Muslim pieces of shit RAPE 5-year-old girl in Idaho

Muslim pieces of shit RAPE 5-year-old girl in Idaho.

Filthy godless dyke judge sets them free and threatens JAIL for the PARENTS of the VICTIM if they EVER speak a WORD of it to ANYONE!

wnd.com/2017/06/news-blackout-on-refugee-boys-who-sexually-assaulted-idaho-girl/

archive.is/AAhrk

Other urls found in this thread:

kangaroocourtofaustralia.com
kangaroocourtofaustralia.com/2015/10/25/who-is-the-former-australian-prime-minister-and-judges-who-are-paedophiles/
relayhero.com/mom-dad-girl-molested-3-boys/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Day of the rope, obviously
And don't feel alone. It's happening all over the world
Stand for it and you go mad
Better to deal with the slime
Dyke is right by the way
I thought Sup Forums dealt with this sort of thing in eight hours

Gas it.

judges are everything wrong with the west in 2017.
crime only exists where the judges allow it to.

And why haven't you killed (((her))) yet?

Wait hold up
That thing has a vagina?

The dyke judge needs to hang on the day of the rope.

Lulz WND is the National Enquirer of ignorance

Overstepping her boundaries as a judge to further her own cause. Should be removed.

Obama area judge I bet

Should be removed from existence*

day of the rope can't come soon enough

Wrong. Judge in this case was a man. The dyke in question was Obama-appointed but she was not the judge. She is a U.S attorney who threatened legal action against anyone who made "false or inflammatory statements about the case or the perpetrators".

It's the family's responsibility to do so, and no one else's.
If the parents are unwilling to avenge their daughter's suffering, then let them be judged for that. The father in particular.
I'm a little worried that the father's cucked behavior proves that his daughter carries that same dangerous cuck DNA in her eggs.

Is that Robin William's son?

its even worse in australia too.
Sup Forums needs to target corrupt judicial systems bigly.
kangaroocourtofaustralia.com
kangaroocourtofaustralia.com/2015/10/25/who-is-the-former-australian-prime-minister-and-judges-who-are-paedophiles/

I remember Americucks saying that "if stuff like that'd happen they'd be killing them on the streets" - so where are the news of that?

to be fair though, two of them were kids themselves and the last one a 14 year old teenager

This type of shit won't stop unless there is a mass killing of liberals.
Jugdes should always be afraid of getting tortured and killed if they don't give a fair trial.

>Try that shit in America...
Now what America? Are you gonna prove yourselves?

And that makes it ok? A 14yo muslims can rape toddlers now? No wonder youre cucked to death.

How is that legal if what the parents say is true?

If anyone ever raped my 5 year old daughter they would be dead and I know my wife would support me if I had to take jail time for it

Someone post this to reddit im banned. this is a good article to drop the redpill

Oh, well as long its just children they're teaching to rape other children, its all fine.

>to be fair

Literally hang yourself

So why do you have guns in the first place,dear burgers?

the dyke is NOT the judge who gagged the order
>Now, following a sentencing hearing Monday at the Snake River Juvenile Detention Center in Twin Falls, Judge Thomas Borreson of Idaho’s 5th Judicial District issued a gag order preventing everyone in the courtroom from saying anything about the sentence received by the boys.
the dyke was a prosecutor who tried to suppress discussion or reporting about the migrant boys while the case was being prepared. She was criticized and had to "walk it back"

Why should we white knight for a random family of probable untermenschen whose mother likely voted for Hillary? That would be pathological altruism, not vengeance, not justice.

You are double digit IQ I see, just like with kids who are non muslims you treat them differently than what you do grown ass men, people in this thread are raging because without knowing this is about children think that grown ass men got released after raping

The facts matter

Jesus norway. These 'kids' need to be put down and you know it.

It makes ZERO difference, you fucking retard. A 14-year old that rapes a 5-year old deserves a SLOW DEATH, and only that.

When have you heard of underage Norwegians gangraping someone?

It's the family's duty to retaliate against the boys who raped their daughter.
It's everyone's duty to bash that kike. You're the ones paying her.

>voted for Hillary
>Idaho

You seem to think 14 year olds are children

I can assure you they are not

If you honestly think its okay to rape a girl at the age of 14 you are so fucked in the head it isn't funny. Furthermore you a raping a 5 year old...which is so far out of line his parents deserve death for even raising him

tl;dr

Everyone in this Muslim family deserves death

Yeah I'm not saying that the father "should" do it, but if that happened with my son, I'd definitely kill that bitch.

Appointed by Obama, correct.

This is correct. I'm tired of white men sitting on their ass and whining. Most of these white men are old or older. They have very little left to live for. If they got off their asses and started dispensing righteous justice, this whole mess in the West would be cleaned up in a matter of a year.

Friendly reminder:
Not a single white father in Britain avenged any of the 2000 young girls who were raped by Muzzies. NOT ONE.

as far as I'm concerned the white race is finished. For the most armed civilian populace in the world white men are very content to dick around with their hobbies until genocide and murder take us all down one by one.

