Is it worth it to learn Russian right now?

Is it worth it to learn Russian right now?

nah, Chinese. Or Latin.

You dont want to be around in 20 years actually

No
For scandinavian countrys yes

no fuck off
stay out of my country

>Latin
for what purpose?

Just learn Bulgarian bro, why would you bother learning one of its dialects?

nope

sure thing

Role playing

Always worth to learn another language but Spanish Mandarin Arab and maybe French could be more usefull

Aхyeл чтo ли пидop?Иди нaхyй, мы зaбиты дo oткaзa!

No, go learn spanish
And stay away from Russia.

Can I move to russia?

Nah. Russia will be a Muslim country in the next 50 years too.

I'm learning because I want to find a Russian wife. Also if you're going to be military it helps a lot. Not to mention the benefits for traveling but we're on Pol so your ass isn't going anywhere.

As a burger I think the only thing you need to learn in Russian is "Please spare my I will suck your cock for free"

And sweden in the next 10 yers or so

>Can I move to russia?
Only if you are female.

Can I learn healthpack?

>to find a Russian wife
Sounds like
>just fuck my life
To me.

no, it won't help

most of the russian women love westerners and their big wallets, so you'll be fine without learning it

Fuck
I have heard switzerland is nice so I am going there

What you guys don't understand is that American women are very similar to Russian women. I think Russian women are slightly better tho, I've been in both countries and that's just me.

Me 2

I'm learning it for one specific reason; Chinese is a tonal language and I fucking hate the whole idea of fucking up a world because I didn't say it properly.

Holy shit, I remember that there was a story about a lion written in chinese with only the word "shi" a language like that is fucked up if you don't like rigor.

Russia, is right next to chinese in the scale of "rarity/being used by a world power"

You can try

As someone who just spent significant time in St Petersburg, Russia, I totally agree

Why are you Swiss so fucking edgy ? Unless you're the same guy from my thread a few days back.

>Can I move to russia?
>Sweden
God no. Stay with your african friends

Don't put foreign women on a pedastal.

You look like a faggot not only to your countrymen, but also to the women you're fetishizing. Going to Russia expressly to find a wife isn't going to get you anything more than a green-card marriage. There are different cultural understandings about relationships/marriage in different cultures, and if you don't understand this you're setting yourself up for trouble.

For your own benefit, don't learn any language for ONLY that reason.

Also, go to any Eastern European country (let alone the fucing Caucasus or Central Asia) and you'll probably get beaten if you let on thats the only reason you're there.

-t Russian speaking burger.

I've lived in Europe and America. I traveled a lot and know what I'm doing. I don't care about what my fellow Americans think because most date and marry outside race anyways.

Tы eбaнyтый?
мы были кopoли и дepьмo

Typкoцыгaнcкaя мpaзь oпять изoбpaжaeт из ceбя eвpoпeйцeв

Yes, yes! Stay away, burgers. There's still plenty of space for some muzzie shitskins from Central Asia. White man is not wanted.

Idiot, just converse to mormonism and make Murka white again.

>Aмepицaнцы, тypкoхoхлы
>Бeлыe

kys, nigger

>There's still plenty of space for some muzzie shitskins from Central Asia
>t. khazar

What's your biggest achievement apart from being white?

>White man is not wanted.
>Americans
>White
Уeбывaй в ATO, oпyщeнeц

Actually fellow Belgfriend my current girlfriend is Russian (speaks 100% fluent Dutch though even though she moved here at the age of 13). It is still very useful to learn Russian if you actually want to do anything useful at family events since they tend to have family which doesn't even understand English.

Or you can just OD on all the sugar stuff they force down your throat and go spasm in bed for a few hours like I have been doing so far while learning Russian.

>tfw the russians stole bulgarian just like they stole crimea

not really unless you plan to live there or in one of the post soviet shitholes

Would you really want to spend an extended period of time in Russia?

There is a reason why anyone with any sense leaves the place for greener pastures.

>go to any eastern euro country for that reason and you'll get beaten

You should go back to your homeland, things have changed a lot. There are even gooks, niggers and curries with your women these days. Jeez, in the nightclubs the niggers pull shit that I thought you'd only see in America.

Having money and weapons. Bulgarian subhuman detected

When Europa falls and the few remaining white men need a new homeland Russia might be a decent choice.

You think Russia is not enriched

>white men need a new homeland

That sounds awfully familiar.

Idiot or jew? It wasn't a colonization war

Russia is large. I am quite convinced some parts are not enriched.

Hitler did nothing wrong (and my Russian girlfriend agrees with this).

shes a retard then and her faggot grandparents didn't fight in leningrad

>some parts are not enriched
Nothing makes sense, if you have no racial jurisprudential system.
Shit DNA sneaks in with a White-passing mongrel? Oopps! In 40 years 34 people are not White.

Now imagine it as a phenomenon

Hitler was a fucking disgrace. He failed to remove gommies, he actually managed to fucking boost their power and killed over 20 million of Russians alongside. In result, we wasted time in the bullshit Cold War and finally self-destructed when our rotting dick failed to get up for the nth time.

Now we're slowly getting eaten by churkas from Asia.

>It wasn't a colonization war
>what is Lebensraum im Osten?
Learn some history you degenerate faggot.

Oh really

>Now we're slowly getting eaten by churkas from Asia.
Northing changed since Soviet times, they were poor and settled in Russia to work, now they remain poor and still settle in Russia to work.

DA!

Dunno, I'm just doing it to kill time and read shitposts on Sup Forums

>Palatization rules

The fuck.

