Defend this Trumpcucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
time.com/3719129/assad-isis-asset/
time
archive.is/3nn5G
metro.co.uk/2017/04/15/syrias-assad-is-inextricably-connected-to-islamic-state-6576854/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Syrian Gov is a Russian puppet
USA wants to extend their interests in the area as they are a big power and install their own puppet
Russia also wants this that's why they are in Syria atm
Deal with it, this is human nature.

I don't see what's wrong with destroying ISIS backers

>I don't see what's wrong with destroying ISIS backers

>Assad
>ISIS backers

Kill yourself!

Good, the more shitskins dead, the better

>dead mudslimes

What am I supposed to be defending again?

here: youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

Delete this anti-semitic post

sure Abou Ahmed, sure

So what is this about?

>defend this drumpfkins, this guy you elected to not do this is doing this, while my candidate would have done this 100%

>i'm a complete newfag: the post

You can't be serious

two piastres have been added to your account

Trump didn't bomb Saudi Arabia, Ahmed

We are in a war between the Islamists and Zionists get woke here and show others take the ultimate red pill
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

time.com/3719129/assad-isis-asset/

You forgot to archive it
>time com/3719129/assad-isis-asset
archive.is/3nn5G

Then we would be nuking the Saudis and Quatar.

Can't.

Trump is compromised

What do you want. An apology?

metro.co.uk/2017/04/15/syrias-assad-is-inextricably-connected-to-islamic-state-6576854/

Hillary already spilled the beans on the Saudi support for ISIS, Ahmed, there's evidence black on white that doesn't line up with your propaganda. All this money you poured into Western think tanks is turning out absolutely useless in the age of the internet.

Trump has been useful only as a cultural pushback, but he's nothing more than a minor step in the right direction - better than hillary but little more besides

>Trump
>Kike puppet
>Terrorist ally

Pick all 3

.t im a 20 year old low IQ subhuman nigger who just jumped on the Trump bandwagon and I have no knowledge of geopolitics aside from whatever Trump is doing must be right because my IQ is too low

I still support Donald Jay Trump 100%. FUCK all of the Assad Shills. ASSAD is a moslem, wtf would you support him? Trump doesn't. News flash, the only white country and our only ally in the whole god damn mid east, isn't Syria.

underrated

shill retards, u dont support trump, you aint fuckin americans. get the fuck out of my country.

Nice co-intel pro'ing fellow /sg/ member.

blind faggot kill yourself

Seriously, he is showing chinks. Don't ignore the indications, that is retarded. Sure it could be theater still, but they aren't goyd signs. Either way, Assad only need be toppled to cut off Iran from getting any kind of backdoor support should a need arise. Essentially, taking him out is just to key up Israel to maintain the area.

Gas them all.