faggot.

>hey, I'm Le Genius
Sure boy.

5u

>dem digits doe