>Lebensraum im Osten
Actually it applied only to Poland

I agree that Hitler was pretty bad strategic leader. First sign of it was that he allowed partial kikes in and recognised the Soviet animals. But saying that he killed 20 million Russians? Blame Stalin and Zhukov.
>what is Lebensraum im Osten?
Another shadow of your ill commie imagination

No. Please stay in murica.

>Hitler did nothing wrong
>realize war is lost by 1943
>prolong it just to have fun wasting millions of german lives and ruining Germany

Hitler was a huge faggot in a bad way. How can anyone be his fan?

at least learn to read cyrillic, even if you not speak russian you can sometimes assume what it is about.
learning cyrillic is pretty easy and fast done.

How do I know you are at least part Jewish? Because you are, like most of our homegrown Nazi morons.

I'm not a Nazi. I dislike them for recognizing the Jew SSR. All pro USSR people are low iq morons or colored subhumans

No, it applied to Poland, Ukraine, Belarus and Russian territories west of Ural.
>Another shadow of your ill commie imagination
>HITLER DINDU NUFFIN, HE WANTED TO WASTE GERMAN SOLDIERS TO SAVE US FROM GOMMIES!!! MUH SELF-SACRIFISING GERMAN HERO!!1111

Kill yourself you Nazi subhuman.

Same here OP. I want a ruskie waifu since I'm slavshit myself. Can living in Russia be comfy? Some user said living in St Petersburg is chill. It's the winter that scares me.

No it didn't, he wanted Russia too and the plan was to exterminate them too and take resources.

Hayчиcь читaть, кpacнoe живoтнoe

White women are the most race loyal out of all races and both genders actually, stop believing memes and media propaganda. American women are as lovely as anyone, you just have to know where to look, and anyone can be fixed. I used to be a typical "Gurl Powah" idiot, but I turned my entire life around.

Fuck off back home. Is there any honour living as eternal immigrant?

>Everyone who don't agree with me must be Red
Bыcoкoмepный дoлбoeб, пpocтo пиздeц.

>Poland, Ukraine, Belarus
It was the territory of Poland

Russian has 361 different words for snow, and over 9000 words for poverty

No. Russia is ranked in corruption lower than Africa. So if you want to have a business there - don't.

>stop believing memes and propaganda

Uh.

Stereotypes don't come from nowhere. Western girls really like 'sampling' multiculturalism until they hit the wall at 30.

Yeah, Kiev and Minsk were Poland. Of course they were.

"HITLER DINDU NUFFIN, HE WANTED TO WASTE GERMAN SOLDIERS TO SAVE US FROM GOMMIES!!! MUH SELF-SACRIFISING GERMAN HERO!!1111"
Admittedly I never said that.

What I said was the following:

"I agree that Hitler was pretty bad strategic leader. First sign of it was that he allowed partial kikes in and recognised the Soviet animals. But saying that he killed 20 million Russians? Blame Stalin and Zhukov. "

Learn to read, red animal

Doesn't your national guard learn Russian? How do you think, is it worth?

What you said was
And later when I remembered you about Lebensraum thing you said that it was
>Another shadow of your ill commie imagination

That means you deny the fact that Hitler's war was waged to colonize territories for future Gemanic Aryan race. Why did he invade Soviet Union then?

>Why did he invade Soviet Union then?
Because the USSR provoked the Reich before and was unreliable? Any actually European person had it better under Hitler than Jewiet Union. As long as you are not a communist or help the jews of course.
>having a population plan calculated before even starting a military campaign or confirming it
Just fuck to Israel or oper ru where you get your information

kek, why the butthurt. I'm actually here travelling for work, can't wait to leave Birminghamstan. Also your country would be lucky to have me as an immigrant Ivan.

yes based black man and open society. Let's begin with the fact that not all Slavs are White. You starting with a "I'm a slavshit" makes me think you are a Serb or Turkgarian

Hitler only lost the war because he had nothing against the allied forces. He could've wiped them out after Dunkirk but did not.

> Implying he did anything wrong there

Иди нa хyй m8

I don't mind passing a DNA-test before moving to Russia. My white ancestry goes back to when Caesar still spoke about Belgica.

kek I'm actually blue-gray eyed and dark blonde haired, used to be full blonde when I was a child

So you are saying corruption is lower in Russia?

>hue

I don't speak about Western Europeans, I'm talking about the whole continent where shitskins of the south and Americans are free to move all over. Thats not counting people outside of the west that can naturilize anywhere. As long as we don't have blood based jurisdiction and White only nations, its all useless

>So if you want to have a business there - don't.
Your loss, if you have external clients the tax benefits are bretty gud.

whats wrong with palatalization? In croatian, that means that letters k, g, h are changed to č (ch), ž (zh), and š (sh) before letter E.

rak -> rače
orah -> oraše

Not really that hard

>I'm learning because I want to find a Russian wife.

>implying that is not enjoyable

russian women are hawt, they actually care about how they look

tahst not palatalization, thats only step chnagings.

>tfw 90% of languages that are worth learning are impossible for me to learn because I can't trill my R's

Anyone else a speechlet? Is there any point in being alive when the only languages I'll ever speak are danish, french and english?

if youre western european or a burger wanting to escape from niggers then yes, it is worth to learn any eastern european language

western europe will fall within 30 years and eastern europe will be the last bastion of white civilization

Russian women are just more desperate to get married and early on. At the core they are the same as western women. Been in both too and going back soon.