Sup Forums would defend this

>Sup Forums would defend this.

Care to explain yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take your communist propaganda somewhere else.

rise above it

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

Fucking commie scum

>85 average people basically anywhere are richer than than most beaners

Good, our planet would have turned into niggerdom if they weren't starving

Theres a bigger fish behind you and me both Paco. Well maybe not you now I look at the flag...you're free to race to the bottom if you like

>you can accurately calculate how much money 3.5 billion people have

Of those 85 people, 80 of them are Jewish.

>he cant calculate 0×3.5m

I will never defend the Jews

People should really stop fucking if they are starving tbqh
But you'll never hear anyone say it.

the wealthiest 85 people have done more to earn it than the poorest 3.5 billion

You're right, OP, this is stupid. We should just fucking gas the African and Asiatic continents and get rid of all those poor 3rd world bastards. That would be roughly 3 billion people not being poor anymore.

This thread is best thread.

And? Money is just paper....
Many rich people are depressed because only more money can make them happy.

And why don't they deserve to be rich? For example the boss from Aldi is one ofbthe richest in germany with over 20 billion but Aldi is fucking great and they give me the opportunity to buy good stuff for small prices...
They deserve it
But people like soros who produce nothing and makes money with tricks should be killed desu

if you got no money for another hobby...

And less of them are hungry now than ever, more have internet access than ever and if it weren't for deliberately destabilizing the middle east, there would be less war than most points in human history.

Stupid gommie

being born into a rich family is now oficially an accomplishment. thanks Nigel.

It is a duty for every man to be rich, and it is a sin to be poor.

Simple as that.

yes, the said 85 people are rsponsible for the technological and economical advancement of the world that coincides with lifting the mentioned 3.5 billion from total poverty in to the respective middle class of their countries.

Being rich dose dose not mean swimming in to a massive pool of gold coins ala uncle scrooge but creating and finance businesses all across the globe.

you dim witted oaf

>/pol will defend the jew

The JIDF shills might...

the bottom half are useless retard

t. 120+IQ and i'm retarded too

What kind of buttfucked bullshit is that?
What makes you say that it's a "duty" to become one of those greedy and vile rich bastards that just steal the money from the people that desserve it?

Both amerifats and euros have it worse than your grandparents did. You can have your next iphone999 every year but you're shitpoor if you look at real things' prices and your wage - houses, cars, childcare. You're defending regime that is robbing you. Good goy.

Im sure thats why 80% if the richest people are bankers and real estate moguls.

Those 3.5E9 people live in China, India and Africa.

Do it the communism way, have the wealthiest 85 people distribute the money so everyone can eat. The next day everyone is poor again, including those 85 people.

>not everyone should be rich therefore everyone should be poor
kys

>1 of them is Ronaldo

Just let the hungry eat the poor. Problem solved.

>What makes you say that it's a "duty" to become one of those greedy and vile rich bastards that just steal the money from the people that desserve it?

What makes you think that being rich automatically makes you a greedy bastard? We're not living in communism, everything is possible if you set your mind to it.

Also
>Deserve it
What makes you think the "deserve it"? They're free to deserve as much as they agreed to deserve.

We're fighting to prevent the first group from importing the second group into western countries.

>I have the obligation to help others
Fuck you.

Soy un inmigrante de Latinoamérica.
I know what it is to have nothing, and I know what it is to actually work hard to get ahead.

I have a bachelors degree in engineering and a well paying job, 10 years ago I had nothing.

Every week, the parasites take about $100 from my paycheck, and I get almost nothing back at the end of financial year.

No one said you had to stay and pay Aussie taxes.

this

because many of those provide basically 90% of all jobs. But whatever

They should've gotten a job

How many of them are Jews?

looks like 80 >almost all of them

so you're implying polaks are these 85 people, interesting.

The poorest person on the planet has more wealth than the poorest 2 billion people combined.