Maddox is ourguy and if you disagree you're a shill

maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=af17_sjw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
youtu.be/bEu--wqKjzo
youtu.be/SE6jy78tV78
youtu.be/z0H6kNmVskk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He hasn't been funny or relevant since 2002.

Cuck.

dick masterson is our guy , maddox is a dick

I really like Maddox but that nigga is dead WRONG about pepperoni

>Maddox
>Not a massive SJW himself
>creating "rape lists" to frame his co-host to turn rabid feminists on to him
>getting massively butthurt over his co-host dating an ancient-ex girlfriend to the point where it destroys your only chance to cling to relevancy
>Everyone still sides with the co-host and he goes on to create a better show without you
>/ourguy/

Dick Masterson has always been our guy.
He also posts here every now and then.
youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

Who the fuck is cock masterson

Maddox is the man, don't be a kike faggot

>there are people on Sup Forums right now who weren't even born when i first read maddox

Maddox IS a fucking SJW.

The rape list was actually created by some dickheads, Dick even brought them on the show and they had a laugh about it.

He's fucking hilarious. People are kind of butthurt that he called out le based god emporer

He was hilarious when he just wrote shit on his blog way back when, his "I'm better than fucking everyone" gimmick doesn't work when you can see and hear him. He's not very physically impressive.

"There is nothing inherently wrong with being a cuckold" - Maddox

>/ourguy/

He called out Trump and condones cucking?

Get the fuck out. Links now

Major loser.
Been around since forever, yet he's nothing.
Someone with talent would be pewdiepie levels of fame in the time he's been on the net

he's an (((Armenian)))

Lol he just lost court case against Dick yesterday, what a fucking literal cuck

Calling people Hitler is played out. We call them rural and suburban retards now.

On trump
youtu.be/bEu--wqKjzo

On cuckoldry
youtu.be/SE6jy78tV78

fpbp

Fuck me. You're right.

As entertaining as Dick is, he's a performance artist.

How long until Maddox kills himself?

Is the cuck video satire? What the fuck

He fell off.

No, its a response video from when cuck was a real popular insult, and a few people were calling him one.

Fuck. Now that I see it, I have seen this cuck video. And that's why I haven't checked his channel since.

Fuck, Maddox....you were the chosen one....

When Maddox did that cuck article/vid and then went kept on bitching about it in the podcast, I knew for sure then that he was extremely out of touch. Lost a lot of respect I had for the guy, then after all the shit between him and Dick, not to mention denouncing his own fucking book, I completely lost interest in him.

Also important is that Asterios ditched him shortly after, which is interesting since him and Dick are total opposites when it comes to politics too. That really cemented to me the Maddox was the problem.

Seriously? Where can I read more about this?

Just saw the Trump video.

Maddox is a fag now. He seemed mature for his age back in 2000-whatever, maybe he's senile

He tweeted yesterday that they were at court and when asked how it went he posted link to the 'Maddox Lost' song.

He teased a happening on this week's episode, he'll probably talk about it in two weeks, see it next next tuesday

He's a totally retarded faggot. I did like his (((edgy))) shit back when I was 15 though.

Everyone will point to that "cuck" video but in his defense it was kinda driven by a disgust and irritation at the word's indiscriminate overuse on various popular websites. It quickly became synonymous with the most insufferable memeing Internet 12 year olds and people here hated it too.

The defense of the perversion itself was pretty odious but it seemed like simple naiveté about its toxic effects on relationships and social implications and he was thoroughly chewed out for his statements.

The Penn&Teller thing was just unfair.
They used an interview of him using deadpan hyperbole and presented it as his actual genuine opinions. But really, he should have known better to ever do videos where he physically appears and speaks. It completely undermined his online image.

He's literally a balding 40 year old man, who still wears video game t-shirts, rent shares in LA, and is still trying to break into showbiz.
He unironically defends cuckoldry, tweets ebin trump takedowns on twitter and spends hours streaming video games while making pennies.

The bad ass pirate Maddox that you used to enjoy died a long time ago.

Here's the cuck revenge video. See 2:34 and everything after that

youtu.be/z0H6kNmVskk

What was the court case actually about?

Of course fucking not, hes a cucked faggot like you OP

see

Don't try and defend stupid, mate.
It's just not worth it.

He came across as the out -of-touch old man, desperate to seem relevant. That's why I hated the cuck vid.
Also, the guy brought on some guest that was into polyamory onto his show, so he's genuinely pro-cuckolding.

my guess is that Dick listened to Cernovich and sued Maddox for defamation.
It might be Maddox's girlfriend pulling shenanigans though.