So what? Ghenghis Khan put 60,000 men, women, and child to the sword in a single day.

No, not even kids are let free. You at the very least sentence them to a juvenile facility pr something.
A 14yo "child" is a fucking teenager. He knows full well what the fuck he is doing, if that sonething happens to be RAPE of a little child.

I think the 7 year old is a child, I said children and a teenager, you are so fucking dumb you can't even read, I really doubt you read the article before commenting, you just acted like a trained dog and jumped on this before you knew what the situation was about and now you are trying to cover your own ass by hoping that 14 was the youngest of the bunch

if we become the savages they are then we don't win.

you people are just as fucking trash as muslims in my eyes, you act like them for fucks sake.

Thats because theyre good goys, normies are breeders dumbass

and they dont let us breed because we wouldnt let our kids near (((them)))

>not my coincidence wife

The Land of Teh Free strikes again :DDD

I don't need to read the article to know that Muslims are raping white girls and they need to die and get the fuck out of here. So I guess you are correct.

The time for rational thinking is over.

The time for rage mode is beginning

>Not a single white father in Britain avenged any of the 2000 young girls who were raped by Muzzies. NOT ONE.

Hey, 2 of them tried to rescue their daughters and were arrested.

did you read the article or are you a ignorant tool who just read the topic and commented?

Because only the oldest was a teenager, the two others were kids aged 7 and 10

Physically remove the whole family from existence.

I want dangerous degenerate people with two digi IQ out of my country, that includes you

You behave like our muslims, you are the problem

Why are you even here? This isn't reddit.

this gives a "Seven" John Doe feeling

no, its Sup Forums, the place that used to teach people to check sources and stick to facts, now its just a shit hole echo chamber without nuance allowed if we are to judge by this trash thread, literally a alt right safe space.

I'm glad most of Sup Forums are better than you if not it would be sad

Why are you defending them, race traitor? Could it be because you are a brown piece of shit?

All three were old enough to know better. Don't make excuses for evil.

If only the burgerfats had guns! This would never happen here!

I hope you aren't dismissing this as a non-incident just because they were children. I can say we don't typically see 7 and 10 year olds sexualized enough to be raping girls of comparable age, even with teenage supervision.

Go fuck yourself ahmed, you know full well the 14 y/o convinced the other two shitspawns to follow lead. They should hang, as should judge and as should you.

The only race traitor here are you people who betray our race by acting like muslims

I am not making excuses, I simply acknowledge the nuance that your laws have written in them

And I NEVER said all of them were 14. It's enough that the oldest one was, he's obviously the "head" of that little group. A fucking 7 or 10 yo won't order a 14yo to do something.
And a teenager can make a clear distinction between sex and rape. Not to mention that his victim was 5, how the fuck are you defending a 14yo who raped a 5yo? What the fuck is wrong with you?

>If you honestly think its okay to rape a girl at the age of 14 you are so fucked in the head it isn't funny
Wait... what age do you think it's okay to be raping girls? Either you think that it's okay for pre-teens to rape girls, or you just think that there's no such thing as children full stop.

Just because a sane person thinks a 14 year old should be treated like a juvenile, doesn't mean we think it's okay for a 14 year old to rape. Jesus, you're as bad a feminists when people talk about rape prevention (just because we think telling women not to go out alone and get drunk is sensible to prevent rape, doesn't mean we think it's okay for people to rape them).

>if we become the savages they are then we don't win.

There is nothing savage about killing a rapist, no matter how old that person is. fuck off. you are a psychopath who likes to see pain being inflicted.

A rope would be a merciful sentence

Oh, it's totally not. It's an activist judge who forgot that he he does not, in fact, have the power to ignore the law so he can suppress information about how much he cucked to let a bunch of Muslims rapists off easy.

The only thing I am saying is that in western culture we don't treat kids like adults, ofc there should be consequences but kids should be treated differently from adults if you want to improve the situation

I mean, most people would agree that abuse at that age would lead to a fucked up grown up, and yet that abuse is somehow a good thing if done by the state according to some people in this thread.

that is dumb

And if ahmen convinced your white 7 year old to join? What then?

>The only race traitor here are you people who betray our race by acting like muslims

muslims would stone the girl for premartial sex,
we want to kill the rapist. How exactly are we acting like muslims?????

Truly deserving of execution

You shitspawns aren't human.

said the person who argues because he desperately want to damage a 7 year old child

Wow she's ugly. She should be shot alongside her mudslime comrades

My kid would never participate in such an activity. After all, he will be a human being, unlike you shitspawns.

Also, what the fuck kind of backwards country charges a seven year old with a crime? Doesn't America have a bottom limit to the age of criminal responsibility?

I remember this. Didn't they have to put the muzzie pack into police protection to keep the town from lynching them?

>I only act as bad some some muslims, there are some who would be worse than me

ok, and moderate muslims like you are okay suddenly?

I bet moloch is happy with you

you underestimate how dumb a 7 year old is

Murricans, tell me one thing: why don't you just burn down those rapefugees? You have guns, but do you have guts?

do I need to remind you that one of the biggest muslim problems in the UK is grooming of teenagers, white teenagers, and yet you think your child is safe?

bad logic.

While yes we have laws for seperate consideration of youths, we do often adjust those standards when the case sees fit. It is not uncommon for preteens (though 10 is pushing it, and only has happened on occasion) to be charged as adults if the crime warrants it. In this case, the fourteen year old most would be charged as an adult, and possibly the 10 year old as well if intent to do harm is observable(since you know it is on tape, there should be no question it is ascertainable) under different circumstances.

i dont want to damage a 7 year old. dotn put thigns into my mouth i never said. i want to damage a rapist.
btw. i do believe that its mostly the 14 year old guys fault. so it would be him that get punished, not the 7 year old, since the latter is physically not capable of raping.

You are defending sand nigger child rapists. I think race traitors like yourself should be used a punching bags for fun. When you've become nothing more than a crippled husk that struggles to breath, put a few slugs in you, nothing of value lost.

relayhero.com/mom-dad-girl-molested-3-boys/2/

Post this one too. They tried to say the family made up the whole thing but there were witnesses. If there is any time to army this should be on the table atleast.

*most likely

Oh no, I am fully aware how dumb you shitspawns are.

We really don't have many atm. What incidents we do have are in blackouts like this, and even those are far and wide between. What we have in excess are violent niggers, and they are doing a perfectly fine job gunning themselves down as is.

>if we become the savages they are then we don't win
What if they don't learn from anything else?
>Option 1: do nothing and wait for slow death and population replacement by savages
>Option 2: kill the savages and survive
Option 2 seems like winning for me.

>They have very little left to live for. If they got off their asses and started dispensing righteous justice, this whole mess in the West would be cleaned up in a matter of a year.
Another practical and realistic solution brought to you by Sup Forums. A dispensing of "righteous justice" from old white guys is the fastest way to make sure your future generations, or what's left of them, suffer the consequences. You'd have a much more realistic chance of getting something done if the youth was involved too

Get the fuck out

So you have them too...

Judges like this should all be executed. They are committing treason with every breath they draw. Kill them all.

You're either a coward or (most likely) a slime.

“They were praised for the supposed ordeal they had to go through. It was claimed that all three are suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder from having to go through courtroom proceedings.

“After this lovefest, which lasted for five hours in the courtroom, all three boys were sentenced, one after the other,” she continued. “All three were given probation. They were not found guilty of rape, but of sexually lewd conduct.”

Geller said every time the family’s lawyer, Guerry, tried to speak up, he was silenced.

The 5-year-old victim, Jayla, was never mentioned by Kroeger or the judge – or by the police.

I have to stop browsing this shit in the morning

Don't you worry my little shitspawn correspondent, we will never let you into our countries. We still celebrate the killings of your shitspawn kind here and we still very well remember the history.

You can fuck up western europe, but your backwards ideology will never reach us. You will have to physically wipe us out before that happens.

All this shit convinces me that the justice system we have across the West is outdated.

Maybe we could trust judges when we had strong national cultures, where a judge could be trusted to implicitly understand defendents, because they were from the same culture. But what we see now is that the justice system has been permeated by politically active people from one political class (the left) who hate national culture. So they punish natives more harshly, while they give immigrants endless second chances.

I want a more scientific basis for law, and take power away from the judge. Now we base our system on oratory skills and the idea that the judge can magically understand what went on, and can stay impartial at the same time. This is insane, and it's being shown time and again by this sort of nonsense.

They are dumb, but to go full-on crime with a fucking sandnigger? The kid must be retarded to join, at which point he should be purged anyway.
Yeah, niggers. It really shocks me how is it even possible for americans to have such a large group of savages not even being isoleted and despised. We have a few gypsies and everyone knows that they are human trash and you will never see people making friends with said trash. But for americans it is a-ok to go full nig. Why?

Why doesn't the attorney simply appeal the decision? Is there something I don't understand about the US justice system?

Please enlighten an ignorant leaf.

Well we need another Breivik. Who wants to volunteer?

Americans, why aren't you using your guns to slaughter them like you keep claiming you will when you're mocking Europe?

Most of us don't have the option of using firearms to do so, but you guys do, and your right is defended by the constitution.

Nip it in the bud now before it spreads like it has over here.

I want to thank you for what you're doing sacrificing yourself so we have someone to argue against. Nice larping. However you should try to be a little more subtle (or as they say centrist) so that it would actually be convincing. Just food for thought.

>we all raped kids at 14 guys, relax
>boys will be boys
>they have a different culture than us
Nah, people like this deserve to die, I don't care if its a 14 year old or a 10 year old, if you violently rape a child, your time on earth should be over. Rape cannot be tolerated by our people.

this. we need a new law based on the nap with harsh punishments for breaking it.